Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I so want this game to come down to a Gostkowski field goal attempt.
    watch him nail a game winning 60 yarder tbh

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    What an awful drive by the Broncos.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    watch him nail a game winning 60 yarder tbh
    Here it comes.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The look of utter fear on Gostkowski's eyes.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Can somebody explain to me why the Broncos didn't stop the clock when the ans got into field goal range?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can somebody explain to me why the Broncos didn't stop the clock when the ans got into field goal range?
    he was banking on the miss, still doesn't make sense

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    bad coaching. its truly astonishing how bad a lot of coaches are at time management

even in a situation where you are down by 1 score and the other team has the ball with 4:30 to go or so... you should be calling your timeouts then. calling a timeout during THEIR possession saves you 40 full seconds, since you know they are going to drain it as far as they can. preserving your timeouts for your own possessions is pretty dumb, because if your team is playing hurry-up or no-huddle anyway, a timeout is really only saving you about 10-12 seconds before you could e it, or 15-20 seconds before you get a regular play off.

i'd much rather get the ball back with no timeouts and 4 minutes to go than 3 timeouts but only 2 minutes left

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    > Rose had gunshot residue on his hands at the time he was shot and his DNA was found on the 9mm pistol found under the passenger seat [drive by shooting]

Guy honored on every Steeler helmet tonight.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    > Rose had gunshot residue on his hands at the time he was shot and his DNA was found on the 9mm pistol found under the passenger seat [drive by shooting]

Which you know because you watched

lol

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Gostkowski
    Pollacks
    inferior people
    Hitler was right about them

They said during the game McCarthy kept the same offensive coordinator and offense everyone should have read that article about how fat and lazy McCarthy got at the end of Green Bay run. So many good quotes https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...d-in-green-bay

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    As bad as that article makes McCarthy sound (there's no question he's a coach), it almost makes Rogers sound worse. How did the Packers' front office go so long without addressing it

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Which you know because you watched

lol
    Reddit. I saw ESPN headline and decided to check backstory. Tomlin met with the mother of the drive by shooter? Gutless . This country is a mindtrip.

I watched a little hockey and baseball but was mostly busy. Ran at the park and then lifted weights at the gym. NFL is near the bottom of my sports priority list.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Gostkowski
    Pollacks
    inferior people
    Hitler was right about them
    He kicks a ball in a sport where others bash their brains in. Seems rather wise.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    doesnt really fit in this thread but

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Michael Thomas to miss a few weeks.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Niners signed Mohamed Sanu. How frustrated am I about to be Will Hunting?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Niners signed Mohamed Sanu. How frustrated am I about to be Will Hunting?
    Not frustrated since they didn’t give anything for him, but definitely a downgrade from Emmanuel Sanders.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    doesnt really fit in this thread but

That first white defender getting out of the way

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Week 1 Predictions (no spread):

HOU 20 @ KC 34 - The Texans will certainly be worse this year, and the Chiefs will have a good amount of fans for their home opener, banner ceremony, etc. Look for the Chiefs to pick right back up where they left off in Februrary.

NYJ 20
    @ BUF 17 - Two lower-mid tier teams, but the Jets have the better QB and overall team. Buffalo's 2019 season was a fluke waiting to be exposed all along.

IND 31 @ JAX 10 - A middling team faces arguably the worst team in the NFL in 2020.

MIA 17 @ NE 24 - Belichick gets his (not adequate) revenge for last year's version of this meeting. Aided by special teams and defense more so than Newton.

CLE 13 @ BAL 30 - Better team just wins this time. The Browns should be about 6-10 in 2020.

LAC 17 @ CIN 20 - Joe Burrow won't get fans for his first game, but he'll wow nonetheless, similar to RG3 in New Orleans in 2012. Chargers will be more hapless than a lot of people expect in 2020 due to their lousy QB situation.

LV 35 @ CAR 13 - A colossal mismatch between a good (but not great) team, against a sorry excuse for a team in complete re-build mode, completely devoid of talent.

SEA 30 @ ATL 24 - Two quality NFC teams to watch in 2020. Fans wouldn't have made a difference either way.

PHI 33 @ WAS 16 - Similar to last year's affair, the Washington Whatever's take a surprising early lead, but without the talent to keep up, the Eagles fly and soar past them to the finish line.

CHI 24 @ DET 17 - Better team and defense wins out against the better QB.

GB 20 @ MIN 27 - Again, no fans makes the home/away less of an issue; Green Bay tends to lose the tough road games in the Rodgers era, the Vikings fans are loud, but they won't be there Week 1.

AZ 31 @ SF 34 - A shoot-out between one of the rising young explosive teams of the league and a recently-established stalwart. Home team wins, but low confidence due to lack of fans in California.

TB 30 @ NO 33 - With no fans in attendance, anyone can win. Look for an XFL-style offensive dominated game between 2 of the game's 5 best to every play, in their twilight years.

DAL 26 @ LAR 27 - Dallas dominates and leads most of the game, but a slew of special teams goofs late choke away the game. Greg "Legatron" Zuerlein sinks a sterling 4/5 in his return to LA, but his final miss on the last play of the game, last-ditch drive is the game-loser.

PIT 24 @ NYG 21 - Closer than many expect, but the better team ultimately prevails.

TEN 23 @ DEN 24 - Broncos will be allowing fans, and they are very difficult to beat at home in September due to the al ude + heat combo. What a weird week of weather for Denver. 95 degree Labor Day weekend, snowing and freezing mid-this week, then back to the upper 80s in time for the Week 1 home game. Can it be any more bipolar than this?!?
    bumping in case no one has on Andy for barely getting 50% of the games right. With most of his right choices being the super obvious.

andy and his football knowledge

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Disappointed in my Niners tbh

Thread Information