Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He practiced with the first team offense most of the year last year because of how little Brady practiced, and reports were that he had good chemistry with the offense. Newton wasn't just handed the starting job, he had to show something in camp.
    so you don't think Newton will be starting week 1 vs Miami this Sunday?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Normally I'd find these BLM and social justice commercials getting spammed during a football game annoying as , but it's actually hilarious knowing how much conservatives are triggered by them.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he has a history of comedically bad takes... only time i put him on ignore is when he would spam the gameday threads into oblivion
    It was when I said two-time Raider / now two-time Seahawk Ben Mayowa was better than raider traitor khalil smack

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Gotta come up with that pick

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    so you don't think Newton will be starting week 1 vs Miami this Sunday?
    My point was that since Newton won the starting job, it means he had to have shown something in practice since Stidham had a certain level of established chemistry with the offense. He clearly wasn't just given the starting job once he was signed, he earned it playing well in camp.

I'm not going to explain that again to try to understand the very basic thing I'm saying this time.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Getting gashed tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That LSU back is short but really tough to take down, a bulldog with leverage like crazy, way better than Damien Williams tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Getting gashed tbh
    That LSU back is short but really tough to take down, a bulldog with leverage like crazy, way better than Damien Williams tbh
    fresh prince of hel aire

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LSU is lucky that the Big Ten (tOSU/Michigan) and the Pac 12 opted out, otherwise without this guy and Burrow (and a lot of their defense) they wouldn't have a snowball's shot at a final 4 college football playoff birth tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    LSU is lucky that the Big Ten (tOSU/Michigan) and the Pac 12 opted out, otherwise without this guy and Burrow (and a lot of their defense) they wouldn't have a snowball's shot at a final 4 college football playoff birth tbh.
    justin jefferson too. but jamarr chase was already the best WR in college, he alone would have kept them relevant tbh. monster.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    fresh prince of hel aire
    He looks like zeeeeeeeeeeeeeke out there tbh

grindin' them 7-8 yards per carry

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    but yeah these short backs are always difficult to tackle because of how low their center of gravity is. its why MJD and Doug Martin were so effective. helaire isnt as strong as those two... has more westbrook/mccoy to him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Getting gashed tbh
    Week 6 last year roles reversed tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this drive is brutal. long, slow, almost exclusively running. if the chiefs can beat you that way, you're in for a long game

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    robinson FINALLY caught one... about damn time... expected him to drop it like the last two

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    this drive is brutal. long, slow, almost exclusively running. if the chiefs can beat you that way, you're in for a long game
    The rest of the NFL might be in for a long season if the Chiefs are now this good at running the ball.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think that one stands, elbow was down short but he wasn't touched. Even if called back, the Chiefs will get the TD on the ground with Helaire.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The rest of the NFL might be in for a long season if the Chiefs are now this good at running the ball.
    that Kelechi Osemele pickup on the OL could be huge. he was a beast in baltimore, and then dominated for 1-2 years on the raiders before falling off. traded to the jets, got hurt and cut. he's been plowing the road so far this game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Only real issue on their team is the back 7 imo and even there they have some players like Mathieu and Thornhill.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    just realized houston has PJ Hall... hope he does well there. i dont think the staff in oakland gave him a fair shake, tho he did show up to camp out of shape b2b years. i just remember his twitter handle was PJJWatt and now he plays next to JJ

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    bad batch of peanut butter?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    16 play drive that ate up most of the quarter... as if the chiefs werent enough of a problem without a run game

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    also, texans offense has been very... measured. no big plays. i know they lost hopkins but cooks/fuller are both plenty capable of being big play guys. cooks was injured last year but had been a 1000 yard/#1 receiver for the 4 prior seasons

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fairbairn is one of the worst kickers in the league; why didn't the Texans ever get around to replace him? Lots of guys available tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well it took 5 years but Watkins finally lived up to his #4 overall pick status... meanwhile the Great God OBJ will forever be a ringless clown

Thread Information