Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Well it took 5 years but Watkins finally lived up to his #4 overall pick status... meanwhile the Great God OBJ will forever be a ringless clown
    watkins blowing his load in week 1 is not very uncommon tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    texans need to do a better job leveraging DJ's productivity into big plays. offense looks pretty dull

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    watkins blowing his load in week 1 is not very uncommon tbh
    Not untrue, but he was also elite in the Super Bowl last year, tbh, and that's what makes otherwise ok players great.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    texans need to do a better job leveraging DJ's productivity into big plays. offense looks pretty dull
    they need to send him out in more traditional WR1 routes (Hopkins routes), because he might be their best tough-catch alpha WR even though he's also a running back. Problem with Cooks and Fuller is they're speed guys but not tough, contested catch guys.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damien Williams was never all that good; he's an average speed back that benefited of Mahomes. He was good at home runs, but lousy on 3rd & short, which really cost them against the Patriots in the 18-19 championship game.

The Chiefs' offense last year definitely took a step back from the Kareem Hunt era Chiefs with Mahomes. Maybe the Helaire acquisition brings back that dynamic part of their game. Because the Chiefs offense just wasn't as good last year with Williams instead of Hunt.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Fairbairn is one of the worst kickers in the league; why didn't the Texans ever get around to replace him? Lots of guys available tbh.
    He was one of the best kickers in the league in 2018. Would you just stop talking.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Vanilla as . Kelly looks like he's been told to stay inside the O'Brien parameters or he'll get his privileges yanked

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Shortest halftime ever

Osemele is the real deal tonight

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    how was that NOT OPI on Watkins?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    The league is in trouble tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Welp, the Chiefs have officially got their missing link (Kareem Hunt) to their offense back, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Vanilla as . Kelly looks like he's been told to stay inside the O'Brien parameters or he'll get his privileges yanked
    I think O'Brien gets "yanked" at the end of the 2020 season tbh. This is his 2015 Chip Kelly year. All autonomy, all risk, and I don't see them making the playoffs this year even as good as Watson is.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Chiefs were always gonna get back to the AFCCG tbh, they're like the Patriots of the past decade. There's no other team outside maybe the Ravens that can challenge them. Then they get the NFC champ after they have to go through a bloodbath.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Jesus will you throw down field

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    gotta do something. set up a screen, have DJ run routes. Watson isn't going to be at his best in a dink and dunk scheme

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Jesus will you throw down field
    no no, motion the TE into the backfield to be a lead blocker and run duke johnson up the gut

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    3 straight duke johnson run plays

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    no no, motion the TE into the backfield to be a lead blocker and run duke johnson up the gut
    I was hoping Kelly might show some different looks but O'Brien's fingerprints are all over this offense. Gonna be a long year. I feel sorry for Watson

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bill O'Brien gonna coach the Texans to a 6-10 record and still keep his job (and his GM abilities). Feel sorry for Texans fans.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I was hoping Kelly might show some different looks but O'Brien's fingerprints are all of this offense. Gonna be a long year. I feel sorry for Watson
    Watson got paid, he's happy. He'll suck it up for a few seasons then move on to a team in need of a QB and ring.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Bill O'Brien gonna coach the Texans to a 6-10 record and still keep his job (and his GM abilities). Feel sorry for Texans fans.
    Yep. Cal loves him. Watson will play half his contract and demand a trade

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Watson got paid, he's happy. He'll suck it up for a few seasons then move on to a team in need of a QB and ring.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    tbh i never thought BOB was a terrible coach, just a god awful GM. texans offenses in recent years had been plenty good. this new playcaller is a former D-Lineman?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nope, O'Bummer is finally gonna get the axe, like Garrett did last year. Houston will suck nuts and have a 2013 like season even despite having a great QB and HB but a bad rest of their team, terribly overpaid average left tackle etc., and alas, a regime chance.

Maybe Eric Beineimy from KC coaches the Texans next year? It makes sense since Watson is a slightly poorer man's Mahomes.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Imagine Watson in a 9ers uni

Thread Information