Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    tbh i never thought BOB was a terrible coach, just a god awful GM. texans offenses in recent years had been plenty good. this new playcaller is a former D-Lineman?
    He's had his moments on offense(mostly because Watson came to him and forced him to build an offense around him) but he's a horrible in game coach with both decision making and clock management. Supposedly Kelly really knew his on offense even though he's a former defensive player but it looks like he's just another BOB yes man.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    David Johnson saving Houston's reputation off that trade of Hopkins, tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Mahomie needs to step it up for my fantasy team but Texans will allow him to sit the entire 4Q

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wtf why not snap the ball there? you're down 3 scores

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    good to see houston running out the clock to end the 3rd quarter down 17 tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    David Johnson saving Houston's reputation off that trade of Hopkins, tbh
    he looks fine individually, but not if its at the cost of their offense having no form of chunk plays

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Imagine Watson in a 9ers uni
    It'd be like 2012/2013 all over again for the Niners. Garoppolo isn't terrible but he's not a dynamic dual threat guy and he's not such an elite passer as Brees or Brady to make up for that shortcoming in the modern NFL era.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    good to see houston running out the clock to end the 3rd quarter down 17 tbh
    wtf why not snap the ball there? you're down 3 scores
    you 2 stole my post marry me tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    rip bene's liver

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    CROFL 40 Million

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Its been dead a while tbh. I think at this point he lives off hate alone.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that's a throw I'd expect a Dak or Kaepernick to throw. Disappointed in Watson tbh.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Welp, I think I'll get serious about tomorrow's hangover. Be well, gents.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Its been dead a while tbh. I think at this point he lives off hate alone.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    completely unnecessary penalty

Hope you missed it factor.

Houston rookie db had no reason to interfere on that INT.
    Blew the whole play. KC receiver was not going to catch the ball nor block the INT.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Whats stupid about the Chefs in fantasy is every team has 1 or multiple Chefs players. So it's a wash.

I have Mahomie and Hardman. My opponent has CEH and Tyreek Hill. Watkins is a FA per usual and will get bids after this annual week 1 explosion. Only to on his future owner all year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Whats stupid about the Chefs in fantasy is every team has 1 or multiple Chefs players. So it's a wash.

I have Mahomie and Hardman. My opponent has CEH and Tyreek Hill. Watkins is a FA per usual and will get bids after this annual week 1 explosion. Only to on his future owner all year
    Hardman has barely played on offense. It's not a good sign if scrubs like Robinson and Pringle are beating him out for offensive snaps. He was supposed to be the next Tyreek Hill. Hope he isn't just limited to special teams and jet sweeps, he's a good player. Maybe a trade candidate if the Chiefs need, say someone on defense.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hardman has barely played on offense. It's not a good sign if scrubs like Robinson and Pringle are beating him out for offensive snaps. He was supposed to be the next Tyreek Hill. Hope he isn't just limited to special teams and jet sweeps, he's a good player. Maybe a trade candidate if the Chiefs need, say someone on defense.
    Unfortunately the game3 script called for loads of CEH this game, since Houston dominated time of possession apparently in their last win over the Chefs. I'll personally hold onto him (bench) for the next few weeks and hope he gets featured at some point. After that, I'd go after someone on my waiver wire like Jeudy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

i got CEH the consensus was that he'd be consistent this year, he's my only chief though

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Unfortunately the game3 script called for loads of CEH this game, since Houston dominated time of possession apparently in their last win over the Chefs. I'll personally hold onto him (bench) for the next few weeks and hope he gets featured at some point. After that, I'd go after someone on my waiver wire like Jeudy
    they didn't use him in the passing game though he got thrown to once, and got blown up when he caught it

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

once Watkins redid his deal to stay with the team Hardman was completely off my fantasy radar. in games that both watkins and hill were active hardman rarely even saw a target.

mahomes/hill/kelce/helaire are the every week fantasy plays... watkins maybe as a flex or bye week fill-in. thats not really THAT many guys. plenty of teams have that many relevant fantasy players. saints with brees/kamara/thomas/cook, etc

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jeudy makes more sense post the Von Miller injury, since their defense will likely not be good enough to keep the Broncos in games this year. That means they will be losing most of the time and thus face a lot of soft zone defense playing from behind. But I'm not a Drew Lock believer either, so it's meh

Thread Information