My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    garbage time points

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well my prediction in the OP was 34-24 Chiefs... well I got the 34 right and almost got Houston's score right, tbh. Good work Millennial_Messiah

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    CEH is a problem

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Tytus Howard... yikes

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he seems to struggle on the short yardage stuff though, just like Williams. He doesn't have that Hunt or Zeke type of physicality at the point of attack.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Damn, this snuck up on me. I'm just seeing they canceled all preseason games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn, this snuck up on me. I'm just seeing they canceled all preseason games.
    Vikings rodgers week 1 on sunday, might as well be a home game for Rodgers because no fans in Minnesota's dome for a month at least

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    It'll all magically go away after the election.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Vikings rodgers week 1 on sunday, might as well be a home game for Rodgers
    Doubt that's a coincidence. League prefers Packers/Bears over Vikings/Lions in that division.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Doubt that's a coincidence. League prefers Packers/Bears over Vikings/Lions in that division.
    & the Bears haven't had a competent QB in generations, so GB more or less has dominated the last 30 years there

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It'll all magically go away after the election.
    If & only if 45 holds.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Care to make a wager on Carolina/Dallas?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You ready for Cam to take a on the Dolphins this week scrah?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Clown News Network at it again.

They were booing the liberal nonsensical bull event itself and the reasoning behind it, not the players themselves. If you were actually watching/listening, you could hear several "TRUMP!!, TRUMP BABY!! and TRUMP 2020!!" screams from the crowd. The actual people voting know what's up.

Leftists always love to spin in order to fit their narrative and progressivist agenda

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll bet you US $70K real money that Dallas gets more wins than Carolina in the 2020 NFL Season.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    You ready for Cam to take a on the Dolphins this week scrah?
    Yessir.

Miami has a dangerous team this year, but Im not sure what all this “Cam has no weapons” is all about. He hasnt had weapons his entire tenure in Carolina. Hes used to carrying the team. Hes a superstar.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I'll bet you US $70K real money that Dallas gets more wins than Carolina in the 2020 NFL Season.
    Lol , a more realistic wager , and Ill take you up on it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yessir.

Miami has a dangerous team this year, but Im not sure what all this “Cam has no weapons” is all about. He hasnt had weapons his entire tenure in Carolina. Hes used to carrying the team. Hes a superstar.
    eh, 7-9 at best, Tua needs time and Fitzpatrick is never good for more wins than losses, though he can be fun to watch.

I think people especially Stupid Skip Bayless are severely overestimating Buffalo, who had the easiest schedule in the history of the NFL last year and had everything go right and still went 10-6. They have a bottom 3 QB and bottom 5 HC. They are trash and their overrated "defense" can't stop the run.

New England is still winning that division. It may not be pretty, it may be 8-8 or similar, but they'll be better than Buffalo for sure.

I think the Jets are better than Buffalo tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol , a more realistic wager , and Ill take you up on it
    Carolina gets under 6 wins in 2020. $70K real money. Take it or leave it.

Don't forget you're playing in a division with Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Julio Jones so that's 6 losses right there

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Buffalo has a large influence of former Panthers GM, coaches & players from their Super Bowl run. They have an established culture there, they will do well. With the extra wildcard spot starting this year, they both make the playoffs. Josh Allen is the QB for the Bills. McDermott knows how to coach a QB similar to him in Cam Newton. His stats arent pretty, but he does exactly what they want him to do.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Carolina gets under 6 wins in 2020. $70K real money. Take it or leave it.

Don't forget you're playing in a division with Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Julio Jones so that's 6 losses right there
    Kurt Warner predicted Bridgewater to throw for 5k and 40 TD’s this year. The offense will win games. Theres no game tape on Carolina.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Its funny to see people crowning the Bucs, and especially the Falcons lol. What exactly have the Falcons done? They were a trainwreck, their fans wanted their coach fired, Matt Ryan is a known big game choker, even before his Super Bowl meltdown.

Tom Brady doesnt even fit into the Bucs system. They are a vertical attack offense. Thats why Winston got killed and threw so many picks last year. Brady is going to get hit. Fournette is their third string running back, because they have such a deep ball reliance.

You dont watch the NFC South play

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kurt Warner predicted Bridgewater to throw for 5k and 40 TD’s this year. The offense will win games. Theres no game tape on Carolina.
    Bridgecheckdowner? He's a backup grade QB at best. Brandon Weeden is a good comp. If it wasn't for him getting lucky to have the GOAT short-throw possession receiver in Michael Thomas (not to mention a top 3 scatback in Kamara, top 5 O-Line, and a uva defense to support the Saints when Brees was out), he'd be out of the league.

Carolina does have another top 3 scatback, yes, but a bunch of receivers that would rather go deep, no Michael Thomas, bottom tier O-Line, defense lost all their talent in the offseason. 5-11 is an extremely generous ceiling. They could get Trevor Lawrence next year, though.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    All Im saying is that its easy to sit there and bet against the team with no expectations. But maybe you should humble yourself, listen to others who follow the team, and you wont have to act all surprised and butthurt later in the season.

Thread Information