Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chiefs over bills. Hopefully Mahomes is back.
    I believe it's just you and me now my friend/rival/buddy/whatever.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It will still count as making the Superbowl if they get the pick right though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It will still count as making the Superbowl if they get the pick right though.
    Making the Super Bowl isn't good enough though. You have to win it all. The Bills fans including DeadlyDynasty won't lie and tell you they have 4 "Almost rings", tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's a survivor pick game. If you don't survive, you "Die".

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    It's a survivor pick game. If you don't survive, you "Die".
    im pretty sure the chiefs can still win

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    im pretty sure the chiefs can still win
    But then who is your pick in the Super Bowl? You can't pick the same team twice. DAF86 pls explain this homie the rules.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    But then who is your pick in the Super Bowl? You can't pick the same team twice. DAF86 pls explain this homie the rules.
    then i guess i might lose in superbowl week along with potentially everybody else

if i survived week 1 of the pool, and failed to submit a pick in week 2, its not like i got eliminated in week 1

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    then i guess i might lose in superbowl week along with potentially everybody else
    You can't "lose" in super bowl week in such use case; you already lose by default before the SB even happens because you've already used up both SB teams.
    BD24 and I are the only ones with a chance. In which case we would pick the Bucs if KC wins, and he and I would be co-champions of the playoff survivor pool. If BUF wins tonight (unlikely), then there are no champions this year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    spurraider21 DAF86 Next year I'm going to start a survivor pool thread with a twist: Each user gets two BYEs that they can use at any point during the season. Still, if they get the pick wrong, they're out. But they can use the two BYEs in weeks they're not confident in, once they're used up they are gone. Sort of like the lifelines on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.

I think that that will keep people around longer in the survivor pool next year, tbh. And it's fair and not whacky.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You can't "lose" in super bowl week in such use case; you already lose by default before the SB even happens because you've already used up both SB teams.
    BD24 and I are the only ones with a chance. In which case we would pick the Bucs if KC wins, and he and I would be co-champions of the playoff survivor pool. If BUF wins tonight (unlikely), then there are no champions this year.
    i won in championship weekPERIOD

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    i won in championship weekPERIOD
    Not subtle jinx attempt is not subtle, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    spurraider21 DAF86 Next year I'm going to start a survivor pool thread with a twist: Each user gets two BYEs that they can use at any point during the season. Still, if they get the pick wrong, they're out. But they can use the two BYEs in weeks they're not confident in, once they're used up they are gone. Sort of like the lifelines on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.

I think that that will keep people around longer in the survivor pool next year, tbh. And it's fair and not whacky.
    That's re ed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What about one BYE?

I'm just fed up with these threads only for everyone to be eliminated by like week 6-7.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What about one BYE?

I'm just fed up with these threads only for everyone to be eliminated by like week 6-7.
    Thats the point of a survivor league bruh. Besides, last year spurraider21 and I made it to like week 16 iirc.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    What about one BYE?

I'm going 17-0 next season, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thats the point of a survivor league bruh. Besides, last year spurraider21 and I made it to like week 16 iirc.
    Only because you guys both lost during the same week about 40% through the season, and you guys decided to play it out instead of calling it a year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm going 17-0 next season, tbh.
    NFL is considering expanding to a 17 game season, with either 18 or 19 weeks depending on if they go with one or two Byes. I hate that idea and they need to nix it. Would be awkward having an odd number. Plus, how are they going to manage home/aways? It wouldn't be fair to have one team play 9 games at home and 8 on the road or vice versa. Unless they're planning to host all those games overseas and/or in Mexico. But I don't think the pandemic will be completely gone by this September.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've got the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to win Super Bowl 55!! BD24 I assume the same for you? Since you never picked GB nor TB yet.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Super Bowl Survivor Pick:

Buccaneers over Chiefs.

If this happens, then I am indeed the ultimate messiah and Tampa Tom cements his legacy as GOAT no matter what Mahomes does later in his career.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Yep Tampa is my pick by default. Although I think KC wins in reality

Thread Information