Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t see any team take the chance. A team full of alpha men that have got to the pinnacle of their sport don’t want to be bossed around by a woman, right or wrong. Ownership know this to an extent and won’t take the chance purely for that reason. In saying that, every team will be keen to be seen interviewing her and saying ‘she was so close’ to look the part of being a new age, inclusive organization.
    I don't think that sexist alpha mentality is as prominent any more, guys know that success is not measured in that way, and would happily have a female coach if that's going to get them better outcomes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA is all ready getting enough grief with the hiring of Nash I don’t think they can handle another White Privileged Coach getting the job. The reason is they came out of support BLM so you do that and then you hire Two WHITE people for head Coach that is not a good look ie. Actions speak louder then words.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA is all ready getting enough grief with the hiring of Nash I don’t think they can handle another White Privileged Coach getting the job. The reason is they came out of support BLM so you do that and then you hire Two WHITE people for head Coach that is not a good look ie. Actions speak louder then words.
    The arguement against Nash was that he wasn’t as experienced as other candidates, and therefor got the nod thanks to white privilege. Becky you can’t say that about. Not to mention the fact that because she has a vagina she ticks a huge diversity check box, more so than being a black coach in the NBA. But when it all boils down- organizations can hire whoever TF they like and shouldn’t have to explain to anybody

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Argument about Nash and White Privilege was borderline stupid and stepped on the Movement. Nash did get this job, because he was one of the best PG in the leage and has high BB IQ. Durant and Sean Marks have seen it first hand and Trust Nash to do the Job. The colour of the Skin hat nothing to do with the hiring of Nash. It was trough Networking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think that sexist alpha mentality is as prominent any more, guys know that success is not measured in that way, and would happily have a female coach if that's going to get them better outcomes.
    What the is wrong with you? Are you a communist or something?
    Seriously, you would hope so and it really is that simple. Who is the best %#$ing coach?

Thread Information