San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I shouldn't be posting here.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp folds

You would post the quotes if they existed.

Just admit it, derp. It won't kill you.

I think.

lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If you're not aware of his apology tour, you shouldn't be posting here.
    He knows.

All part of the shtick.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He knows.

All part of the shtick.
    Trust me. I know. He always wants to pretend lawyer it up.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So now they're giving noble peace prizes for killing 10s of thousands of people with a deadly virus??
    He handled it poorly.

To claim he 'killed them' is quite a stretch. They have minds of their own...can make their own decisions to quarantine and wear masks, etc, if they felt the virus was more serious than what was being reported...

You must also give Democratic deity Dr. Fauci the same harsh treatment if you are heading down that path as he was a walking contradiction for months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now they're giving noble peace prizes for killing 10s of thousands of people with a deadly virus??

Henry Kissinger, Yassir Arafat... both say hola.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He knows.

All part of the shtick.
    This is something the right made up. You KNOW that.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He handled it poorly.

To claim he 'killed them' is quite a stretch. They have minds of their own...can make their own decisions to quarantine and wear masks, etc, if they felt the virus was more serious than what was being reported...

You must also give Democratic deity Dr. Fauci the same harsh treatment if you are heading down that path as he was a walking contradiction for months.
    CDC - Masks are not recommended

Left - Trump killed people

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yup - and Lord Fauci admitted months ago they were encouraging no masks because they didn't want panic and even greater PPE shortage for health care workers.

So this story about Trump holding back is a big fat nothing burger. I have my own criticism of him, but this isn't it.

CDC - Masks are not recommended

Left - Trump killed people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup - and Lord Fauci admitted months ago they were encouraging no masks because they didn't want panic and even greater PPE shortage for health care workers.

So this story about Trump holding back is a big fat nothing burger. I have my own criticism of him, but this isn't it.
    If they repeat it enough and parrot it to each other in their circle jerk echo chamber of frothy election year panic, maybe it will take hold.

(bold)Which is bull because the health care industry doesn't do mass purchase orders from Home Depot or Amazon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He knows.

All part of the shtick.
    neither of you can find one quote on the entire internets.

double fold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    neither of you can find one quote on the entire internets.

double fold
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB124044156269345357

Well, that was easy..

recluse re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posted an op-ed headline of an article behind a paywall. Where are the quotes where he apologizes?

Post them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posted an op-ed headline of an article behind a paywall. Where are the quotes where he apologizes?

Post them.

Get a subscription, loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Get a subscription, loser
    DMC folds and acts like a child when he just whined about that half an hour ago.

A solid triple for me.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If they repeat it enough and parrot it to each other in their circle jerk echo chamber of frothy election year panic, maybe it will take hold.

(bold)Which is bull because the health care industry doesn't do mass purchase orders from Home Depot or Amazon.
    I don't recall Fauci consistently undermining local efforts to prevent the spread ("liberate Michigan"), complaining about sports being cancelled, promoting unproven drugs, and holding massive campaign rallies where he demanded that social distancing policies be ignored.

How far backwards will you subservient gots bend to defend this con man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't recall Fauci consistently undermining local efforts to prevent the spread ("liberate Michigan"), complaining about sports being cancelled, promoting unproven drugs, and holding massive campaign rallies where he demanded that social distancing policies be ignored.

they don't even know why they're supporting him anymore outside of leftover brain stem racism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are you denying that the medical authority in this country recommended against mask wearing early on, during the time you claim Trump started killing people?

You should try to gain the ability to be correct and have a salient point instead of hoping someone just agrees with you because of political pressure. Not holding my breath for that though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC still living in the before time.

DMC, do you presently believe masks are placebos?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you denying that the medical authority in this country recommended against mask wearing early on, during the time you claim Trump started killing people?
    No. I'm saying the President of the United States discouraged caution in the face of a pandemic because that's what his idiotic cult wanted to hear, and we're in our sixth month of lockdowns because of it. Masks or no masks, the message coming from the President was never about prevention, it was about self protection and denial, just like it always is with him.

You should try to gain the ability to be correct and have a salient point instead of hoping someone just agrees with you because of political pressure. Not holding my breath for that though.
    You should learn to construct a sentence and not rely on words like "salient" to make you sound smart. What does "try to gain the ability to be correct" even mean? Who the talks like that?
    Last edited by Spurminator; 09-10-2020 at 06:26 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You decided to feed the troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I'm saying the President of the United States discouraged caution in the face of a pandemic because that's what his idiotic cult wanted to hear, and we're in our sixth month of lockdowns because of it. Masks or no masks, the message coming from the President was never about prevention, it was about self protection and denial, just like it always is with him.

Recommending against wearing a mask is discouraging caution. That's the medical authority, even the surgeon general, who discouraged caution. This is while the Chinese were sending videos of dying doctors and everyone in masks. You know who was caught off guard, who did not get the due diligence of medical precaution? The elderly in NY in nursing homes. You seem ok with that though, just a distraction from the real issue, orangemanbad!

Was Cuomo powerless during all this?

Addressing your edit: Salient is a commonly used word that accurately describes my point. Winehole uses big words. Off you go to wage war with that one.

If something stands out in a very obvious way, it can be called salient. A salient angle juts outward rather than inward. ... Figuratively, it means noticeable or prominent. When giving an argument, make your most salient points at the beginning or the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Recommending against wearing a mask is discouraging caution. That's the medical authority, even the surgeon general, who discouraged caution. This is while the Chinese were sending videos of dying doctors and everyone in masks. You know who was caught off guard, who did not get the due diligence of medical precaution? The elderly in NY in nursing homes. You seem ok with that though, just a distraction from the real issue, orangemanbad!

Was Cuomo powerless during all this?
    Are you capable of staying on topic? If you've got tapes of Cuomo contradicting his own public approach to COVID and public caution, then give a link. Otherwise you're just flinging against the wall to distract from a topic that makes you uncomfortable.

Addressing your edit: Salient is a commonly used word that accurately describes my point. Winehole uses big words. Off you go to wage war with that one.

If something stands out in a very obvious way, it can be called salient. A salient angle juts outward rather than inward. ... Figuratively, it means noticeable or prominent. When giving an argument, make your most salient points at the beginning or the end.
    Yeah, that wasn't about your use of the word salient, chief. It's about the fact that using 9th grade words isn't a workaround for garbage sentences and empty points.

And LOL "my edit" responding to your edit where you added a second paragraph. You should have spent more time on it, obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you capable of staying on topic? If you've got tapes of Cuomo contradicting his own public approach to COVID and public caution, then give a link. Otherwise you're just flinging against the wall to distract from a topic that makes you uncomfortable.
    His approach was to kill 33K people. You keep ignoring the point about the masks and how it was ok for the CDC and surgeon general to avoid panic by throwing caution to the wind, but are keen to blame the POTUS for doing so when he's not even remotely qualified to make medical statements.
    Yeah, that wasn't about your use of the word salient, chief. It's about the fact that using 9th grade words isn't a workaround for garbage sentences and empty points.
    OK slick... pretty sure you've wasted enough time crying about you don't even care to be honest about to cover all the bull bases here.

Thread Information