San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you capable of staying on topic?
    Once whataboutornado touches down, no.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His approach was to kill 33K people. You keep ignoring the point about the masks and how it was ok for the CDC and surgeon general to avoid panic by throwing caution to the wind, but are keen to blame the POTUS for doing so when he's not even remotely qualified to make medical statements.
    I'm not ignoring the masks, I'm saying that's not anywhere in the same ballpark as holding five campaign rallies in a two-week span with no safety precautions after admitting that this is a serious disease, and discouraging testing for months because it made his numbers look bad.

It's not that hard to imagine a president of the United States being a calming influence on the nation while also promoting responsibility by his actions. You can even be wrong about things like masks and gloves in the beginning so long as the overall narrative is to be careful, not to distrust anyone who has anything bad to say about you.

OK slick... pretty sure you've wasted enough time crying about you don't even care to be honest about to cover all the bull bases here.
    Who are you trying to fool here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And LOL "my edit" responding to your edit where you added a second paragraph. You should have spent more time on it, obviously.
    i dont get why he gets so upset about edits... he does it all the time. i do too, but i dont complain about it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Get a subscription, loser
    seriously, how frightened are you of the world? I mean how big of a coward are you? As you sit there in your wheel chair unable to heft your 360 pounds up off it.

Your “wife” has to help you bathe, because you’re too fat to reach your ass, doesn’t she

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously, how frightened are you of the world? I mean how big of a coward are you? As you sit there in your wheel chair unable to heft your 360 pounds up off it.

Your “wife” has to help you bathe, because you’re too fat to reach your ass, doesn’t she
    getting perma-banned on THIS site and coming back trying to play it close to the vest, and getting exposed most rikky tik!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    getting perma-banned on THIS site and coming back trying to play it close to the vest, and getting exposed most rikky tik!
    Who are you saying he is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are you saying he is?
    bonnerific

dont think its a bad guess tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    bonnerific

dont think its a bad guess tbh
    It would make sense to me except I don't remember boonerific being so angry towards Bernie supporters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not ignoring the masks, I'm saying that's not anywhere in the same ballpark as holding five campaign rallies in a two-week span with no safety precautions after admitting that this is a serious disease, and discouraging testing for months because it made his numbers look bad.

It's not that hard to imagine a president of the United States being a calming influence on the nation while also promoting responsibility by his actions. You can even be wrong about things like masks and gloves in the beginning so long as the overall narrative is to be careful, not to distrust anyone who has anything bad to say about you.

Who are you trying to fool here?
    You're ignoring the masks "masks or no masks"

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're ignoring the masks "masks or no masks"
    What exactly do you want me to say about the masks?

Seriously. We probably agree about the masks. but I don't see how that contradicts any of the other terrible decisions by this administration that you're desperate to ignore.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would make sense to me except I don't remember boonerific being so angry towards Bernie supporters.
    you mistake support of progressivism with the idea of supporting a person.

we have one cult of personality in the White House now, we did not need to replace it with another.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is that something like pretending to not be a vacuous hole of fear, rage, and self pity become too much for you to take, and finally letting your innate fear project opinions and your shortcomings on to others?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that something like pretending to not be a vacuous hole of fear, rage, and self pity become too much for you to take, and finally letting your innate fear project opinions and your shortcomings on to others?
    "innate fear"
    Freudian slip

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "innate fear"
    Freudian slip

you really should take time to learn what words actually mean before trying to use them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you really should take time to learn what words actually mean before trying to use them.
    Cuckback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's like being a fat slob with no future and diabetes trying to pretend to be an intellectual on his fat daughter's computer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly do you want me to say about the masks?

Seriously. We probably agree about the masks. but I don't see how that contradicts any of the other terrible decisions by this administration that you're desperate to ignore.
    You didn't offer any agreement. You have no problem echoing the sentiments of "orangemanbad" cookie cutter posters here, but you felt it unnecessary to even acknowledge a comment you agreed with to instead focus on orangemanbad again? Somehow that's supposed to show I'm desperate to ignore something?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's like being a fat slob with no future and diabetes trying to pretend to be an intellectual on his fat daughter's computer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what’s that like? do you tell your daughter she’s fat to her face? I’m sure you do, and that’s terrible. No wonder she hates you.

But I do think you could provide a great life lesson for all of your minions. You may finally serve a purpose to humanity. If you can stop one future you from devolving to your obvious level of despair and hopelessness and self loathing, you would have finally done one good thing for the world.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what’s that like? do you tell your daughter she’s fat to her face? I’m sure you do, and that’s terrible. No wonder she hates you.
    Do you tell your daughter you're a cuckold? Do you think she respects you?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There it is again. How long has there been a fat people that hate fat people movement?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you tell your daughter you're a cuckold? Do you think she respects you?
    sigh. You really are one of the dumbest people alive.

You better call dmc to help you. I don’t want you to get so mad you get out of that wheel chair, and lose that disability check that keeps the electricity in your moms trailer turned on.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sigh. You really are one of the dumbest people alive.

You better call dmc to help you. I don’t want you to get so mad you get out of that wheel chair, and lose that disability check that keeps the electricity in your moms trailer turned on.
    Your daughter knows you're a cuckold. Keeping it from her is not making her respect you. She knows a beta male when she sees one.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters following John Baron Dennison's peaceful example.

Thread Information