Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters following John Baron Dennison's peaceful example.
    chumpdump says usa covid all trumps fault. Every other country no one is at fault. LolololololoIl

Salty

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ldren stalking.

He's got a crush.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your daughter knows you're a cuckold. Keeping it from her is not making her respect you. She knows a beta male when she sees one.
    I would think that you should at least find out if there’s a child before spouting off about anyone’s anonymous children.

you’re dumb enough to believe dmc. You’re clinging to him now, because he’s pretending to like you for the moment. I’ll let you in on a secret, he doesn’t like you.

he doesn’t like himself, in fact he hates himself, just like you do. But he thinks you’re too, just like the rest of the world. What makes that worse for you, is he knows all about being . He smells his own.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ldren stalking.

He's got a crush.
    chumpdump avoiding questions like normal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chumpdump avoiding questions like normal
    You didn't ask a question.

fldren doesn't even know what a question is.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't offer any agreement. You have no problem echoing the sentiments of "orangemanbad" cookie cutter posters here, but you felt it unnecessary to even acknowledge a comment you agreed with to instead focus on orangemanbad again? Somehow that's supposed to show I'm desperate to ignore something?
    I offered a half dozen other examples besides mask policy and you haven't commented on a single one. Massive gatherings. "But masks." Discouraging state and local policies. "But masks." Undermining testing. "But masks."

And now you won't even tell me what you want me to say about masks. Do you have a take or just red herrings?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't ask a question.

fldren doesn't even know what a question is.
    Chumpdump lying again and folding.....why do you lie and hide?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpdump lying again and folding.....why do you lie and hide?
    I don't.

You lie and you hid for three months when you were proved wrong.

Why are you afraid of posting numbers or science or math?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't.

You lie and you hid for three months when you were proved wrong.

Why are you afraid of posting numbers or science or math?
    chumpdump lying again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chumpdump lying again
    Sorry I called you out already.

Are you folding?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I offered a half dozen other examples besides mask policy and you haven't commented on a single one. Massive gatherings. "But masks." Discouraging state and local policies. "But masks." Undermining testing. "But masks."

And now you won't even tell me what you want me to say about masks. Do you have a take or just red herrings?
    The protests were massive gatherings... peep special exception magic grits

CDC recommended against wearing masks and later used "avoid panic buying" as an excuse when the public doesn't buy from hospital and clinic providers anyhow. But somehow Trump is negligent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CDC recommended against wearing masks and later used "avoid panic buying" as an excuse when the public doesn't buy from hospital and clinic providers anyhow. But somehow Trump is negligent.
    When she couldn’t find masks at Home Depot, Lowe’s, or Sherwin Williams, an anesthesiologist at a Midwestern teaching hospital tried a different approach: She spent $350 of her own money to buy masks on eBay. For her, it was all about safety and protection.

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/where-all-ppe

Are you ignorant or dishonest?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your daughter knows you're a cuckold. Keeping it from her is not making her respect you. She knows a beta male when she sees one.
    More importantly derp, why do you act as though you know anything about women, respect, being a man?

You never leave the basement, you dream of alpha males ting on you, and the only woman in your life is your mom (and even she is strongly contemplating doing a post-delivery abortion on you with a coat hanger any day now).

Heck, even foldren counts himself lucky not being you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not voting for anyone who organized a protest.

Yes, Trump is negligent because of all of the things I have listed several times.

You just want to talk about masks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True.

I'm also not voting for anyone who held an indoor rally in June.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True.

I'm also not voting for anyone who held an indoor rally in June.
    Exactly. Why do conservatives think that comparing the president of the United States to normal plebes is an effective argument?

I'm honestly not sure I've ever seen a liberal defend his political figure against criticism by being like, "Yeah but those racist rednecks do it too."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that settles it then. The protests are a non issue where as any other mass gathering is fine. Even the politicians supported the mass gatherings of protests, including the one you're voting for.

Are you saying your candidate isn't part of the support group from the left for the protests?
    Yes, Trump is negligent because of all of the things I have listed several times.

You funnel everything to Trump, as if Trump said "don't wear masks!" you even pretend that was never even said, just casually dismiss it. The atmosphere in January and early Feb was impeach impeach impeach. Somehow you think Trump had your ear about medical decisions?

Election is around the corner, you're not interested in anything but proselytizing your position for that sporting event. Stop pretending you're doing anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that settles it then. The protests are a non issue where as any other mass gathering is fine. Even the politicians supported the mass gatherings of protests, including the one you're voting for.

Are you saying your candidate isn't part of the support group from the left for the protests?
    Why are you trying to move the goalpost again?

He said what he said and you can't change it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No I'm saying my candidate didn't, and wouldn't, continue to hold indoor rallies with huge groups of people in the middle of a pandemic that he knows is serious while publicly downplaying its seriousness. You can find my opinions on the protests and the related safety concerns among the many protest threads in this forum. but more likely you're just going to continue to put words into my mouth to manufacture something resembling a compe ive argument.

You funnel everything to Trump, as if Trump said "don't wear masks!" you even pretend that was never even said, just casually dismiss it. The atmosphere in January and early Feb was impeach impeach impeach. Somehow you think Trump had your ear about medical decisions?

Election is around the corner, you're not interested in anything but proselytizing your position for that sporting event. Stop pretending you're doing anything else.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He better drop bombs on 7 countries to secure the win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I'm saying my candidate didn't, and wouldn't, continue to hold indoor rallies with huge groups of people in the middle of a pandemic that he knows is serious while publicly downplaying its seriousness. You can find my opinions on the protests and the related safety concerns one of the many protest threads in this forum. but more likely you're just going to continue to put words into my mouth to manufacture something resembling a compe ive argument.

You've caveated all the way to "didn't hold a GOP rally".

Writes Tolstoy level quan y of orangemanbad posts...

Writes "you can find my posts commenting about" about anything the left ever did.

Cuomo dithered...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've caveated all the way to "didn't hold a GOP rally".
    Who else held rallies that deep into the pandemic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper
    Alleged Michigander

This message is hidden because ChumpDumper is on your ignore list.

This keeps showing up after I post. What does it mean? Is it a virus?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    det white flag

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper
    Alleged Michigander

This message is hidden because ChumpDumper is on your ignore list.

This keeps showing up after I post. What does it mean? Is it a virus?
    you’re getting on from all directions fatty.

you guys better be nice to him, or he will go mentally and emotionally abuse his daughter again.

Thread Information