Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the fake crowd noises and fake crowd images?

Anyone who accepts any awards from this is a got tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Empty arenas shouldn't be a foreign concept to Fat Antonio fans tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The out of scale faces on the screens behind the baskets are weird because everyone sits at a different distance from their computer cameras, but I have to admit I'm kinda liking the absence of nonstop mascots, cheerleaders, horrible music, and advertising promotions on the court. It feels like it's more about basketball, and less about the circus atmosphere... ironic too, since the games are happening at Disney.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Empty arenas shouldn't be a foreign concept to Fat Antonio fans tbh.
    Only Lebron could carry Dwight to the 2nd round.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only Lebron could carry Dwight to the 2nd round.
    Pretty sure the Magic did that too.

Anyway, as long as Fat Antonio doesn't ring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not in LA, dip

As long as Kobe doesn't ring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dwight went to the Finals before.
    In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LAIn LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LAIn LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA In LA. In LA. In LA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're really struggling these days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the projecting going on here
    How stupid do you have to be to claim someone forgot that the Magic were in the Finals or that Howard ever got out of the 1st round in his entire career?

Try harder. No actually don't. You don't have it anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lashing out at me because your dumb ass forgot.
    Who's projecting now?

"nuh uh.. 2009!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Debilitating Menstrual Cramps ing forgetting about an entire NBA Finals
    Yeah you jumped the shark when Mavs>Spurs left. Giving Hedo the credit when Lewis was the points leader in the series and Howard carried the team on defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh did someone finally getting around to checking the 2009 Magic’s basketball reference page? Did you find the part where they went to the Finals?
    Obviously you didn't since you think Fortifier carried Howard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “ACTUALLY Rashard Lewis outplayed Hedo Turkoglu in the playoffs! HAHAHAHA GOTEM!”

You forgot that Rashard Lewis was in the semifinals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “MONO CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME I WILL SEARCH THE INTERNET TO DEFEAT HIM! HAHAHAHA RASHARD LEWIS SCORES MORE POINTS, I CAN NEVER LOSE NOW!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Siri, find statistics for the 2009 Orlando Magic playoff run!”

”Okay, may I ask why?”

”There’s this guy on SpursTalk who I have to totally pwn, and the key is in what Rashard Lewis did that year!”

”Jesus Christ, I work for a total got. Okay, searching...”
    Only gots use Apple products

I don't need another "owned Mono" notch. I have plenty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, of course you don’t, you just wasted time searching basketball reference to broaden your horizons, this specific horizon being that you’re a ing re who forgot they made the Finals that year
    I just knew Hedo didn't carry anyone. Did you have the Hedo image already cued up or did you have to search for it?

You thought you had something. Now you're embarrassed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh you think so?

You could have just said “oh , whoops forgot that one” and been done with it, but noooooooooooooo you were so desperate to prove what big smart boy you were that you wasted time searching box scores and stat sheets on the internet to totally prove that Hedo Turkoglu wasn’t as good as Rashard Lewis in the 2009 playoffs because you’re a big smart boy!
    I didn't forget it. I just didn't realize you were going to state the obvious and meltdown over it. Hate to see it tbh. Prayers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Duncan alive, not Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC now that I got you to read up on them, who was better on the 09 Magic, JJ Re or Jameer Nelson? Can do a win shares vs defensive rating breakdown for me?
    Would be one of those rare Jameer Nelson ups if they ed with a winning team to insert a star. Stevens doesn't seem as stupid as Van Gundy.
    No way Tony works through rehab to come off the bench. No way. Think Jameer Nelson with Orlando.
    When is the last time the 1st round of the playoffs decided who was going to win the Finals? Maybe when GS eliminated Dallas? Even then GS lost in the next round.

There are no surprises in the NBA playoffs. You know the Warriors are going to be in the WCF and either the Spurs or Thunder will be there as well. Then it's most likely the Warriors will be in the Finals. If the Thunder or Spurs are in the Finals, it's not new either. If Memphis won the Finals this year, that would be interesting. If the Pacers won the Finals, or if Toronto won, or if some other team who isn't going to win actually did, that would be interesting. When is the last time that happened? There's no Doug Williams story in the NBA. There were close one year but Jameer Nelson returned and the bed.

Just look at Memphis, Dallas and Houston. They are all going to get their pushed in. It's not even interesting to watch. They have no business even in the playoffs. Dallas had like 7 points in the 1st with 2 minutes to play, in the ing playoffs. There are like 40 games between 8th and 1st seed in the WC. There should be two rounds then the Finals. There should be only 4 seeds in each conference. The other 4 don't matter. Instead, I could see them having 10 seeds and having 4 rounds prior to the Finals.
    I think Orlando does better in the Finals with Alston tbh. I understand the switch by T-Rex, but Alston had them playing well and he was doing a of a job filling in. I felt Nelson came in and disrupted the offense. Otherwise, no. Patty Mills is a team player. Likes to shoot though.
    Jameer was injured and Rafer Alston led the team for a while (and did well). I think the fact they bring back Nelson and bench Alston in the Finals is what hurt them tbh.
    Yeah obviously I knew nothing about it

Mentioned it that many times but totally forgot it ever happened. Wait, did MJ ever ring?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    clown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan alive, not Kobe.
    Duncan didn't kill his own kid. Kobe killed 2 of his.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HOLY , DID YOU TAKE THE TIME TO SEARCH YOUR OWN POSTING HISTORY JUST TO PROVE YOU DIDN’T FORGET????!!!!???????? AND IS ALL THAT FROM LIKE 2012?????

RG level meltdown because I delivered the goods.
    Hyperbole to mask the wet on your face
    posting times shows 5 minute difference - oh the effort involved!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listen DMC i know how important it is for you to get the last word and feel like you “won”, so I’m gonna leave you alone, and let you keep deep diving into the 09 Magic & your posting history regarding them
    Run from your misstep.. hurry.

12 year old level retorts with font explosions and emoji storms. Just waiting for the huge meme...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Duncan alive, not Kobe.
    Well, chances are, you're never gonna see your team ring again in your lifetime, might as well celebrate Kobe's death at this point. Congrats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, chances are, you're never gonna see your team ring again in your lifetime, might as well celebrate Kobe's death at this point. Congrats
    Sure thing Chef.

Thread Information