Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeKang is going to sweep the finals
    More like get swept in the Finals. Acting as if LeBronze ain't 3-6 when it matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This series is great
    Too bad it'll be short.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Search the N words in Twitter

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Wow... Dragic is continuing to cement his legend.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celts could and should be up 2-0. Tough to lose games like this.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat remind of the national champion Virginia Cavaliers from I guess it was last time IIRC.

Last March Madness canceled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't see that coming, but I should have. Heat's on a of a run - Butler's in god mode. Dragic is playing out of his mind.
    Still, I don't understand why they don't ram it done low. Boston's got no interior defense.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I didn't see that coming, but I should have. Heat's on a of a run - Butler's in god mode.
    Still, I don't understand why they don't ram it done low. Boston's got no interior defense.
    Simple, Butler and Bam are too unselfish. They're that rare breed that probably take more pride in playing defense. Luckily, Dragic can keep the team afloat with scoring til Butler decides to close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't see that coming, but I should have. Heat's on a of a run - Butler's in god mode.
    Why fix what ain't broken? Keep doing what works until it doesn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simple, Butler and Bam are too unselfish. They're that rare breed that probably take more pride in playing defense. Luckily, Dragic can keep the team afloat with scoring til Butler decides to close.
    I'm loving this Heat run, but the 3-point flakery is puzzling. Can't anyone play basketball anymore?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why fix what ain't broken? Keep doing what works until it doesn't.
    I've always believed in the Oscar Roberstson B-Ball ethos - you wanna take the best shot possible, which is either a dunk or layup.
    Games now seem to come down to a 3-point shooting contest. Which is absurd vs the Celtics cuz they've got nothing in the middle, but you're right, it's working for the Heat.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics can't figure out the zone. Poor coaching by Stevens.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    idk why people kept saying miami didn't have enough to make it to the finals even after going 8-1 in the POs.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i had the heat going to finals during the bucks series.

they got that championship swag tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They do...they scare me more than Boston Nuggs or Clippers...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently Smart had a tirade in the locker room...items were thrown and people were yelling back.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Apparently Smart had a tirade in the locker room...items were thrown and people were yelling back.
    Most likely he was confronting Tatum for his lackadaisical defense including the one where he stood & watched Butler get a dunk after saving the ball.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Wow... Dragic is continuing to cement his legend.
    Out there looking like ‘05 Evita

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celts could and should be up 2-0. Tough to lose games like this.
    They could and should have swept the hapless raptors, but they couldn’t close the series without their backs against the wall. This team is another over achiever that can’t meet expectations when they’re high. Maybe it’s Brad, maybe it’s youth, but they’re not ready this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat are really good, but I can’t see them beating an inspired Lakers team trying to win for kobe.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    They could and should have swept the hapless raptors, but they couldn’t close the series without their backs against the wall. This team is another over achiever that can’t meet expectations when they’re high. Maybe it’s Brad, maybe it’s youth, but they’re not ready this year.
    Cripples East, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew people were sleeping on this Heat team (on paper they seem like a complete team other than not having a bonafide superstar), but I never thought they would make a run like this. After beating MIL though, things seemed to fall into place. I'm rooting for them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youth can't be too much of an excuse at this point. It's their 3rd conference finals in four years IIRC. Hayward out hurts some though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew people were sleeping on this Heat team (on paper they seem like a complete team other than not having a bonafide superstar), but I never thought they would make a run like this. After beating MIL though, things seemed to fall into place. I'm rooting for them.
    Not surprised. When I was gambling they went on a tear like this a couple times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprised. When I was gambling they went on a tear like this a couple times.
    Like I said, they've looked downright great at times, but you figure they would've needed a bonafide bucket getter at this point but nope. Everyone is peaking at just the right time. It's great to see, tbh. I'm tired of seeing the same teams make the Finals.

Thread Information