Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, they've looked downright great at times, but you figure they would've needed a bonafide bucket getter at this point but nope. Everyone is peaking at just the right time. It's great to see, tbh. I'm tired of seeing the same teams make the Finals.
    They were doing this stuff even before Jimmy Buckets. Still think the C's can win the next two and make a series of it. But Tatum, Brown, Kemba you need two of those three playing big short of a monster performance by Smart.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Out there looking like ‘05 Evita
    I want him in LA for the MLE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat remind of the national champion Virginia Cavaliers from I guess it was last time IIRC.

Last March Madness canceled.
    Someone compared the nuggets to the nationals for almost losing series but then becoming stronger as they continue playing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m starting to become a believer in the Heat. They can give the Lakers a series. I of course would choose the Lakers over them but Boston would get beat in 5 while the Heat maybe (might) take them the distance. They match up well against LA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the Heat would be the team nobody would want to meet in the playoffs but I didn’t expect them to be 2 games away from the Finals

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I am not the biggest fan of Marcus Smart. Always felt like he felt he was better than he was and his personality was just off-putting to me.

But I must admit that he’s probably been their best or maybe most consistent overall player in the playoffs. Might not always put up big numbers, but he competes every possession, both ends of the court, plays really hard, not afraid of taking the big shot even if he’s not the one you want taking it, plays with an edge. You can tell he cares. You can’t say that about everyone else.

Not necessarily a fan now. But I respect his game.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I am not the biggest fan of Marcus Smart. Always felt like he felt he was better than he was and his personality was just off-putting to me.

But I must admit that he’s probably been their best or maybe most consistent overall player in the playoffs. Might not always put up big numbers, but he competes every possession, both ends of the court, plays really hard, not afraid of taking the big shot even if he’s not the one you want taking it, plays with an edge. You can tell he cares. You can’t say that about everyone else.

Not necessarily a fan now. But I respect his game.
    He’s Draymond with better talents but lower IQ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heats best coached team in NBA for coach never got deserved credit. Would be glad to see them in *finals

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone compared the nuggets to the nationals for almost losing series but then becoming stronger as they continue playing
    I meant more from a personnel / stylistic perspective.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Heats best coached team in NBA for coach never got deserved credit. Would be glad to see them in *finals
    I was one of the first touting Spo back in the Heatles days when everyone was giving Bron credit for "carrying" Spo to 2 les.
    Like Riles before him even without the traditional resume ... you could just see the imprint of both men.
    Heat plays with Riles intensity but Spo attention to detail.

to me its Prime Pop (who many no longer exist) RC and Spo as the elite coaches of the NBA.
    Stevens and Nurse are a notch below that but well above their peers.
    Doc and I think Lue are overrated because they got one chip ...but Lue will hopefully get a chance to prove he is legit.

Most of the other coaches are average to poor but i like what I have seen from Malone and Vogel in the bubble.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celts have had to over-rely on a choker like Brown with Hayward out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was one of the first touting Spo back in the Heatles days when everyone was giving Bron credit for "carrying" Spo to 2 les.
    Like Riles before him even without the traditional resume ... you could just see the imprint of both men.

to me its Prime Pop (who many no longer exist) RC and Spo as the elite coaches of the NBA.
    Doc and I think Lue are overrated because they got one chip ...but Lue will hopefully get a chance to prove he is legit.

Most of the other coaches are average to poor but i like what I have seen from Malone and Vogel in the bubble.
    Vogel looks like a good pick by the Lakers. He was got the best out of those Pacers teams.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Based on what, the agenda driven, hipster media brainwashing the masses into believing this?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Based on what, the agenda driven, hipster media brainwashing the masses into believing this?
    Nurse has done a lot with not much.
    Stevens has had a talented but young team in the ECF in 2 of the last 3 years with injuries to Kyrie and Hayward ...plus he runs some of the best SLOB and BLOB plays.
    Nurse won a chip with a former choker like Lowry and a new one like Kawhi

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many times do I have to listen to Van Gundy and Jackson call out the refs for blowing calls and then T'ing up players before something is actually done about this? That's a six point raping the refs just did on the Celtics.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, Hayward back. Celts got this game and the series, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Butler has really been scrubbing it up lately. It hasn't been much of an issue because they're winning but it's showing tonight.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still that there is a (white) player named Duncan Robinson

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Butler has really been scrubbing it up lately. It hasn't been much of an issue because they're winning but it's showing tonight.
    Butler has looked like mostly for the first 3 quarters ...of all the ECF games. But in the 4th he makes key steals or drives that help seal the game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nurse has done a lot with not much.
    Stevens has had a talented but young team in the ECF in 2 of the last 3 years (now 3 of 4?)with injuries to Kyrie and Hayward ...plus he runs some of the best SLOB and BLOB plays.
    Nurse won a chip with a former choker like Lowry and a new one like Kawhi

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hayward with the steal and the quick outlet full court pass to put the knife in Miami. That's what the C's were missing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat ing up late in the 3rd smh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then the low IQ play by poor man's jimmer to turn the ball over / not hit Hayward for the three attempt to give Miami the ball and now get two points before the buzzer. Five point swing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Butler has looked like mostly for the first 3 quarters ...of all the ECF games. But in the 4th he makes key steals or drives that help seal the game.
    Well he better start picking it up early or they're going to lose this series.

Thread Information