1 20.00%
  • spur fan

0 0%
  • Laker hater

0 0%
    My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    If Cripples lose to Lakers or even worse to Nggets then who ends up in the worst spot?

The one or two Cripple fan? No, they will blame Playoff piss or coach quitters

Kiwi nuthuggers? No matter how he performs if you claim he is best player in the world then lose to the compe ion for best player in the world then the other two rings start looking like a fluke

lebron haters? if he gets ring #4 in the finals then the lebron is making movies, lebron moved to LA to retire and leroid is overrated suddenly get exposed

spur fan? Nah they get cucked either way whether its laker or kiwi who wins

that leaves Laker hater as the obvious choice. after spending 7 years celebrating the end of the laker dynasty, if LA wins as many rings as spur have in the last 13 years then it proves the franchise will never die no matter who is running it. it proves that big city market always wins long term and always will, and all the Spur and Rocket fan who tried to downplay LeKang moving to LA and making mocking posts about how Kiwi and Clip show will never allow Laker to win will have been ethered for eternity. And worst of all Laker fan on this board who stuck around will have last laugh for years to come as spur franchise becomes irrelevant for foreseeable future.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    doesnt matter, this season is one huge asterisk regardless of who wins tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    doesnt matter, this season is one huge asterisk regardless of who wins tbh
    2nd biggest in NBA history, tbh. 1999 takes the cake, but this season is sniffing its farts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd biggest in NBA history, tbh. 1999 takes the cake, but this season is sniffing its farts.
    Everyone played 50 in a straight, shortened season in '99.

Not everyone played and there was a nice, big fat offseason in between and there is no road travel.

All that cellar dwelling+ kobekopterkrash+legit chance+ST grudge= simp troll bias post

It's ok. It's an asterisk you need more than you want, but its good way to help recover the last decade.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    no, the playoffs being in a shootaround gym this year is a much bigger asterisk than a shortened season w/ a normal playoff format and setting in 1999.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Excuses being formulated...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #2 fanboys will lose the most if he fails to beat the Lakers. Not rooting for either the Lakers or Clippers. If the Lakers win it all I just won't care TBH. It's not like in the past when they were winning les and was a rival of the Spurs. Right now there is no rivalry. Sure Laker fans will rub it in but it will be hollow because the Spurs are not le contenders.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    #2 fanboys will lose the most if he fails to beat the Lakers. Not rooting for either the Lakers or Clippers. If the Lakers win it all I just won't care TBH. It's not like in the past when they were winning les and was a rival of the Spurs. Right now there is no rivalry. Sure Laker fans will rub it in but it will be hollow because the Spurs are not le contenders.
    Fair points felt the same way post 2014 the trash talk means little when my team can barely make the playoffs or is in the lottery

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Why exactly does no homecourt and no travel make this le more of an asterisk? I thought those things even the playing field for the lower seeds / underdogs. Which would mean it's tougher for the higher seeds / favorites. Which means this would be a tougher le than under a normal playoff format.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair points felt the same way post 2014 the trash talk means little when my team can barely make the playoffs or is in the lottery
    I still think it meant something for a lot of Laker fans in 2014 because Duncan got 5 and for years they would gloat about Kobe 5>4. We had laker trolls coming in here rooting for the Warriors,Thunder,Clippers the next 2 years just to deny Duncan from getting 6. Right now it doesn't mean anything because like I said earlier there is no rivalry and also there's no player rivalry/legacy on the line like there was with Kobe-Duncan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no, the playoffs being in a shootaround gym this year is a much bigger asterisk than a shortened season w/ a normal playoff format and setting in 1999.
    Agree to disagree

They're both big asterisks and nobody should consider either playoff as legit, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't recall any other team ever refusing to take the floor ergo buying themselves extra days of rest in the guise of solidarity... only to play anyhow a couple days later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why exactly does no homecourt and no travel make this le more of an asterisk? I thought those things even the playing field for the lower seeds / underdogs. Which would mean it's tougher for the higher seeds / favorites. Which means this would be a tougher le than under a normal playoff format.
    I would argue the higher seeds are benefited from a standarized playing field. Winning a series in a best of 7 on neutral ground it's harder for the underdog than stealing one game away and then riding a strong Home court advantage to close the series, imho.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares if it will be an asterisk 20 years form now. One of Duncan's season's was an asterisk. But all people remember is the 5 rings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would argue the higher seeds are benefited from a standarized playing field. Winning a series in a best of 7 on neutral ground it's harder for the underdog than stealing one game away and then riding a strong Home court advantage to close the series, imho.
    This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not losing any money on the Clippers.
    No way Paul George and Doc Popovitch are a sure thing.

Kwa also I've lost some faith in with his numerous "Kobme" possessions too many times down the floor. Dribble dribble dribble chuck, making no attempt to involve teamates. Still plays mostly team ball but these Kobme trips have become too frequent.

OTOH this can be like last years Raptors team that had a 7 game luckout and went on to ball.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares if it will be an asterisk 20 years form now. One of Duncan's season's was an asterisk. But all people remember is the 5 rings.
    Except for Shaq and Lakerfans.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Excuses being formulated...
    Ive been saying it since the (re)start tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good jinx thread.

Thread Information