Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Give him credit, he knew Playoff P East was a fluke

ironically would be best served by trading for da point god CP3 for leadership purposes tbqh
    Not sure about leadership but definitely IQ, Cripples have a lot of dumb players

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knew karma had to catch up to Kawhi eventually for leaving us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow that got putting up a Hardenesque 6-22
    two misses away from Kobe's record

but with an L tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knew karma had to catch up to Kawhi eventually for leaving us.
    Karma will catch up when hes in a wheelchair

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BUT BUT BUT KAWAHI IS A PLAYOFF PERFORMER.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This fraud/wannabe just got exposed. He's everything I've said he is for a few years. No leadership/spine, just a front runner who can only thrive under contrived/pristine cir stances. Finally he's getting what he's long had coming to him from the media.

This was the most embarrassing/disgraceful meltdown I've ever seen. It wasn't some coin flip finish that did them in or some suspect call or whatever, they just flat reeled them in and ran over them in 3 straight games and these phonies had no push back, no run, nothing. They flat out looked s shocked and quit. Traces back directly to the rotten core.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great player but overrated and with crazed relatives - end debate and thanks

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    He is what we thought he was, a system player

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Gotta wonder though. Trying to make Kawhi into a scorer, creator and defender, he did a lot better when he wasn’t asked to do all those things in SA and Toronto

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    This fraud/wannabe just got exposed. He's everything I've said he is for a few years. No leadership/spine, just a front runner who can only thrive under contrived/pristine cir stances. Finally he's getting what he's long had coming to him from the media.

This was the most embarrassing/disgraceful meltdown I've ever seen. It wasn't some coin flip finish that did them in or some suspect call or whatever, they just flat reeled them in and ran over them in 3 straight games and these phonies had no push back, no run, nothing. They flat out looked s shocked and quit. Traces back directly to the rotten core.
    Yup, pretty similar to when the Sperms had a lead in the 4th quarter of every game in ‘02 against the L*kers & the MVP went ghost while the most overrated player of all-time reeled them in like clockwork. Team Duncan aka (T)AL(L) Horford was only victim of the most humiliating sweep of a #1 seed in NBA history the previous year after quitting on the team the year before over a boo-boo then had the audacity to take a meeting with Doc.

Till that point his legacy was an *chip against an 8th seed while playing alongside a former MVP & on a 60 win core.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 09-17-2020 at 09:06 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, pretty similar to when the Sperms had a lead in the 4th quarter of every game in ‘02 against the L*kers & the MVP went ghost while the most overrated player of all-time reeled them in like clockwork. Team Duncan aka (T)AL(L) Horford was only victim of the most humiliating sweep of a #1 seed in NBA history the previous year after quitting on the team the year before over a boo-boo then had the audacity to take a meeting with Doc.

Till that point his legacy was an *chip against an 8th seed while playing alongside a former MVP & on a 60 win core.
    In full on meltdown mode, desperately trying to deflect and spin. I can feel the fury from here, tbh..

It's especially funny coming from the guy who loves to accuse others of taking this too seriously, while pretending he doesn't despite spending damn near every waking moment posting on one of his alts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Put Rudy guy in SA and they still ring with TD

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Clippers have chemistry issues according to the talking heads. Is that a Kawhi thing or a Doc thing, though?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    In full on meltdown mode, desperately trying to deflect and spin. I can feel the fury from here, tbh..

It's especially funny coming from the guy who loves to accuse others of taking this too seriously, while pretending he doesn't despite spending damn near every waking moment posting on one of his alts.
    Let it all out, it will get better one day #rentfree

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Stay focused on what's important sons

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Stay focused on what's important sons
    I guess maybe kawahi should have cared about the regular season since all the San Antonio clipper fans here said he was a playoff performer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is getting sad, tbh. What a meltdown...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs pulling a more dignified series loss vs the Nuggets than Kawhitter
    So true, came down to the wire and we were depending on guys like Rudy Gay and DD ffs... Clippers looked like they just thought they were owed the wcf appearance and I've never seen Kawhi just camouflage into the background like that. I didn't realize he missed that many shots because I didn't even really notice him much at all...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So true, came down to the wire and we were depending on guys like Rudy Gay and DD ffs... Clippers looked like they just thought they were owed the wcf appearance and I've never seen Kawhi just camouflage into the background like that. I didn't realize he missed that many shots because I didn't even really notice him much at all...
    Yeah, Jokic wasn’t obese & Murray was dropping 50 last season

Besides, Grant/Porter > scrubby ass Barton

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    This is getting sad, tbh. What a meltdown...
    #truthhurts

Thread Information