Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He thought George would be his Pippen since he's so obsessed with trying to be Like Mike. PATFO gave Kawhi too many Jordan tapes.
    he was supposed to be watching Pippen in those tapes and not Jordan!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe had a 6-22 brick but LAL still won and then they still gave the mamba legend an MVP. Here is an embarrassing one (game Vs. Celtics where he lost as one of many non-clutch performances)

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-one-bad-game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6-22, 14 Points, -21
    To be fair, his idol did go 6-24 in game 7 of an NBA finals. Though 0 in the +/- and better other numbers.

Meanwhile, this is par for the course with Harden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me the thing that sticks out is how everyone has said the big man is no longer a major part of the game, yet both teams in the west that are left have prominent big men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me the thing that sticks out is how everyone has said the big man is no longer a major part of the game, yet both teams in the west that are left have prominent big men.
    AD isn't a normal big man. He plays more like a swing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game earlier in the year when he got the ball with Lebron defending him and he choked and tried to force the ball to George showed me that he really didn't want any parts of being in any real pressure situations

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Up there with Harden choking against GS two years ago
    Way worse. It's one thing to choke to one of the greatest teams in NBA history. Quite another to choke to a pretty good but not great Denver team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are a lot of bad game 7 performances. But this is worse than the Kobe 06 one. It’s worse than the Curry 16 one. And it’s simply the worst superstar game 7 performance I have ever seen. How do you go for 2 points in the second half? How do you have zero points in the 4th? Get lit up by Jamal Murray, when supposedly you’re the greatest wing defender of all time, and get blown out by the Denver Nuggets? Losing is one thing but not even showing up? He might as well have sat out the second half with a “mysterious thigh bruise” injury. That would’ve salvaged his career somewhat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD isn't a normal big man. He plays more like a swing.
    Jokic is far from a normal big man as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are a lot of bad game 7 performances. But this is worse than the Kobe 06 one. It’s worse than the Curry 16 one. And it’s simply the worst superstar game 7 performance I have ever seen. How do you go for 2 points in the second half? How do you have zero points in the 4th? Get lit up by Jamal Murray, when supposedly you’re the greatest wing defender of all time, and get blown out by the Denver Nuggets? Losing is one thing but not even showing up? He might as well have sat out the second half with a “mysterious thigh bruise” injury. That would’ve salvaged his career somewhat

I think he lacks conditioning. He ran out of gas after 1 half, all his shots were short and he doesn't play elite defense anymore either. It seems like the chronic quad is already affecting him, but I also think he has stopped working so hard on getting better. Remember how he said Pop should ease up in practice? Pop used to push him, let him guard the best opposing player and ran the offense through him as well. That's why 2017 Kawhi was the best version of him period. Media acts like that version of him never existed, but that one season was by far the best of his career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He thought George would be his Pippen since he's so obsessed with trying to be Like Mike. PATFO gave Kawhi too many Jordan tapes.
    The autist is when it comes to evaluating talent. He wants one playoff choker as his sidekick while being coached by probably the biggest choking coach in the league at this point. And he's no Lebron where he makes players around him better or put them in situations to actually excel. Tough , Kawhi. Maybe uncle dennis can hold your hand some more.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I think he lacks conditioning. He ran out of gas after 1 half, all his shots were short and he doesn't play elite defense anymore either. It seems like the chronic quad is already affecting him, but I also think he has stopped working so hard on getting better. Remember how he said Pop should ease up in practice? Pop used to push him, let him guard the best opposing player and ran the offense through him as well. That's why 2017 Kawhi was the best version of him period. Media acts like that version of him never existed, but that one season was by far the best of his career.

Thread Information