Post Count

JaMyChal Durant

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAthlet...42779853852674

Some of (Kawhi and PG's) perks included:

• Leonard and George were the only players to have their own personal security guards and trainers.

• Leonard and George had power over the team’s practice and travel schedule, leading teammates to believe Leonard canceled multiple practices.

• Leonard was allowed to live in San Diego and commute from there, which often made him late for team flights.

• Leonard and George typically didn’t speak to the media until at least 45 minutes after games concluded, under the guise of postgame treatment or workouts. This usually resulted in their teammates speaking with the media first, and for longer, essentially becoming the public voices of the team.

• Teammates also believed that Leonard and George were able to pick and choose when they played. Not only did they sit out games entirely, but also at times they accepted or declined playing time in the moment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAthlet...42779853852674

Some of (Kawhi and PG's) perks included:

• Leonard and George were the only players to have their own personal security guards and trainers.

• Leonard and George had power over the team’s practice and travel schedule, leading teammates to believe Leonard canceled multiple practices.

• Leonard was allowed to live in San Diego and commute from there, which often made him late for team flights.

• Leonard and George typically didn’t speak to the media until at least 45 minutes after games concluded, under the guise of postgame treatment or workouts. This usually resulted in their teammates speaking with the media first, and for longer, essentially becoming the public voices of the team.

• Teammates also believed that Leonard and George were able to pick and choose when they played. Not only did they sit out games entirely, but also at times they accepted or declined playing time in the moment.
    “ we some dogs “
    “ we ain’t no es “
    “ we over me “
    “ grinding over whining “
    Spurs cuck fans here : kawahi is the best player in the NBA “
    “ watch when kawahi gets to the playoffs . He don’t care about the season “
    “ clippers are loaded. “
    “ kawahi will destroy Lebron in the playoffs “

LMFAO!!!!!!! stupid mother ers . All that to blow a 3-1 lead . AHAHAHAH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count