Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully this is the start of a tumultuous second half of his career for Nephew, that serves him as a lesson that mischief and lack of fidelity doesn't pay, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Choice words from Doc. Doesn't thank the ownership at all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MDA is a natural fit, while I can see Doc having succes in Philly
    I can't see Kawhi being down with MDA. His run and gun style would be too much for Kawhi to handle. MDA also would not be big on load management.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Choice words from Doc. Doesn't thank the ownership at all.
    I'm looking forward to the dirt he's going to leak out on Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm looking forward to the dirt he's going to leak out on Kawhi.
    Indubitably

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully this is the start of a tumultuous second half of his career for Nephew, that serves him as a lesson that mischief and lack of fidelity doesn't pay, tbh.
    Well we know the plan going forward.. Load MGT up the ass.. When you pull that , you better deliver the chip every year.. 4 month layoff and he looked slow and injured to me in games 6 and 7.. That knee may be ed right now..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man do I hope they sign D'Antoni. That would cement them never winning anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doc makes more sense in Philly then MDA does. I wonder if he'll make quick contact

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    More like Castleberry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi might not be all there tbh. Losing his dad so young definitely ed with how handles situations as a man.
    Didn't he witness it, the murder? I'm sure it has affected him, how could it not? My heart goes out to him for such a traumatic event and losing his dad.

That said, it doesn't excuse him and his uncle treating the Spurs players and coaches and city and fans the way they did. Hiding out. Not speaking with Pop. Uncle leaking false stories. Trashed Parker. Trashed the city. Trashed the organization. And it turns out the organization and pop were spot on about him: he's got a degenerative quad and he's not a leader. Two facts neither neph, his uncle nor his fans can deny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Read the whole thread

Wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would LOVE to see Balmer hire D’Antoni. Would pretty much cap Nephew’s rings at 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Read the whole thread

Wow
    Palmdale Wesley Johnson. LMFAO. Almost as good as playoff pee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well we know the plan going forward.. Load MGT up the ass.. When you pull that , you better deliver the chip every year.. 4 month layoff and he looked slow and injured to me in games 6 and 7.. That knee may be ed right now..
    they were joking on the dan le ba show about how leonard looked in games 6 and 7; that he had no vertical and looked like an aging player at just 29. it was obvious that leonard was gimpy. his uncle should have secured him a long-term deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they were joking on the dan le ba show about how leonard looked in games 6 and 7; that he had no vertical and looked like an aging player at just 29. it was obvious that leonard was gimpy. his uncle should have secured him a long-term deal.
    Next season is likely going to be tough for KY. The schedule will likely be condensed with fewer off days for recovery.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't the structure of the contract (3 yeras, opt-out after year 2) have to do with being eligible for a bigger max in 2021 due to him getting to the next tier (10 years experience) at that point? IIRC Durant did the same thing. Also, IIRC the CBA doesn't allow contracts to have opt-outs for more than just the last season anymore, so to be able to opt out after year 2 he had to sign only a 3-year deal.

If those things are true, Number Two (or more likely his handlers) are hoping he can make it through next season, sign a full 4-year larger max, then see where the chips land as to his health after that.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next season is likely going to be tough for KY. The schedule will likely be condensed with fewer off days for recovery.
    Nah, Number Two will be fine. He will load manage enough to play the same number of days (not games) as before. It's the Clips that will suffer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't say I am not loving the demise of the Klaw this year. Looks like a mess in LA.
    Strangely, the Lakers seem solid and undramatic by comparison.

Let the Clips fall where they may.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He averaged career high minutes on one day rest while not being in tip-top shape. It was clear he had tired legs by Gm 7 after carrying a heavy load on BOTH ends the entire postseason. He wasn’t limping like last postseason, just simply lacked conditioning just like everyone on the Clippers who had second thoughts about playing in the bubble.

Even ‘95 Jordan couldn’t do it after a long layoff & he came back with vengeance the following season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read that nephew was part of the crew that got rivers fired. Seems like hes just another snake in the grass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read that nephew was part of the crew that got rivers fired. Seems like hes just another snake in the grass.
    You're learning this just now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does that make him snakey.
    Any Clipper / Clipper Fan wanting to have any chance knows Doc had to go. About 4 years too late.

Nephew should have stayed in Toronto on a one year deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does that make him snakey.
    Any Clipper / Clipper Fan wanting to have any chance knows Doc had to go. About 4 years too late.

Nephew should have stayed in Toronto on a one year deal.
    I’ll grant you that Doc isn’t the best coach in the NBA, probably middle of the pack, but the Clips didn’t lose because of him. They lost because their two ‘stars’ shrank under pressure. No top flight coach is going to take the job, because Nephew and playoff pee have already thrown one coach under the bus to cover their failings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He averaged career high minutes on one day rest while not being in tip-top shape. It was clear he had tired legs by Gm 7 after carrying a heavy load on BOTH ends the entire postseason. He wasn’t limping like last postseason, just simply lacked conditioning just like everyone on the Clippers who had second thoughts about playing in the bubble.

Even ‘95 Jordan couldn’t do it after a long layoff & he came back with vengeance the following season.
    long lay off? 95 Jordan didn’t play ball for a year and a half. You want to compare that to a break of 3 months? You must be in 5th grade you bum lmao

Thread Information