Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 years from now when he is retired, he'll eventually find himself broke because his uncle will go through all his money and he won't find a second gig as an NBA analyst because of his autism lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his sister has a brighter future
    I was waiting for the Kimesha Williams post to show up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So does Kripple actually have a disease-ridden quad?
    It looked like it at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a legendary choke. Insane. To think the Clippers and Rockets both absolutely mortgaged their futures to not even reach the WCF...

This is actually a great season to have a down year for the Spurs, tbh, couldn't have picked a better time. In two years or so, we'll be on the rise, right about the time where all these fake superstars will be ageing out, leaving their teams bare of assets. Keldon will carry us to the promise land, believe it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it doesn’t hurt

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 years from now when he is retired, he'll eventually find himself broke because his uncle will go through all his money and he won't find a second gig as an NBA analyst because of his autism lol.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a got. Spurs were losing to 8 seeds before Kawhi got here. He kept the Spurs relevant in the 2010s and extended the careers of the Big 3. You bums should be grateful.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Clippers lost because Jokic/Murray was able to pick apart their defense and Paul George proved he is a huge playoff choke artist especially those 3's missed in the 4th quarter. Kawhi also played poorly in crucial games this series, Jokic/Murray were way better. This is very satisfying I am sure for both Spurs/Raptors fan bases but also Lakers fans because of how Kawhi toyed with their franchise and signed with Clippers.

I don't know what the Clippers can do to make their team better but I would trade PG to Spurs for LMA or at least attempt to.

I am expecting them to fire Doc Rivers because if they want to keep their current team together it's the only thing to do to save face. They will probably hire Mike D'Antoni.

Anyway Clippers just handed LeBron a championship unless Denver proves otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a got. Spurs were losing to 8 seeds before Kawhi got here. He kept the Spurs relevant in the 2010s and extended the careers of the Big 3. You bums should be grateful.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen A. Smith saying tonight will define Load Management's legacy.
    Him quitting on the Spurs when they were trying to compete for a championship defined that fckers legacy. The media continues to give him a pass on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he can bunk with his sister

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For you he's going to be a god like figure simply because you didn't get to see the Spurs win their first 4 les without him. I do appreciate his help in 2014 but will never have any reverence for this guy. I feel the same way about him that I do about Stephen Jackson, Horry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't denying it though. It is what it is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White, Green, Kawhi, Bertans, Aldridge

This got would be looking at an easy repeat and a third finals MVP with the Spurs if he had stayed. He missed out on a chance at legendary status because of his uncle greedy ass. Serves him well, tbh.
    We would be seeing a Spurs vs Lakers WCF right now if that dumbass didn't let his Uncle control him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers lost because Jokic/Murray was able to pick apart their defense and Paul George proved he is a huge playoff choke artist especially those 3's missed in the 4th quarter. Kawhi also played poorly in crucial games this series, Jokic/Murray were way better. This is very satisfying I am sure for both Spurs/Raptors fan bases but also Lakers fans because of how Kawhi toyed with their franchise and signed with Clippers.

I don't know what the Clippers can do to make their team better but I would trade PG to Spurs for LMA or at least attempt to.

I am expecting them to fire Doc Rivers because if they want to keep their current team together it's the only thing to do to save face. They will probably hire Mike D'Antoni.

Anyway Clippers just handed LeBron a championship unless Denver proves otherwise.
    Pringles is going to the Pacers. No idea why.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sweetest day of all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, at least he is close to home so his family can console him on his dumbass decisions.
    Except Uncle, who is counting the money he conned out of Nephew and running all the way to the bank

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers would have been better off not trading for PG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew prolly threw the game because he couldn't handle being in the bubble and not at home with Uncle Dennis and having his sister's jail cell nearby.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is not a leader

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

D'Antoni will end Kawhi's career with his run and gun style of play. I hope they are stupid enough to hire him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is not a leader
    Media "Pop you are a POS the way you treated him. He has great leadership skills."

Thread Information