Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine burning every bridge only to play with Paul George for Doc Rivers and the ing Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought he only quit on his team during the season. Quitting a team in the second half of game 7 is a new one. Maybe he worked on his quit during the offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ leaving an organization with a championship culture so you can join a looser organization like the Clippers

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim lost to an 8 seed with fat Gasol.
    Tim also beat Kobe and Shaq, while Kawhi just lost to midget Murray and the fat kid who comes to school covered in dirt and scabs (no offense to you personally). GTFOH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar watching the game

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playing a Game 7 like he was going against Matt Barnes again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the team you demanded a trade from played better against the team that eliminated your super team what a chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was painfully obvious that he has a lot less lift that he used to. Maybe having to play every other day wore him down, but he looked very human last night. He relies on the superstar calls from the refs to bail him out a lot, and the refs let the boys play last night which I appreciated. Without getting the ticky tack calls to sit on the free throw line he was merely average at best.

He should have stayed in Toronto. Jimmy Butler is going to prove he's every bit as good as Kawhi when he gets Miami to the Finals. Kawhi just proved he's actually a second-tier star after all.

I haven't cheered that hard in a long time. Thanks Denver. Bye Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perfect post, btw, Timvp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a got. Spurs were losing to 8 seeds before Kawhi got here. He kept the Spurs relevant in the 2010s and extended the careers of the Big 3. You bums should be grateful.
    look who is mad...

dat kiwi got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big up tho to RD2191 only Kiwi slurper man enough to take the heat.. the other ers are in hidden mode

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It was painfully obvious that he has a lot less lift that he used to. Maybe having to play every other day wore him down, but he looked very human last night. He relies on the superstar calls from the refs to bail him out a lot, and the refs let the boys play last night which I appreciated. Without getting the ticky tack calls to sit on the free throw line he was merely average at best.

He should have stayed in Toronto. Jimmy Butler is going to prove he's every bit as good as Kawhi when he gets Miami to the Finals. Kawhi just proved he's actually a second-tier star after all.

I haven't cheered that hard in a long time. Thanks Denver. Bye Kawhi.
    Kawhi absolutely obliterated Butler last postseason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi absolutely obliterated Butler last postseason
    kawhistorm more like kawhifartwind

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now, even his former apologists against the Spurs are turning on him. Shannon Sharpe is now calling him out saying that he didn't deserve Finals MVP in '14.

https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/s...mvp-with-spurs

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    kawhistorm more like kawhifartwind
    Choked on the *asterisk unlike Timmay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of which where is duncan2k5 Come here drink your bitter juice bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing & hilarious outcome last night. Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of players & coach.

Nephew reverted back to game 7 (ironically against the Clippers) in 2015 status. If he doesn't have great coaching or a deep, talented roster he'll never ring again. He isn't cut out to "lead" anyone or put a team on his back (through an entire playoff run.)

Now, his riders can go away until they find more excuses (what up, RD whatever the ) for why the "best player in the world" couldn't win on a stacked team.

Maybe he'll force his way out of Los Angeles next & try to join the Nuggets? Seems to be his M.O.

And I thought the Spurs doctors were lying & he'd be healthy by now? What is all the "Load Management" for if he's still gassed & limping (for the second year in a row) come playoff time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Choked on the *asterisk unlike Timmay
    dat load management tbh...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    @ leaving an organization with a championship culture so you can join a looser organization like the Clippers

Uncle is still happy. That's what matters for Kawhi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now, even his former apologists against the Spurs are turning on him. Shannon Sharpe is now calling him out saying that he didn't deserve Finals MVP in '14.

https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/s...mvp-with-spurs
    Shannon and the rest of these clowns only took his side because they wanted him to play for the Lakers. That's what is was all about.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    dat load management tbh...
    Jorn had to take an unpaid leave, Kiwi getting paid to chill in SD

(Uncle Dennis knew about COVID & handpicked Playoff P due to the guaranteed early vacation while the co-star gets slandered)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jorn had to take an unpaid leave, Kiwi getting paid to chill in SD

(Uncle Dennis knew about COVID & handpicked Playoff P due to the guaranteed early vacation while the co-star gets slandered)

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Amazing & hilarious outcome last night. Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of players & coach.

Nephew reverted back to game 7 (ironically against the Clippers) in 2015 status. If he doesn't have great coaching or a deep, talented roster he'll never ring again. He isn't cut out to "lead" anyone or put a team on his back (through an entire playoff run.)

Now, his riders can go away until they find more excuses (what up, RD whatever the ) for why the "best player in the world" couldn't win on a stacked team.

Maybe he'll force his way out of Los Angeles next & try to join the Nuggets? Seems to be his M.O.

And I thought the Spurs doctors were lying & he'd be healthy by now? What is all the "Load Management" for if he's still gassed & limping (for the second year in a row) come playoff time?
    The GOAT gloated then got outplayed by Jason Terry while his wingman was dominating unlike Playoff P......worse things have happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle is still happy. That's what matters for Kawhi.
    He wanted that two year opt out so teams can slurp him again. He won’t be happy until he is the team president.

Thread Information