My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi. Morris too tho.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's okay man, we all have idiotic takes sometimes. You forgot that Kawhi is no longer a Spur, it's all good man.

you mean like saying he’s the most important Spur since Duncan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    username cross checks.

I feel the same way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nephew Load of crap Managed his way off of 1st team All NBA

Luka >>

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew Load of crap Managed his way off of 1st team All NBA

Luka >>
    More insult to injury for #2.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi. Morris too tho.
    Morris destroyed the Spurs season by what he pulled with Knicks. I feel it's karma that he was sent to the Clippers to end Kawhi's season. at this idiot riling up Millsap in game 5. If he had just kept to himself and played ball the outcome would have been different. One of the biggest bonehead moves I have ever seen to turn the momentum of a series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi. Morris too tho.
    Morris destroyed the Spurs season by what he pulled with Knicks. I feel it's karma that he was sent to the Clippers to end Kawhi's season. at this idiot riling up Millsap in game 5. If he had just kept to himself and played ball the outcome would have been different. One of the biggest bonehead moves I have ever seen to turn the momentum of a series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Pop enjoyed a nice bottle of wine last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kendrick Perkins just said he heard from an inside source the Clippers gonna break this team up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D'Antoni will end Kawhi's career with his run and gun style of play. I hope they are stupid enough to hire him.
    Yeah, Mike runs his starters into the ground. Nephew's boo boo thigh would explode.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kendrick Perkins just said he heard from an inside source the Clippers gonna break this team up
    Doc Rivers is the source, gonna trade Beverley for Austin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi. Morris too tho.
    Pretty much words to live by.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah that would be RICH. What could they do though? They have no draft picks and next to no cap room. It's gotta be releases or dumps or trades for other players straight up just to get certain personalities off the team.

My guess is Beverly, Harrell, Morris, and maybe even Lou Will and Paul George because of some of the shenanigans they pulled to with team chemistry.

So basically subtraction by subtraction with no long term ability to regrow their team due to having no draft picks and next to no salary cap room.

Oh where's that South Park spooge gif again, SPURt?

Btw, what are the odds neph and his uncle are chirping to ownership about making a move?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah that would be RICH. What could they do though? They have no draft picks and next to no cap room. It's gotta be releases or dumps or trades for other players straight up just to get certain personalities off the team.

My guess is Beverly, Harrell, Morris, and maybe even Lou Will and Paul George because of some of the shenanigans they pulled to with team chemistry.

So basically subtraction by subtraction with no long term ability to regrow their team due to having no draft picks and next to no salary cap room.

Btw, what are the odds neph and his uncle are chirping to ownership about making a move?
    No way theyre allowed to leave. Pretty sure some under the table shady was done by the Clippers owner to get Kawhi. If they do try to leave theyre gonna get ed in the ass by the mafia

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis followed the Kawhi model and played up an injury to make sure he gets his next monster contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way theyre allowed to leave. Pretty sure some under the table shady was done by the Clippers owner to get Kawhi. If they do try to leave theyre gonna get ed in the ass by the mafia
    You'd hate to see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    making roster rebuilds based on this crappy Covid-playoffs sounds pretty crazy. Sure you can put a small asterisk by Spurs 99 le but will pale in comparison to the size of this year's.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this isn't the nfl you can't just release players without it still affecting the cap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, man, you're raw. Were all the Diez y Seis picnic spots in Brackenridge taken by the time you got there? Maybe you should run over to Landa Park.

BTW - my mom is dead. Cronus strangled her. If you gave her a ride, you're one sick perro.
    My apologies. RIP to your mother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big up tho to RD2191 only Kiwi slurper man enough to take the heat.. the other ers are in hidden mode
    I'm getting beat the down in here. lppppppppppp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m salty too, and agree with TIMVP, but damn. 😂😂😂

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I got you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information