Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're learning this just now?

Yes i work, i do not stay online for days on end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes i work, i do not stay online for days on end.
    I meant the part where you said Kawhi was a snake.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does that make him snakey.
    Any Clipper / Clipper Fan wanting to have any chance knows Doc had to go. About 4 years too late.

Nephew should have stayed in Toronto on a one year deal.

Point is his history of being a snake like he was with the spurs and now with the clippers. He wasn’t in Toronto long enough to somehow screw someone over there.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant the part where you said Kawhi was a snake.
    Oh see the other guy i answered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Point is his history of being a snake like he was with the spurs and now with the clippers. He wasn’t in Toronto long enough to somehow screw someone over there.
    Moving forward even if Leonard was not a snake, letting Doc go is the only move for the Clipps now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll grant you that Doc isn’t the best coach in the NBA, probably middle of the pack, but the Clips didn’t lose because of him. They lost because their two ‘stars’ shrank under pressure. No top flight coach is going to take the job, because Nephew and playoff pee have already thrown one coach under the bus to cover their failings.
    Regular season he is perhaps middle of the road.
    Playoffs Doc is a disaster outside of 2008 and the last 4 years he is gonzo.

I'd have to know what was / was not said and done behind closed doors and during the time outs to know how much Doc contributed to the blown 3-1 lead and more so the huge leads blown, most notably the 19 point lead. Playoff Pee sucking in clutch? That should have been a given going in. I honesty would have pulled his ass out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they were joking on the dan le ba show about how leonard looked in games 6 and 7; that he had no vertical and looked like an aging player at just 29. it was obvious that leonard was gimpy. his uncle should have secured him a long-term deal.
    Yes he looked awful. Defense he doesn’t even play defense anymore. He was once the best defensive player in the entire league. Slow, at times un-athletic, no lift all of those things. I think looking back in another two or three years and Spurs fans will feel just fine about what transpired.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    long lay off? 95 Jordan didn’t play ball for a year and a half. You want to compare that to a break of 3 months? You must be in 5th grade you bum lmao
    Jordan actually had a personal training camp as opposed to being on lockdown for 3 months. Jordan’s issue was lack of rhythm as opposed to not being in tip-top shape.

Doc Rivers is notorious for not holding practices so that didn’t exactly help the cause unlike a team like the Heat. (Lou Williams/Montrez decided last minute to come to the bubble even before the Lemon Pepper fiasco b/c Doc supposedly had a very lax team policy)

The two favorites that got upset (Bucks/Cripples) were the two teams that voted to walkout from the bubble so that should tell you their level of commitment.

Lakers were also breaking rules & training at a STAPLES center replica during the lockdown: https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/l...lica-facility/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From nephew would have destroyed the Lakers to he may not have been in the condition to play the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Clippers don't do well next season, Kawhi's reputation will slip even more.

Even this season, his load management took him out of MVP consideration. He'll be demoted from superstar status pretty quickly. Amazing how quickly someone's star can fade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Clippers don't do well next season, Kawhi's reputation will slip even more.

Even this season, his load management took him out of MVP consideration. He'll be demoted from superstar status pretty quickly. Amazing how quickly someone's star can fade.
    couldn't happen to a better man.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

LMAO, how was his load management last season any different than this season? (He clearly isn’t shooting for a regular season MVP) Y’all just want to create narrative.

He basically has a 3-4 year window as the #1 guy on a championship team & if he wins one during that period then he’s set just like LeBrat winning one w/ the Cavs.

Kirby was toiling in mediocrity before MVPau landed on his lap & all of a sudden was seen as the best player in the league. For perspective, Kawhi just wrapped up his age 28 season (9th). Kirby didn’t win his lone MVP until his 12 seasons & won his first FMVP at 30, his 13th season.

Wade (who never won an MVP & load managed) also was toiling in mediocrity until the formation of the Heatles but I don’t hear anyone slandering him nor someone like KG who never won FMVP.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 09-30-2020 at 04:42 PM.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    From nephew would have destroyed the Lakers to he may not have been in the condition to play the Lakers.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The two favorites that got upset (Bucks/Cripples) were the two teams that voted to walkout from the bubble so that should tell you their level of commitment.
    No, it was the Lakers and Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, how was his load management last season any different than this season? (He clearly isn’t shooting for a regular season MVP) Y’all just want to create narrative.

He basically has a 3-4 year window as the #1 guy on a championship team & if he wins one during that period then he’s set just like LeBrat winning one w/ the Cavs.

Kirby was toiling in mediocrity before MVPau landed on his lap & all of a sudden was seen as the best player in the league. For perspective, Kawhi just wrapped up his age 28 season (9th). Kirby didn’t win his lone MVP until his 12 seasons & won his first FMVP at 30, his 13th season.

Wade (who never won an MVP & load managed) also was toiling in mediocrity until the formation of the Heatles but I don’t hear anyone slandering him nor someone like KG who never won FMVP.
    Truth fukin nuke tbh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    LeBrat was posturing in the initial poll when he supposedly stormed out like a diva while the Bucks had essentially forfeited a game. (They have too many white players/staff to get a consensus for polling)

The following day, where they actually had to cast vote, Beverley said to Mic e Roberts that he didn’t give a about players salary being reduced while LeBrat supposedly gave a speech about needing to watch out for the guys “underneath” him. Dude is out there playing chess.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quitstorm ironically doesn't know when to quit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The exhausting effort being pulled off from this kawhi stan is ing hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan actually had a personal training camp as opposed to being on lockdown for 3 months. Jordan’s issue was lack of rhythm as opposed to not being in tip-top shape.

Doc Rivers is notorious for not holding practices so that didn’t exactly help the cause unlike a team like the Heat. (Lou Williams/Montrez decided last minute to come to the bubble even before the Lemon Pepper fiasco b/c Doc supposedly had a very lax team policy)

Lakers were also breaking rules & training at a STAPLES center replica during the lockdown: https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/l...lica-facility/
    Kawhi actually played a regular season instead of holding a training camp. It's his own fault and only his if he doesn't stay in shape during a 3 month break. I thought he was such a hard worker? That and load management made him gassed and his poor conditioning has shown in the playoffs. You just got his so far down your throat that you try to spin to let him off the hook

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhi actually played a regular season instead of holding a training camp. It's his own fault and only his if he doesn't stay in shape during a 3 month break. I thought he was such a hard worker? That and load management made him gassed and his poor conditioning has shown in the playoffs
    Yeah, he should have been desperate enough to risk the health of his toddler by playing pickup for an asterisk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he should have been desperate enough to risk the health of his toddler by playing pickup for an asterisk
    So to get home to see his kid is why he the bed three straight?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So to get home to see his kid is why he the bed three straight?
    Yeah he sure laid an egg for straight 3 games ala ‘11 LeBrat.

-Gm 5: Kawhi was the best player but Marcus Morris got his pushed in by TOSB Millsap & the 6MoY duo got outscored by Monte Morris.

-Gm 6: George/Kawhi came out looking to put the game away in the 3rd then Beverley proceeded to foul out which meant they had to guard Murray the rest of the game & Glenn adjusted by subbing in Harrell who got steam rolled by Jokic. This moment is most likely what broke the team.

-G7: Nobody on the Cripples could make a jump shot in the 2nd half which essentially is a sign of tired legs

It would be one thing if he quit like Kirby or played timid like LeBrat, they went out gunning including hitting the side of the backboard reminiscent of OKC in Gm 7 of the ‘16 WCF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not lost on me that they crumpled 3-1 against Denver but I think the Mavs actually caused Whi to be gassed. Although we knew the supporting cast where not really that it was expected Whi would carry them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he sure laid an egg for straight 3 games ala ‘11 LeBrat.

-Gm 5: Kawhi was the best player but Marcus Morris got his pushed in by TOSB Millsap & the 6MoY duo got outscored by Monte Morris.

-Gm 6: George/Kawhi came out looking to put the game away in the 3rd then Beverley proceeded to foul out which meant they had to guard Murray the rest of the game & Glenn adjusted by subbing in Harrell who got steam rolled by Jokic. This moment is most likely what broke the team.

-G7: Nobody on the Cripples could make a jump shot in the 2nd half which essentially is a sign of tired legs

It would be one thing if he quit like Kirby or played timid like LeBrat, they went out gunning including hitting the side of the backboard reminiscent of OKC in Gm 7 of the ‘16 WCF.
    You want to call that Game 7 gunning

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You want to call that Game 7 gunning
    Last I check they were shooting...

Thread Information