Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    for the first time in his career lebron james will not have to face a team with 3 or 4 active hall of famers in their prime on route to a le, which since 2007 except for the finals against Dallas and ECF against Magic has been what's required to stop him in the playoffs and the only reason he doesn't have 10 rings. It's about time and well deserved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron is a choking got. 3-6 finals record.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    for the first time in his career lebron james will not have to face a team with 3 or 4 active hall of famers in their prime on route to a le, which since 2007 except for the finals against Dallas and ECF against Magic has been what's required to stop him in the playoffs and the only reason he doesn't have 10 rings. It's about time and well deserved

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he aint tryin win a le with the lakers
    he there to make movies
    he on retirement mode

Lebron Raymone James

The greatest black athlete on and off the court.
    The King

It’a an honor to see you in Purp and Gold, your majesty.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You guys crowned kiwi the king after being carried by Tor just like in SA and beating an injured GSW team in a close 6 game series ?. No wonder y’all spurs fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Nuggets expose LaRoid DaQuit HOward and remaining motley crew somehow and someway!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    he there to make movies
    he on retirement mode

Lebron Raymone James

The King

About 4-9 if you include off the court
    Last edited by FrostKing; 09-16-2020 at 08:36 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About 4-9 if you include off the court
    LaRoid is not my king at 3-8.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LaRoid is not my king at 3-8.
    He is just a Longevity Great now. And he'll never top Kareem.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    he there to make movies
    he on retirement mode

Lebron Raymone James

The King

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ain’t got Delleddevova this time as his go to guy. He gotta win this on his own tbh. If he wins this one he cements his name as Devedevolla’s best ever teammate.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He ain’t got Delleddevova this time as his go to guy. He gotta win this on his own tbh. If he wins this one he cements his name as Devedevolla’s best ever teammate.
    That already canceled out being stomped in ‘14 & missing the playoff last season canceled out beating Terry Rozier in the ‘18 ECF. Could have beaten the ‘17 Duds that Kiwi was throttling if he didn’t get bent over by Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Nuggets beat LaRoid somehow and someway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if LeRoids had to face 2006-08 Suns, 06-08 Mavs, 08-10 Lakers, etc. all in the 2nd round... instead of 6'2" Ben Wallace, the 8th seed 32 win Bucks, Playoff Piss Pacers, or whatever

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Imagine if LeRoids had to face 2006-08 Suns, 06-08 Mavs, 08-10 Lakers, etc. all in the 2nd round... instead of 6'2" Ben Wallace, the 8th seed 32 win Bucks, Playoff Piss Pacers, or whatever
    MVPKang lost to Dwert & got outplayed by Rondo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking a bubble championship means anything

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

If it’s pointless then why were y’all losing your upstairs when you got eliminated?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagreed. Miami, Boston and Denver are all scrub teams with no real stars. Miami is playing over it's ability against pretender teams, altho I like the matchups.

Easiest shot the Lakers have had since the Refs rigged the 02 WCFs for them. And again in '10 when the refs rigged it for them.

What else could King ask for and/or need to get det fat asterisk? He got his side-kick, he got 3 months off to heal and juice up, he didn't have to travel on the road, no crowds, didn't have to worry about anything.

Season should have been cancelled, we should be getting prepared for the start of the 2021 season.

There are literally no obstacles left ahead for LBJ. The MVP was bounced, the best player in the league is bounced. Miami is playing above their pay rate and Boston isn't as good as Adam Silver needs them to be to get his Lakers/Celts bubble match.

If LeBron doesn't win this le, this is the blackest eye on his resume and puts Jordan above him once and for all.

NO GOAT player ever had anything remotely gift wrapped for him. Not even Kobe in '02 and '10.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Disagreed. Miami, Boston and Denver are all scrub teams with no real stars. Miami is playing over it's ability against pretender teams, altho I like the matchups.

Easiest shot the Lakers have had since the Refs rigged the 02 WCFs for them. And again in '10 when the refs rigged it for them.

What else could King ask for and/or need to get det fat asterisk? He got his side-kick, he got 3 months off to heal and juice up, he didn't have to travel on the road, no crowds, didn't have to worry about anything.

Season should have been cancelled, we should be getting prepared for the start of the 2021 season.

There are literally no obstacles left ahead for LBJ. The MVP was bounced, the best player in the league is bounced. Miami is playing above their pay rate and Boston isn't as good as Adam Silver needs them to be to get his Lakers/Celts bubble match.

If LeBron doesn't win this le, this is the blackest eye on his resume and puts Jordan above him once and for all.

NO GOAT player ever had anything remotely gift wrapped for him. Not even Kobe in '02 and '10.

excuses excuses excuses excuses . “ best player “ lmao . You’re so cute .

You said the clippers were the best team
    you said Lebron couldn’t handle kawahi
    you said we wouldn’t even make the WCF

now you have to mention all of this ? SHUT THE UP and take kiwis out that mouth of yours . Your “ best player “ blew a 3-1 lead in the second round with one of the most loaded teams in history.

I wonder what you would have said if they beat the lakers and won the finals . I’m 1000% sure your at ude would be different . Keep the same energy en clown . Ain’t our fault these so called stars can’t win . Shut the up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I would say Lakers path in '09 was pretty easy granted they did screw around against the Rox in the second round. You kind of knew they were going to win it all once Garnett blew out his knee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    excuses excuses excuses excuses . “ best player “ lmao . You’re so cute .

You said the clippers were the best team
    you said Lebron couldn’t handle kawahi
    you said we wouldn’t even make the WCF

now you have to mention all of this ? SHUT THE UP and take kiwis out that mouth of yours . Your “ best player “ blew a 3-1 lead in the second round with one of the most loaded teams in history.

I wonder what you would have said if they beat the lakers and won the finals . I’m 1000% sure your at ude would be different . Keep the same energy en clown . Ain’t our fault these so called stars can’t win . Shut the up

Jesus Christ, pop a xanax and slam a beer you raging femme.

Oh mercy me, I was wrong. Oh no. My life is over.

What does Lebron not being able to handle Kawhi do with Kawhi choking? Kawhi's in good company. Kobe has two Finals MVPS, so does Kawhi. Kobe choked a 3-1 lead, Kawhi choked a 3-1 lead.

But seriously... One of the "most loaded teams in history"? Get the out of here. This isn't the 04 or 13 Lakers or the 11-14 Heat. Since you're keeping tabs, you should know how I feel about Paul George and Doc Rivers...they're losers.

But whatever you need to feel better about your W.

Be happy, but settle the down. It won't bother me more than the keystrokes it takes to respond if the Lakers win. Whoever won/wins this le still gets a big fat asterisk.

I will on the Lakers no matter where they end up as I will on whoever wins the le with the asterisk.

I'm expecting y'all to win, just said this is LBJ's easiest road ever and whomever wins, will have received the one benefit that will get them clowned on. All I said is that it would end the argument between he and Jordan. And you better pray you win or you're going to keep melting down after every comment I make. You've been here long enough to know how this works.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    /thread

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Imagine what? Lebron's cavs teams when he was 22 years old were already beating those teams in matchups, when his best teammate was certified megascrub boobie gibson. if he had a teammate as good as AD back in his original cavs days he would have fivepeated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine what? Lebron's cavs teams when he was 22 years old were already beating those teams in matchups, when his best teammate was certified megascrub boobie gibson. if he had a teammate as good as AD back in his original cavs days he would have fivepeated
    true true

Thread Information