Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They wont get a huge haul for it.

Maybe a Julius Randle or another of his caliber. But they don't need much to begin with if Klay is Klay again.
    Klay is a very good sidekick but he is not a superstar. Curry will be 33 years old when the 2021 season is in play. Plus Curry is a proven choker when the pressure is on and he has to be the alpha. They don’t have Durant anymore either. As was stated before, they’ll be compe ive and a tough out, but their days of dominance are over. Draymond Green is also nothing more than a role player.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What about him you didn't like?
    I was in awe of Lebron circa 2007 when he beat that Pistons team by himself. A team the 04 Lakers and 06 Spurs struggled with (granted they weren't the same team by 07). Around 08-09 when that Olympic team lost I remember Duncan and Kobe decided to head over there to help US win it all. Lebron went out of his way to state he was the leader of the team despite Duncan and Kobe clearly being the veteran and seasoned players at that particularly moment. Still though I respected him.

By the time he got to the not 1 not 2 not 3 era it was like this guys way too mentally gone. He was bordering sociopath level despite not winning a ring yet. He got his humble pie quite a few times since and seems like he's matured a lot. I also didnt like the excessive flopping when he was always the strongest guy on the court and needed to impose his will.

I'm not saying this because he's a Laker now but he's matured a lot. He stopped flopping every 5 seconds and is finally imposing his will and experience on teams. I know there are plenty of counter arguments to what I'm saying but he's still a very polarizing figure. I also think his new SJW schtick is obnoxious. It ultimately will hurt his colleagues in the long run because the NBA is going to lose money over Lebron's loud mouth virtue signaling. Just 4 weeks ago he wanted out of the bubble over rapist Jacob Blake's shooting. He's almost about to be #2 GOAT and he wants out? I dunno the guys a weirdo about politics now. I dont think 40% decrease in viewership is because every body is streaming it online.

Lastly, most LA fans still aren't sold on him despite being a bandwagoning cuck city. Even when he starts sucking if you read on LG the fans immediately turn on him and say stuff like this guy was and will never be Kobe. (BTW ing hate the city of LA...just love the Lakers. moved from that hole years ago).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was in awe of Lebron circa 2007 when he beat that Pistons team by himself. A team the 04 Lakers and 06 Spurs struggled with (granted they weren't the same team by 07). Around 08-09 when that Olympic team lost I remember Duncan and Kobe decided to head over there to help US win it all. Lebron went out of his way to state he was the leader of the team despite Duncan and Kobe clearly being the veteran and seasoned players at that particularly moment. Still though I respected him.

By the time he got to the not 1 not 2 not 3 era it was like this guys way too mentally gone. He was bordering sociopath level despite not winning a ring yet. He got his humble pie quite a few times since and seems like he's matured a lot. I also didnt like the excessive flopping when he was always the strongest guy on the court and needed to impose his will.

I'm not saying this because he's a Laker now but he's matured a lot. He stopped flopping every 5 seconds and is finally imposing his will and experience on teams. I know there are plenty of counter arguments to what I'm saying but he's still a very polarizing figure. I also think his new SJW schtick is obnoxious. It ultimately will hurt his colleagues in the long run because the NBA is going to lose money over Lebron's loud mouth virtue signaling. Just 4 weeks ago he wanted out of the bubble over rapist Jacob Blake's shooting. He's almost about to be #2 GOAT and he wants out? I dunno the guys a weirdo about politics now. I dont think 40% decrease in viewership is because every body is streaming it online.

Lastly, most LA fans still aren't sold on him despite being a bandwagoning cuck city. Even when he starts sucking if you read on LG the fans immediately turn on him and say stuff like this guy was and will never be Kobe. (BTW ing hate the city of LA...just love the Lakers. moved from that hole years ago).
    1. I remember Duncan never wanting to play on team US after the '04 debacle. He rejected them during the summer of '07 when it came to playing the qualifiers. I do remember Kobe playing in the '07 qualifiers and being on the team in '08.

2. I agree with what you said during the Miami days. I still think his flops are insufferable ala him flopping against Jamal Murray and acting like Murray broke his face. That was some WWE right there.

3. I'm sure you and other members of Laker nation will enjoy this le but for me I will always look at this le more so as Lebron's le versus it being the Lakers le since it's really about his legacy. Just curious where do you live now?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1. I remember Duncan never wanting to play on team US after the '04 debacle. He rejected them during the summer of '07 when it came to playing the qualifiers. I do remember Kobe playing in the '07 qualifiers and being on the team in '08.

2. I agree with what you said during the Miami days. I still think his flops are insufferable ala him flopping against Jamal Murray and acting like Murray broke his face. That was some WWE right there.

3. I'm sure you and other members of Laker nation will enjoy this le but for me I will always look at this le more so as Lebron's le versus it being the Lakers le since it's really about his legacy. Just curious where do you live now?
    1. I'm getting older so my memory is starting to up...I just remember him going out of his way to underline it was his team ie over Kobe and other veterans. In 04 when it was him+wade+others they only got bronze so I wasnt sure why he felt the need to underline he's the leader of a team when he couldnt take them to gold. Anyhow no biggy just that I noticed it back then and was a bit surprised

2. I agree he still sells fouls and maybe I'm seeing it with Laker goggles on but of course he's going to try to sell that elbow. Also you have to take into consideration the psychology of what he's doing. Jamal throw a legit elbow to his chin and he was sending a message that if you go down this road I'll get you suspended a game. Young teams get frustrated and start targeting the superstars with dirty all the time.

3. I moved to San Diego and considering leaving California. Newsom is turning this state into a show. I'm not even a conservative (middle to the right ) but this new left is different. For example he just passed a law that allows men to chose if they want to go to women's prison because they identify as a woman. You think any women are gonna identify as a man and go to an all male prison? Nope. Plenty of creepy dudes will pick the all female prison. He then announced that all cars will be electric by 2035. This coming from a state which shuts down its power every few hours to restore energy. California is collapsing before my eyes and it's very sad to see. It's deeper than being a democrat state or republican. This is what happens when you invite every illegal and homeless person in the world onto one spot in the US. It was a bad idea when I was a kid and it's sad to see what it turned into from the 80's to this.

I live in La Jolla area which is like the stuck up rich people (im not rich) part of San Diego. Even over there I have homeless crack heads surrounding the area and just doing crack head things ie the other day a woman crying came up to my car begging me to share my food..it's past getting weird. My family still lives in LA and asks for me to come back...im good though. The problem is I dunno where else to move. Many say places like Bend, Oregon or Texas but I am not sure yet. I think the ultimate plot twist would be if I moved to San Antonio

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. I'm getting older so my memory is starting to up...I just remember him going out of his way to underline it was his team ie over Kobe and other veterans. In 04 when it was him+wade+others they only got bronze so I wasnt sure why he felt the need to underline he's the leader of a team when he couldnt take them to gold. Anyhow no biggy just that I noticed it back then and was a bit surprised

2. I agree he still sells fouls and maybe I'm seeing it with Laker goggles on but of course he's going to try to sell that elbow. Also you have to take into consideration the psychology of what he's doing. Jamal throw a legit elbow to his chin and he was sending a message that if you go down this road I'll get you suspended a game. Young teams get frustrated and start targeting the superstars with dirty all the time.

3. I moved to San Diego and considering leaving California. Newsom is turning this state into a show. I'm not even a conservative (middle to the right ) but this new left is different. For example he just passed a law that allows men to chose if they want to go to women's prison because they identify as a woman. You think any women are gonna identify as a man and go to an all male prison? Nope. Plenty of creepy dudes will pick the all female prison. He then announced that all cars will be electric by 2035. This coming from a state which shuts down its power every few hours to restore energy. California is collapsing before my eyes and it's very sad to see. It's deeper than being a democrat state or republican. This is what happens when you invite every illegal and homeless person in the world onto one spot in the US. It was a bad idea when I was a kid and it's sad to see what it turned into from the 80's to this.

I live in La Jolla area which is like the stuck up rich people (im not rich) part of San Diego. Even over there I have homeless crack heads surrounding the area and just doing crack head things ie the other day a woman crying came up to my car begging me to share my food..it's past getting weird. My family still lives in LA and asks for me to come back...im good though. The problem is I dunno where else to move. Many say places like Bend, Oregon or Texas but I am not sure yet. I think the ultimate plot twist would be if I moved to San Antonio
    I lived in Boston up until I was 11. Move down to NC at age 11 and hated it due to it being so backwards and super conservative, religious. I lived out of the state for a few years after college and then came back in my mid to late 20's. Currently I live in Charlotte which is just a large transplant city. What makes the state tolerable for me today is that it's now strongly in the center politically so it feels more balance then back in the day. Only reason I bring this up outside of NC and VA the rest of the south is super conservative. It will be a culture shock for you even though you want to get away from the extremes of Cali which I don't blame you. I know people who moved down here from LA and they complain how backwards NC is and I laugh and tell them 'trust me the whole entire south is a of lot more backwards."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I lived in Boston up until I was 11. Move down to NC at age 11 and hated it due to it being so backwards and super conservative, religious. I lived out of the state for a few years after college and then came back in my mid to late 20's. Currently I live in Charlotte which is just a large transplant city. What makes the state tolerable for me today is that it's now strongly in the center politically so it feels more balance then back in the day. Only reason I bring this up outside of NC and VA the rest of the south is super conservative. It will be a culture shock for you even though you want to get away from the extremes of Cali which I don't blame you. I know people who moved down here from LA and they complain how backwards NC is and I laugh and tell them 'trust me the whole entire south is a of lot more backwards."
    Yeah its getting harder and harder to just find somewhere in the middle in America.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    amazing to think the King is going to sweep a Heatles team that would have destroyed the 90s jazz by thirty points

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    amazing to think the King is going to sweep a Heatles team that would have destroyed the 90s jazz by thirty points
    But could he have posted up Stockton?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami wouldn't be in the Finals if not for the bubble. They were weak on the road with an average overall roster. It probably would have been Toronto in the Finals had the season played out.

The Lakers are basically facing a team they'd of played in the first round in the West. Miami=Portland.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Miami wouldn't be in the Finals if not for the bubble. They were weak on the road with an average overall roster. It probably would have been Toronto in the Finals had the season played out.

The Lakers are basically facing a team they'd of played in the first round in the West. Miami=Portland.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AD has more Gold Medals than Jim
    Jim has more Bronze Medals tho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Projection much?

If it were so easy how come the Spurs didn't make the playoffs? Surely they would have made some noise with the GOAT Coach

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    spur fan can't pretend this was a foregone conclusion when they were picking laker to be 4th seed or miss the playoffs before the season

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    spur fan can't pretend this was a foregone conclusion when they were picking laker to be 4th seed or miss the playoffs before the season
    “Last season” ended in February. Congrats on the ‘20-‘21 Preseason *chip.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "average difficulty"

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    “Last season” ended in February. Congrats on the ‘20-‘21 Preseason *chip.
    so butthurt when you would have been bragging about kawhi winning a championship with three teams before lebron had the clippers won

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Americans prefer to watch MJ smoke a cigar than James play basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Lakers thinking a championship beating a JV team with 2/5th of starting line up out and 2 highest scorers derailed (and its defensive star) is going to be historic. Only thing historic is:

1. Bubble * no travel, no distractions
    2. Did not have to face either of the consensus two best other teams going into playoffs.
    3. Key injuries to Dillard, Murray and Bam and company
    4. Somehow, someway they still have refs on side even though no supposed home court advantage.
    5. Having a psuedo-MVP, psuedo-GOAT (3-6 in LEGIT finals, only 3 MVPs) in LaRoid as its mouthpiece

No wonder no one is watching this sham.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA been rigging for three a half decades now.

It is what it is.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    LOL Lakers thinking a championship beating a JV team with 2/5th of starting line up out and 2 highest scorers derailed (and its defensive star) is going to be historic. Only thing historic is:

2. Did not have to face either of the consensus two best other teams going into playoffs.
    4. Somehow, someway they still have refs on side even though no supposed home court advantage.
    5. Having a psuedo-MVP, psuedo-GOAT (3-6 in LEGIT finals, only 3 MVPs) in LaRoid as its mouthpiece

Tbh, preseason games never really had high ratings....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, preseason games never really had high ratings....
    I have to admit that was a great burn.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

Get the outta here with that re ed consensus . I called the Cripples losing in the second round months ago, and it was clear even before the COVID that Laker was a better team with a better chance to win outside of a few LeKing hating gots in the media and message boards . Cripples needed injuries and refs just to get out of the first round against Luka

and if the Giannis Antenemchokos were so good they wouldnt have got their pushed in and swept..

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    LeCLUTCH 7/7 from the line in the 4th qtr

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did he make free throws? I did see him clang several 35 foot 3 point shots in the 4th .

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    but but but he's scared to shoot free throws!!! he won't drive bc he's afraid of missing!!!

haters gonna hate lol

Thread Information