Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

SMH

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    The Laker media narrative is real, any other player would be getting murdered for going 2/11 in the 2nd half.
    Maybe. Depends on the player and his own personal history with playoff choking or clutch play. Certainly if they had lost the two games, there’d be more heat on his ass. But they won both games. Criticism won’t be nearly as sharp about individual stats when the team wins. Remember 6-for-24? Non Laker fans destroyed Kobe for it. But that was just the fans. The media mentioned it as a side note while talking about his rebounding and 10 or whatever it was 4th quarter points and his compe iveness to will his team to victory. Lol media narratives are not new.

Of course the media has an agenda. Why would you be surprised by that? Warning, the media also talks up Yankees-Red Sox even when one of the teams sucks donkey balls, and they’ll have a hard-on over 50 year old Tom Brady even as he walks thru the tunnel of irrelevancy.

is not new. should not surprise you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Truth Bombs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do you love more?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who do you love more?
    As a player? Kobe bar none. Then Bron. Then AD. Then Shaq.

In that orderPERIOD.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a player? Kobe bar none. Then Bron. Then Bron. Then AD. Then Shaq.

In that orderPERIOD.
    Wow Shaq is last. I thought he would be second behind Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SMH
    If Plumlee didn't throw the game, how loud would the chorus be from Laker Phans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure Plumlee is to blame, it was a miscommunication, Grant should have switched

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow Shaq is last. I thought he would be second behind Kobe.
    no. Shaq cost Kobe many accolades and adoration thru his sheer jealousy of Kobe. Not to mention 3 more rangs ( , Kobe won 2 more with Pau; imagine if he had a motivated in shape Shaq for a few more years).

I really like the culture of this team. The chemistry is thru the roof (compare that to the Clipps for example). Bron leads the way here. Followed by AD. The rest falls in line.

And KD sed Bron's teams are toxic Did you see the pure joy and love they had for AD last night? They mobbed him. You love to see it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have to agree with him on Dwight. Dwight is a punk and a front runner. He ed and complained when KG/Perk used to rough him up with the Celtic. Now he's doing the same stuff to Jokic. Not a fan of hypocrites and front runners and that's what Dwight is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have to agree with him on Dwight. Dwight is a punk and a front runner. He ed and complained when KG/Perk used to rough him up with the Celtic. Now he's doing the same stuff to Jokic. Not a fan of hypocrites and front runners and that's what Dwight is.
    When Boogie went down Dwert stepped in and saved the Lakers season. I got a lot of respect for Dwert. He's brought a physicality that would have been needed vs Clipps, Jazz, Greek Freak or Miami. The 3headed monster (McGee/Dwert in 1st 3 qtrs and AD in 4th) should be unleashed on Joker in game 3.

I hope Vogel starts Dwert in game 3. Him and AD in tandem are tough to score on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Plumlee didn't throw the game, how loud would the chorus be from Laker Phans?
    Lakers had 24 turnovers; 16 unforced. Clean that up and it would have been a blowout. They were up 16 before they got careless.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Not sure Plumlee is to blame, it was a miscommunication, Grant should have switched
    But there was no screen. Wtf should Grant have thought he needed to switch?

So no screen and Plumlee could have kept following Davis, but Grant should have just left LeBRON JAMES with a straight line cut to the basket in a one point game with 2 seconds? Ummmokay... a dunk wins the game too.

Plumlee either had a brain fart, had money on the game, or is secretly in love with Anthony Davis because he for sure was the one who ed up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Truth bombs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So no screen and Plumlee could have kept following Davis, but Grant should have just left LeBRON JAMES with a straight line cut to the basket in a one point game with 2 seconds? Ummmokay... a dunk wins the game too.

Plumlee either had a brain fart, had money on the game, or is secretly in love with Anthony Davis because he for sure was the one who ed up.
    yeah good point
    I think Plumles anticipated a screen

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a player? Kobe bar none. Then Bron. Then AD. Then Shaq.

In that orderPERIOD.
    I can understand Kobe because it’s obvious you dream of him doing to you what your cousin did to Jim, but Lebron and unibrow over shaq? The same Lebron you shat on for years? The same Davis who quit on a team and force his way to the lakers and hasn’t won anything yet?

Shaq got you three rings after a 11 year hiatus which I think is the longest the lakers have gone without a ring since like the 60s. And he was your least favourite of the four? What kind of fan are you?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can understand Kobe because it’s obvious you dream of him doing to you what your cousin did to Jim, but Lebron and unibrow over shaq? The same Lebron you shat on for years? The same Davis who quit on a team and force his way to the lakers and hasn’t won anything yet?

Shaq got you three rings after a 11 year hiatus which I think is the longest the lakers have gone without a ring since like the 60s. And he was your least favourite of the four? What kind of fan are you?
    What is wrong with you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine having to paint Shaq and Kobe slightly crosseyed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So past prime Lebron and over-rated Davis are about the same as prime Shaq and prime Kobe?

Are Lakers fans trying to on their past?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Truth bombs
    This guy is desperately hoping that Fox Sports "finds" him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So past prime Lebron and over-rated Davis are about the same as prime Shaq and prime Kobe?

Are Lakers fans trying to on their past?
    Most Laker fans don't know their own team's past (whether said team is the Lakers or Warriors).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "4 s walked into a bar"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is wrong with you?
    My bad in assuming you have a significant other.

Thread Information