My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't forget about LMA.
    Any chance you guys amnesty him?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers haven't even officially won yet, calm down buddy.

crying for Pandemic P to play for you because that's how desperate and bad your team was.
    Playoff Pee, Aldridge, Dwight not staying after his first run, etc.

In the end it all worked out for the best and the Lakers dodged all those bullets

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers haven't even officially won yet, calm down buddy.

crying for Pandemic P to play for you because that's how desperate and bad your team was.
    ^ triggered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget about LMA.
    The begging of Dwight Howard . Spurs got ed over by Nephew for sure and we will get laughed at for that forever, but we didn't beg a guy who didn't want to play here to stay and put up billboards.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

In the end it all worked out for the best and the Lakers dodged all those bullets
    This ^^

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The begging of Dwight Howard . Spurs got ed over by Nephew for sure and we will get laughed at for that forever, but we didn't beg a guy who didn't want to play here to stay and put up billboards.
    Y'all wanted Marcus MorrisPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are pathetic, always have been.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are pathetic, always have been.
    When they have to rebuild we will see their inevitable clown show again in a few years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Dwert must've worn him down in the 1st half ��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all wanted Marcus MorrisPERIOD
    We did. And at least he turned us down before we actually got to use him. Spurs fans have to eat their sandwich now but I don't think they can do worse than the Lakers and their begging all of last decade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dwert must've worn him down in the 1st half ��
    The refs defense on on Jokic was pretty good especially when they gave him 2 quick fouls to start the 4th quarter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When they have to rebuild we will see their inevitable clown show again in a few years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only way that happens is if AD leaves us like Dwert did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

not like the Lakers were winning without them either

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only way that happens is if AD leaves us like Dwert did.
    Agreed AD is going to stay but it's about who you are going to replace Lebron with in a few years? That's not a given you are going to find a replacement. I'm sure you are hoping to steal Giannis. If you can't find a replacement for Lebron I see you guys being like what the Pelicans were with Davis being the number 1 guy. It will be a lot like the Kobe years post-Shaq and pre-Gasol.

Your best bets is trying to steal Kawhi or Giannis in the next 2 years. If you don't I see you guys being irrelevant again for another 5-7 years until some other young star forces their way to the Lakers. Either way whenever it's time for the Lakers to rebuild it will be a clown show again.
    Last edited by daslicer; 09-25-2020 at 12:15 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Murray almost beat us ...
    5 more wins to go ...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Murray almost beat us ...
    5 more wins to go ...
    ....he also almost beat the Cripples before Kiwi’s middle finger block

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurfans had all those expert takes early on this season, about how the Lakers weren't , it was Lebron's retirement tour and the Lakers gave up too much for AD but now they wanna whine about the AD trade

Eat your sandwich and shut up

I called this in pre-season tbh, but when you see everything through black and silver shades, you're bound to end up looking stupid in the end.
    Huh? You were the one acting like the Lakers gave up too much for Davis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oop.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally every non Lakers fan is saying the refs saved the Lakers tonight. You Laker s are delusional.
    Laker fans are the kind of people who end up rioting, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are very good though still de able

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agreed AD is going to stay but it's about who you are going to replace Lebron with in a few years? That's not a given you are going to find a replacement. I'm sure you are hoping to steal Giannis. If you can't find a replacement for Lebron I see you guys being like what the Pelicans were with Davis being the number 1 guy. It will be a lot like the Kobe years post-Shaq and pre-Gasol.

Your best bets is trying to steal Kawhi or Giannis in the next 2 years. If you don't I see you guys being irrelevant again for another 5-7 years until some other young star forces their way to the Lakers. Either way whenever it's time for the Lakers to rebuild it will be a clown show again.
    I'd agree with your post...15 years ago. In 2010 (?) when Bron went to South Beach, he helped kick start the player empowerment movement. That movement is how AD forced his way to LA in the first place. Then factor in Klutch Sports. Several big name stars have signed with Bron's agency (including Ben Simmons - who I want to replace Bron; esp if Mike D is the coach of 76ers - either him or Embiid will be traded).

I don't foresee a long drought like from basically 2013 until now happening in LA. Until Bron showed up, we had no star. Well we got one in AD and he doesn't have any enemies that I'm aware of. Players will want to come play with him.

Doesn't have to be Greek Freak or Kawhi. I do hope for a perimeter star that can feed AD. What I'm predicting will happen next season is CP0 gets amnestied and he comes to LA. 2021 Laker starters:

CP0
    Avery Bradley
    Bron
    AD
    Healthy Boogie

If this happens it will be on like a bowl of grits

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're welcome to quote those takes, which you won't because you're talking out of your ass

All i said at the time was that i wished they somehow managed to keep Ingram instead of Kuzma, because i thought BI was the better player all along.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

AD is already a top 5 player. If he wins his first Finals, I'm putting him 3rd behind Bron and KD.

Currently:

Bron
    KD
    Kawhi
    AD
    Freak
    Curry

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information