Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Denver outrebounded us big time. AD had 2 rebounds. SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers bench came back down to earth. Turd-man Green returned to his playoff form. Howard's stupidity shined through. Who else is going to contribute besides Bron and Davis?

What these 3 games have shown is that Lakers are vulnerable vs Denver without heavy intervention by LakerRef.

Amazing what Denver has done when you consider how little they're getting from Milsap and Harris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Denver can win sans Lakerref, but they won't get it outside two games. Like I said, Davis won the series with that shot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers bench came back down to earth. Turd-man Green returned to his playoff form. Howard's stupidity shined through. Who else is going to contribute besides Bron and Davis?

What these 3 games have shown is that Lakers are vulnerable vs Denver without heavy intervention by LakerRef.

Amazing what Denver has done when you consider how little they're getting from Milsap and Harris.
    We won’t lose . However , if someway somehow Denver beats us then wins it all this is the greatest playoff run of all time lol . Just being honest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, Davis won the series with that shot.
    I agree. Plumlee's got all summer to watch the tape of his blown coverage on that play. But as we saw last year, anything can happen.

Love how they're already calling it one of the greatest shots in Laker playoff history. Reggie Miller: "Kobe's watching down from heaven."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree. Plumlee's got all summer to watch the tape of his blown coverage on that play. But as we saw last year, anything can happen.

Love how they're already calling it one of the greatest shots in Laker playoff history. Reggie Miller: "Kobe's watching down from heaven."
    Ive watched the lakers since 2000. I love my en team but that s mad corny to me . I love Kobe and I even get annoyed with all the “ do it for mamba “ stuff . Idk to me it’s corny and annoying now . I miss bruh but you can’t connect everything to him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ive watched the lakers since 2000. I love my en team but that s mad corny to me . I love Kobe and I even get annoyed with all the “ do it for mamba “ stuff . Idk to me it’s corny and annoying now . I miss bruh but you can’t connect everything to him
    I think it's too melodramatic when you hear stuff like Davis screaming "Kobe" after that shot or when he said "We can never lose in these mamba jerseys." I understand respecting and honoring Kobe's legacy but they are overdoing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool, is that you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We won’t lose . However , if someway somehow Denver beats us then wins it all this is the greatest playoff run of all time lol . Just being honest
    95 6th-seeded Rockets beating Stockton and Malone, Barkley, Robinson, and sweeping Shaq and Penny is way more substantial, even if Denver pulls this off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Denver was a few seconds away from being up 2-1 in this series.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why did Caruso take that meaningless layup at the end? ing got ass Lakers. You lost by double digits, you.
    They did it to trigger whiny es like you

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not endorsing this. But it looks like it could have some value.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Lol Plumlee 5 minutes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Denver can win sans Lakerref, but they won't get it outside two games. Like I said, Davis won the series with that shot.
    Thru 2 games:

Last night Lakers had another 26 fouls leading to 29 more Nugget freebies. Compare that to 21 Nugget fouls and 22 Laker freebies.

Lakers are the most physical team in the league. That's Bron's game. That's Dwert's game. Then explain to me how a "less than physical" player in Jerami Grant (12) get as many freebies as Bron (2) and AD (10) combined?

They are "fouling less" and "shooting more" freebies than the Lakers. This is a 3-0 series if Denver doesn't get helpPERIOD.

You need to sit this one out bruh. -200 points for tryna mislead these farmers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    84 Laker fouls
    90 Nugg freebies
    69 Nugg fouls
    78 Laker freebies

Bron is physically imposing. So is AD and Dwert. No way the Nuggets only fouled 69 times. Bron got 2 freebies last night. That's a joke.

And I saw several uncalled fouls on Joker as they were building their lead. What made me smile was when the Lakers acted like they cared, they erased that 20pt lead in the 4th. Had chances then eraser head hit that dagger 3ptr to put them up 7.

Then, like Dame in 1st round, eraser head started feeling himself and started dancing. Lakers don't like it when you dance.

Nuggets have the Lakers attention now. Bring on game 4.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Freebie attempts:

Joker (4)
    Eraser head (7)
    Jerami Grant (12!)
    Bron (2)

Bron is the most physical of these players, yet he only got 2 freebies (flagrant 1 foul they took 10 minutes to debate ).

They treated Harvey Grant son like Jordan with all them freebies. Treated Bron like a wet foodstamp. Denver got helpPERIOD. "LakerRef"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jerami Grant outplayed AD. SMH.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Denver has more freebies all series. Cry some mre
    LOL Do what you gotta to convince your le won't have an asterisk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis had 2 rebounds?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worried yet Laker fans? Should be Denver seemingly has no fear and nothing to lose. Bounced back last pm against strong LAL surge when all was going against them. Murray is a stud and Jokic will explode one of these games. Go Nuggets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worried yet Laker fans? Should be Denver seemingly has no fear and nothing to lose. Bounced back last pm against strong LAL surge when all was going against them. Murray is a stud and Jokic will explode one of these games. Go Nuggets
    Kang usually plays all-time teams in the finals, his asterisk OKC le they were a bunch of cowardly pussies, and it took the biggest choke in franchise history for him to ring against the Spurs, then the biggest choke in franchise history for him to ring against the Warriors.

Has he ever been in a high stakes position as the clear favorite, ref favorite, but playing a fearless team that will not back down or be intimidated?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Fell asleep for most of the second half, so just boxscore opining here.

But if Jerami Grant and Monte Morris are going to put up 40 points on 12-for-18 shooting and Grant has as many free throws as LeBron and AD combined, I’m going to go ahead and believe the Nuggets are likely going to win those types of games. Lakers will likely need a couple of their secondary guys to put up similar type performances, couple 15 to 20 point type of games to help the two main guys out and offset Jerami Harden and Monte Curry.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL Do what you gotta to convince your le won't have an asterisk

Whoever wins will have an asterisk. But given that all remaining teams played more than 50 games, 1999 le is the biggest asterisk. Also:

1999 - work stoppage due to a strike (controllable)

2020 - the Rona (uncontrollable)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fell asleep for most of the second half, so just boxscore opining here.

But if Jerami Grant and Monte Morris are going to put up 40 points on 12-for-18 shooting and Grant has as many free throws as LeBron and AD combined, I’m going to go ahead and believe the Nuggets are likely going to win those types of games. Lakers will likely need a couple of their secondary guys to put up similar type performances, couple 15 to 20 point type of games to help the two main guys out and offset Jerami Harden and Monte Curry.
    Spot on. I saw it. Lakers didn't fight until they were down 20 in the 4th. Cut the lead to 3 at one point. Had a chance to tie it up but Kuz hesitated on a wide open 3 - then missed. Eraser head hit a 3pt bomb - pushing the lead to 7. Game over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever wins will have an asterisk. But given that all remaining teams played more than 50 games, 1999 le is the biggest asterisk. Also:

1999 - work stoppage due to a strike (controllable)

2020 - the Rona (uncontrollable)
    Don't for get kaang jaaames first le

Thread Information