San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahhhhhhh we had it! Mother er . Kcp missed that crucial shot
    You mean the refs almost has it for you tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Duncan never grabbed 2 rebounds in a pivotal playoff game lol. #AntDavis

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You mean the refs almost has it for you tbh
    lmao look at every single large Comeback in the 4th Q in nba history. The refs always let the losing team play more physically to make it a game . It’s a fact lol. On to game 4

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way the Lakers can win is by by playing physical turnover and stop defense.
    The refs licking their chops
    They were allowed to get away with hacking and grabbing that allowed them to go on that run. It reminded me of how the Spurs would get up by double digits against the Kobe-Shaq Lakers during the playoffs and then the refs would immediately swallow their whistles allowed the Lakers to get back in the game by hacking.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me this league isn't ing rigged lololol
    Lakers go silly ass zone and the entire reason it works is bc magically all a sudden Rondo is allowed to use his arms and hands like it's ing 1993

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah it's hard to advance and move the ball if your lanky washed up PG is allowed to butt everyone on the perimeter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did Caruso take that meaningless layup at the end? ing got ass Lakers. You lost by double digits, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao look at every single large Comeback in the 4th Q in nba history. The refs always let the losing team play more physically to make it a game . It’s a fact lol. On to game 4
    Only 4 the lakers
    wouldn’t happen if the shoe was on the other foot

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamal really wanted to bone that blonde.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will they bring in an extra set of LakerRef for game 4?
    That 4th quarter mauling was pitiful. Denver showed true grit in the win.
    Damn, it should be 2-1 Denver.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me this league isn't ing rigged lololol
    Lakers go silly ass zone and the entire reason it works is bc magically all a sudden Rondo is allowed to use his arms and hands like it's ing 1993
    I laughed when they showed Rondo literally grabbing Murray's arm and then swiping at the ball.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're talking yourself into some sh**. Letting a team up 2-0 get away with that sh** is welfare.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only 4 the lakers
    wouldn’t happen if the shoe was on the other foot
    Remeber last year how aggressive pat Bev was able to reach in on curry and hit his arms when they made the Comeback in the playoffs ? It happens often but obviously the Lakers get more pull but we should have never even needed a run like this . Denver deserves this win . No shame in that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're talking yourself into some sh**. Letting a team up 2-0 get away with that sh** is welfare.

Naw it’s facts lol . Every team down huge in the 4th always gets away with BS. I’m sure you recall tmacs comeback against SA?. Houston was able to maul the en spurs lol . It happens

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good Nuggs ...
    Lakers in 6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were allowed to get away with hacking and grabbing that allowed them to go on that run. It reminded me of how the Spurs would get up by double digits against the Kobe-Shaq Lakers during the playoffs and then the refs would immediately swallow their whistles allowed the Lakers to get back in the game by hacking.
    Agreed that's kinda what I was getting at.
    Spurs fans know the drill.

Lakers are such a fraudulent ass sports franchise

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m glad I found my account again. I missed these dudes going off only when the Lakers lose Aaha . Clippers blew a 3-1 lead and we get more heat for losing one playoff game in our last 7 games.

Gunna be sweet in this forum when we ring aha . I’ll take everyone’s smoke for now . Bring it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers up 20 and Denver is allowed back in the game by a series of obvious no calls on their star players.
    That would never happen and LakerFan knows it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers up 20 and Denver is allowed back in the game by a series of obvious no calls on their star players.
    That would never happen and LakerFan knows it.
    Denver won . What’s the fuss about aha .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not one non laker fan on the planet buys into this bull team

They don't have the fire power, shooting, or depth to beat real teams the only chance they ever had on paper and in practice is for refs to allow them to maul and play illegal defense.

The 1-2-2 zone tonight was obviously the signal to the refs to let them go on their run. And it almost worked.
    Great resolve from Denver. As a Spur fan we know how hard it is to overcome fraud ass lakeref bull

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Okay, I'm here farmers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

They don't have the fire power, shooting, or depth to beat real teams the only chance they ever had on paper and in practice is for refs to allow them to maul and play illegal defense.

The 1-2-2 zone tonight was obviously the signal to the refs to let them go on their run. And it almost worked.
    Great resolve from Denver. As a Spur fan we know how hard it is to overcome fraud ass lakeref bull
    lmao. You had this waiting for 7 games ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, I'm here farmers
    Noted Juanaldo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Denver has more freebies all series. Cry some mre

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information