Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean grant throwing his body into every player on drives and falling or jokic snapping his head back like kawahi .

look obviously we got some en bull calls tonight. I’m not a moron but considering the calls Denver gets too with Murray driving or bench players getting iffy calls it goes both ways . Yes our calls come at more crucial times but Denver has been extremely aggressive with all those presses and reach ins and are getting away with it at times.
    it is what it is. As long as y'all can admit y'all got some bull calls tonight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So much salt in this thread, you'd think the spurs were playing

Shhhh, no more tears now. All that crying won't stop number 17, the spurs are irrelevant too. What a time to be alive. Let's savor this wonderful moment, friends

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    joker aint , 0 pts last two fourth quarters . that niqqa jamal carrying this team HARD tbqh
    Wanne be like Kachoke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These guys were the laughing stock of the league for most of the decade. They cried like es because the Chris Paul trade was rejected. They cried again because they failed to get Anthony Davis at first. They're only this good because its the bubble season and the Warriors suck. So much talking from a fanbase that literally had everything fall into their laps.
    I mean, that has always been the Lakers. From the bull Gasol trade til now, full of fluke and shady tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These guys were the laughing stock of the league for most of the decade. They cried like es because the Chris Paul trade was rejected. They cried again because they failed to get Anthony Davis at first. They're only this good because its the bubble season and the Warriors suck. So much talking from a fanbase that literally had everything fall into their laps.
    They are the NBA's version of a Wall Street bailout. Their history is built on bail outs whether its through bs trades or fa's ala Kareem,Shaq,Gasol,Kobe,Wilt,Davis,Lebron, and I'm sure they will get some other guys in the future.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean, that has always been the Lakers. From the bull Gasol trade til now, full of fluke and shady tbh
    The Pau trade was not just legit, it was fantastic

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Laker hater gonna cry. LeGOAT isn't a fake leader like Kiwi and won't let Denver grab three in a row
    *bookmarked*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not once has a Laker starter been in foul trouble this entire series.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it is what it is. As long as y'all can admit y'all got some bull calls tonight.
    Laker freebies - 113 total
    Nuggets - 113

Wut?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The Pau trade was not just legit, it was fantastic
    Agreed, MVPau carried Kirby to back-to-back chips

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not once has a Laker starter been in foul trouble this entire series.
    Like the Spurts, they were defending without fouling.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If that helps you sleep at night

Jim never repeated tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker freebies - 113 total
    Nuggets - 113

Wut?
    That literally means jack tbh. Context matters, fouls on Laker bums aren't the same as fouls on Denver's starters.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That literally means jack tbh. Context matters, fouls on Laker bums aren't the same as fouls on Denver's starters.
    Here's some context for dat azz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much salt in this thread, you'd think the spurs were playing

Shhhh, no more tears now. All that crying won't stop number 17, the spurs are irrelevant too. What a time to be alive. Let's savor this wonderful moment, friends
    Shut up frontrunning got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all the talk about Kawhi being a choker, Kobe shot 10-33 in the '09 Finals in 4th quarters and 12-41 in 4th quarters in the '10 Finals. Gasol went 10-17 in 4th quarters in both the '09 and '10 Finals. Kobe has always been a choking got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's some context for dat azz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are the NBA's version of a Wall Street bailout. Their history is built on bail outs whether its through bs trades or fa's ala Kareem,Shaq,Gasol,Kobe,Wilt,Davis,Lebron, and I'm sure they will get some other guys in the future.
    They really think grabbing stars when their team sucks is something to brag about. I'll take my lottery bound, small market team any day. I forgot these gots were crying too when Paul George didn't want to go there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They really think grabbing stars when their team sucks is something to brag about. I'll take my lottery bound, small market team any day. I forgot these gots were crying too when Paul George didn't want to go there.
    Agreed. You just have to enjoy it when they are down. It was a great 7 years of not seeing them in the playoffs along with their clown show front office.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shut up frontrunning got
    It's ok, buddy. It's coming, you feel the imminent threat and you're lashing out but i understand. Don't try to fight the inevitable.

Soon #17 is gonna be sitting pretty next to the other 16 and it's gonna be a most glorious occasion

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurfans had all those expert takes early on this season, about how the Lakers weren't , it was Lebron's retirement tour and the Lakers gave up too much for AD but now they wanna whine about the AD trade

Eat your sandwich and shut up

I called this in pre-season tbh, but when you see everything through black and silver shades, you're bound to end up looking stupid in the end.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 09-24-2020 at 11:28 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's ok, buddy. It's coming, you feel the imminent threat and you're lashing out but i understand. Don't try to fight the inevitable.

Soon #17 is gonna be sitting pretty next to the other 16 and it's gonna be a most glorious occasion
    Oh wow 10+ les where your team had to your way to get a star player cause we know your team sucks at drafting. Just calling it like I see it. It's why you guys cried for losers like Chris Paul and Paul George in the past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers haven't even officially won yet, calm down buddy.

crying for Pandemic P to play for you because that's how desperate and bad your team was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wow 10+ les where your team had to your way to get a star player cause we know your team sucks at drafting. Just calling it like I see it. It's why you guys cried for losers like Chris Paul and Paul George in the past.
    Don't forget about LMA.

Thread Information