Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now punch it in with Kareem Hunt
    Or, don't punch it in at all!! The Drowns will always be the Drowns

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm talking all of last year. He was hyped af, and performed so poorly given his supporting cast
    Sounds a whole lot like a certain 4th round talent that's been the starting guy under center for the Dallas Cowboys for 4+ years and counting.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Joe "Aaron Rodgers" Burrow

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sounds a whole lot like a certain 4th round talent that's been the starting guy under center for the Dallas Cowboys for 4+ years and counting.
    Yeah but Baker has a ton of commercials like hes ing Peyton Manning, and won the Heisman and all that. Dak arguably has overachieved given he went to what school (?) and was a 4th rounder. He is the non up version of JaMarcus Russell tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah but Baker has a ton of commercials like hes ing Peyton Manning, and won the Heisman and all that. Dak arguably has overachieved given he went to what school (?) and was a 4th rounder. He is the non up version of JaMarcus Russell tbh
    you obviously don't live in Texas, where Prescott is on every other commercial during the season

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    goal line inep ude by both teams

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Still say the Chiefs shouldn't have cut him so quickly.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There we go, Baker ing up a perfect drive so far with my ninja Hunt in total control

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That kind of throw is why Mayfield will never be better than an average NFL starting QB.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    with my ninja Hunt in total control
    I think Clyde Edwards Helaire is a cool cat, he's certainly better than Damien Williams, but the Chiefs offense still hasn't had the "unstoppable" dynamism it had with Mahomes-Hunt-Kelce-Hill-Watkins.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Anyone notice less injuries so far this year?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I think Clyde Edwards Helaire is a cool cat, he's certainly better than Damien Williams, but the Chiefs offense still hasn't had the "unstoppable" dynamism it had with Mahomes-Hunt-Kelce-Hill-Watkins.
    CEH is to me exactly what Tony Dungy said he was in the broadcast. He’s 2020 Warrick Dunn. Shifty and tough. Can catch a ball or block a tiny bit in a pinch.

But Hunt is a much better player. He’s all that and huge, with the mindset of a dude who will put you on your back on a run up the gut or shake you out your shoes if he catches a pass in the flat. He’s a poor mans Saquon

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Baker Mayfield will lose this game with another up. Just run it out don’t put it in his hands

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bengals gotta get a stop, they haven't had a good defensive drive all game, only 3 defensive stops the whole night and all due to luck;

-1 was intentional grounding which made it 2nd and 25
    -2nd was a goal line stand, which still ended up in 7 points for the Browns; and,
    -the 3rd was a fortunate interception on a drive that looked like another easy Browns scoring drive.

let's see if they can actually get a stop the old fashioned way.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    seriously, where the are the Bengals defensive stars? Geno Atkins, Carlos Dunlap? I haven't heard either of their names tonight.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    CEH is to me exactly what Tony Dungy said he was in the broadcast. He’s 2020 Warrick Dunn. Shifty and tough. Can catch a ball or block a tiny bit in a pinch.

But Hunt is a much better player. He’s all that and huge, with the mindset of a dude who will put you on your back on a run up the gut or shake you out your shoes if he catches a pass in the flat. He’s a poor mans Saquon
    Saquon? Honestly I think Saquon is way overrated. Saquon is boom or bust. He had a TERRIBLE week 1. Rushed like 20 times for less than 10 yards.

Hunt is the real deal though and the Chiefs offense just hasn't been as good since they lost him. They would have beat the Patriots that year with Hunt in the championship game instead of Williams.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yikes, the Bengals can't stop the run even though they know it's coming. Yee-yikes.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There we go. Mayfield just run that

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There we go. Mayfield just run that
    can't they just sell out for the run or something?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Easy money 6 straight runs

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Saquon? Honestly I think Saquon is way overrated. Saquon is boom or bust. He had a TERRIBLE week 1. Rushed like 20 times for less than 10 yards.

Hunt is the real deal though and the Chiefs offense just hasn't been as good since they lost him. They would have beat the Patriots that year with Hunt in the championship game instead of Williams.
    That’s bc he plays for the Giants.

Put Saquon on the Cowboys and he’s flipping over dudes and catching passes for 150 total yards a game. On the 49ers he’s rushing for 200.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That’s bc he plays for the Giants.

Put Saquon on the Cowboys and he’s flipping over dudes and catching passes for 150 total yards a game. On the 49ers he’s rushing for 200.
    The Cowboys run blocking actually has been quite mediocre for a few years now.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I feel bad for Burrow. That O-Line is an abortion and is gonna get him killed. Yet he still put up 30. But his team’s defense sucks as well.

Thread Information