Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the raiders front 4 is god awful. the ferrel pick already looks like a huge whiff and they made no other meaningful improvement. i dont hate maliek collins but he's not any better than maurice hurst already was, so it was lateral at best. lol marinelli

means we cant stop the run and brees gets a perfect pocket every time they decide to throw. at this point id just rather stack the box and take our chances against their passing game with thomas out. better than watching kamara run for 9 yards every time and setting up play-action

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The was that Carr? Just throw the damn football.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    back to back coverage sacks... not a good look at all

long game incoming

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah, saints pass game is in shambles... the raiders need to stack the box. feels weird saying that against a brees led saints team but it is what it is

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Heck, I know you ain't gonna like this Millennial_Messiah but Josh Allen should be ahead of Rodgers in the MVP race right now.

Allen - 729 yds - 70% com - 6 TDs - 0 int
    Jets and Lawlphins effect tbh.

If he does the same thing and they beat the mighty Rams next week I'll eat some crow, but Trash Allen has done zero up to this point but stat pad on easy teams with lousy defenses and no pass rush.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Jets and Lawlphins effect tbh.

If he does the same thing and they beat the mighty Rams next week I'll eat some crow, but Trash Allen has done zero up to this point but stat pad on easy teams with lousy defenses and no pass rush.
    You had them losing both games though (or at least vs the Dolphins).

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dolphins have a pretty solid secondary though... Xavien Howard and Byron Jones

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders getting gashed against the run, so naturally the big adjustment is to swap corners

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If Cam stays healthy, the Patriots are for sure a playoff team, possibly winning the division. But that defense isn’t getting them to a Super Bowl. The secondary, yet again, is super overrated and totally dependent on forcing turnovers, which is a fluky way to win.
    I mean Gilmore was defending pretty well in man coverage against a tight end with 4.3 speed and crazy athleticism that just so happens to play WR. McCourty got a pick 6. That's all you can ask. I agree the Patriots pass rush is atrocious except for maybe that young guy with the Slavic name (not Ninkovich, but the new one). And their LBs are obviously depleted considering their best opted out of the season and their next best 2 left in free agency. Losing Duron Harmon also hurt because he had an uncanny knack for the football that was outright bizarre.

Think about it... Cam put up 23 points (30 total for the Patriots) and over 400 yards without his only scatback (White), on the road against an above average defense (admittedly, with no fans). Look at how well he did with McCaffrey in '17, it's a position that Cam loves to exploit and he did so well without him. The Patriots offense will be very tough to stop this year.

The Patriots are the class of the AFC East; the Bills will be 8-8ish, and the Jets and Dolphins in the top 5-10 draft order running again.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    dolphins have a pretty solid secondary though... Xavien Howard and Byron Jones
    Byron Jones sucks ass. I saw just about every one of his snaps for 5 years. He had a grand total of 2 picks in FIVE YEARS, one of which was on a halftime hail mary from Jameis Winston and the other was off a D-Line deflected pass in garbage time against the Redskins. He doesn't even try to go for the ball. QBs aren't scared to throw his way because it'll either be a catch or incomplete. And he's a terrible tackler. Cowboys couldn't get rid of him fast enough. And they get a 3rd round comp pick for him. Sweet deal.

Howard is very good but overpaid and not a shut down corner. Heck, both of them are overpaid. They don't have a pass rush anymore. They don't really have LBs either. They stink.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    raiders getting gashed against the run, so naturally the big adjustment is to swap corners
    The New Orleans Saints are a fail-proof, well-oiled machine. The loss of Thomas doesn't hurt so much because of the system. They're not so talent-reliant as some other contenders. Similar to the 49ers, who will be just fine without Bosa, Mostert etc. Kittle and Dee Ford are coming back. They'll be fine.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You had them losing both games though (or at least vs the Dolphins).
    It was week 2. Some years the Dolphins are mediocre and win those types of home games; some years they are just bad. I didn't know. I guess the answer is "bad".

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lattimore, Jenkins, Jenkins, Williams... now THAT's a beastly secondary. And two of them are elite and way below market value.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    how is that a catch but not Dez? They're identical,

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    how is that a catch but not Dez? They're identical,
    that was nothing like the dez play

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders get the ball to start the 3rd quarter... defense pls

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brees

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Bring in Winston!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders get the ball to start the 3rd quarter... defense pls
    they did a thing!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brees with the 2015 Peyton Manning bads

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bring in Winston!!
    says the guy who doesn't like his team throwing interceptions.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    wtf? why call a run down the middle there just to burn your last timeout?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Gruden gave that drive away with that 2nd down draw call.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Decent game so far, tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Gruden gave that drive away with that 2nd down draw call.
    made no sense... just take 2 shots. or with a timeout remaining, can throw it short of the goal line down the middle or something. really bizarre waste of a play.

still, with how this game looked early on, a tie game + getting the ball back is as much as i could ask for

Thread Information