Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seemingly overrated coach who has not achieved anything meaningful since the 11-12 Celtics an has been unsuccessful in making it to WCF with this Clippers team an the CP3, Red , Pierce, Griffin, Jordan + Crawford Clippers team.

Role players Harrell, Williams, Beverly, Morris, Jackson were massive disappointments in the playoffs but are all still good players in today's NBA who can remain with the team or have significant trade value.

I think the Clippers should move on from Rivers and trade a few role players. I can't imagine this SAME team running it back next year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seattle, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA teams will be better next year. Warriors will be back, Lakers will still contend (unless Lebron drops off or AD leaves), Mavs will be better, Nuggets will be better. In the Eastern Conference KD will come back. So this was honesty their best chance of winning it. Not saying they won't win a ring in the future, but it will be tougher.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Make adjustments that will help tram chemistry, tbh.

At the end of the day they're moving out in a few years to Inglewood and that'll probably breath some life into LAs g-league team

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Honestly, what can they do? If Kawhi decides to leave they cannot let him walk for nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That makes a lot of sense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that team has enough talent to win it all. kawhi has been disappointing but he’s gonna come back with a vengeance next year.

need a new coach that’s all. get thibs and some brilliant offensive coach in that joint.

id also trade/get rid of pat bev, morris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop being politically and play basketball

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    that team has enough talent to win it all. kawhi has been disappointing but he’s gonna come back with a vengeance next year.

need a new coach that’s all. get thibs and some brilliant offensive coach in that joint.

id also trade/get rid of pat bev, morris.
    Kiwi is up for a Supermax next summer so you best bet he will be coming with vengeance

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kiwi is up for a Supermax next summer so you best bet he will be coming with vengeance

Duncan ain’t walking through that en door to lead him to the finals . The disrespect to Duncan from that run is absolutely disgraceful even from spurs fans . Kawahi numbers were similar to Lamar Odoms in 2009 lmao

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Honestly, what can they do? If Kawhi decides to leave they cannot let him walk for nothing
    Where is that mute gonna go? He forced his way to LA over several years, just to leave after 2 seasons?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Where is that mute gonna go? He forced his way to LA over several years, just to leave after 2 seasons?
    That dude is a mercenary. If they lose next year he is out to another contender

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he isn't, Spurs were the only team that could have offered supermax.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    No he isn't, Spurs were the only team that could have offered supermax.
    He would be eligible for the 10-year max ala Chris Paul which is basically the same rate as the supermax

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan ain’t walking through that en door to lead him to the finals . The disrespect to Duncan from that run is absolutely disgraceful even from spurs fans . Kawahi numbers were similar to Lamar Odoms in 2009 lmao
    Agreed but I would say those fans were never Spur fans to begin with just bandwagon jumpers. A lot of spur fans that disrespect Duncan are young kids who never got to see the Spurs first 4 les.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips are going to Cancun

As for what they should do, they should just wait and see. There’s no reason to panic yet. The only thing you really can do is stop the BS “load management” crap. They need to sit down with Kawhi and ask him what kind of player and leader he wants to be. Bc the Clips problem this year was they didn’t take anything seriously bc of Kawhi’s nonchalant at ude that the regular season doesn’t matter.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Timothy got benched when it mattered in the ‘13 Finals & got bent over by Battier in Gm 7.

In ‘14, Poop knew he couldn’t trust Tiny Tim gave the keys to Kiwi after Gm 2 who embarrassed Kang at his court.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Back to their cages. They some dogs they said

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips are going to Cancun

As for what they should do, they should just wait and see. There’s no reason to panic yet. The only thing you really can do is stop the BS “load management” crap. They need to sit down with Kawhi and ask him what kind of player and leader he wants to be. Bc the Clips problem this year was they didn’t take anything seriously bc of Kawhi’s nonchalant at ude that the regular season doesn’t matter.
    I agree, but there's always the risk that Number Two's quad really is permanently ed and trying to play him normal star minutes/schedule would just lead to him breaking down midseason.

They also don't have much flexibility because they blew all their assets on PG.

That's one advantage for the Clippers of Number Two only having signed a three-year contract, actually. If he gets a career-ender they can move on more easily.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I agree, but there's always the risk that Number Two's quad really is permanently ed and trying to play him normal star minutes/schedule would just lead to him breaking down midseason.

They also don't have much flexibility because they blew all their assets on PG.

That's one advantage for the Clippers of Number Two only having signed a three-year contract, actually. If he gets a career-ender they can move on more easily.
    Cripples will win the chip in ‘21, guaranteed. It wasn’t worth going all out for an asterisk when next season if going to start in just 3 months.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Run it back. Except this time take the regular season seriously, build chemistry, and learn to close out games.

Thread Information