Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    That’s when Playoff P took it personal & tried to shatter the backboard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As bad as Kawhi was, Paul George was even worse. He played one of the worst games I've ever seen by a former mvp candidate stop in his prime...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People can hate today’s NBA all they want, but between social media and all the memes it’s a very entertaining comedy tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As bad as Kawhi was, Paul George was even worse. He played one of the worst games I've ever seen by a former mvp candidate stop in his prime...
    No one thinks George is a franchise player and him not showing up is to be expected, but Leonard was supposed to be the best player in the game and he just pulled a Harden. Leonard's disappearance was way worse.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    6 MOY lmao
    PG mvp Candidate?
    LMAO BUMS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one thinks George is a franchise player and him not showing up is to be expected, but Leonard was supposed to be the best player in the game and he just pulled a Harden. Leonard's disappearance was way worse.
    I think Kawhi was worse when factoring in expectations, from from a pure basketball perspective, I've never seen an all star play worse than how George played in game 7. From horrible turnovers and bad defense to throwing a wide open 3 off the backboard, everything about it screamed "the moment is too big for me"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That’s when Playoff P took it personal & tried to shatter the backboard

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    PG already exposed himself as a sensitive pussy when he tried to get into twitter beef with Dame, then announced on social media that he didn’t care what anybody thought explicitly proving he cared too much what people thought, then lamenting having depression in the bubble. Dude’s lack of mental toughness or emotional stability rivals that of Kevin Durant.

He’s super made.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PG already exposed himself as a sensitive pussy when he tried to get into twitter beef with Dame, then announced on social media that he didn’t care what anybody thought explicitly proving he cared too much what people thought, then lamenting having depression in the bubble. Dude’s lack of mental toughness or emotional stability rivals that of Kevin Durant.

He’s super made.
    Preach. But CN said he’s Scottie pippen

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    People can hate today’s NBA all they want, but between social media and all the memes it’s a very entertaining comedy tbh
    wish all this fukkery existed in da 80’s or even 70’s

jordan snitching, snap chattin while his teammates are doin crack and banging hookers

magic and his gay shenanigans

laimbeer with his racist rants

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love to see it! Harrell is right btw

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

He’s super made.
    Paul George is Durant’s “favorite” player: https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/wa...ite-player-nba

“We want the same things on the basketball court,” Durant said. “He’s low-maintenance. He’s a superstar, but he’s a low-maintenance guy, doesn’t need much. It’s the same type of at ude that I bring. Just loves to play the game. Loves to work, too, so we kind of clicked.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Largest fraud in NBA endorses....by now 2nd largest fraud. Well wait, we still have WestBrick, Chrissy Paul and rapidly declining Beard.

I know it's Kwa Hating season but nothings going to take away his 2 'Chips plus a potential 3rd that got Zaza'd.

Paul George and Kevina two of largest if not 1-2 vag's in NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? They're both bums.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wish all this fukkery existed in da 80’s or even 70’s

jordan snitching, snap chattin while his teammates are doin crack and banging hookers

magic and his gay shenanigans

laimbeer with his racist rants

social media would have been awesome back in the days
    at the Jordan part

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you expect him to the bed, he's not the defending Finals MVP. He didn't sit out every other game to be fresh for the playoffs. He's never gone to the Finals AFAIK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isnt harrell up for new contract, him of the bench and limited touches/minutes, means his losing out on bigger contract payday in this stat padding league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both sucked and for KL unexpected but but ok since maybe karma kicked in IMO but George is a Right now a total fraud who got himself out of OK in pretty shady cir stances and totally glad he failed and seems to have problems go beyond bb. Let him work those out and maybe he can go forward as a dominant player but my guess is George is on downward spiral.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Paul chokes every time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd half, kawhi shouldve just hog all the shots, even if he misses them, theres no point trying to protect ur efficiency in a elimination game

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    2nd half, kawhi shouldve just hog all the shots, even if he misses them, theres no point trying to protect ur efficiency in a elimination game
    He clearly didn’t want to be stuck in the bubble with those clowns

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He clearly didn’t want to be stuck in the bubble with those clowns
    You could be right going home for Kawhi and just being in his room alone and staring at the ceiling all day is a lot more fun than being in the bubble.

Thread Information