Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=DMC;10264255] no

No one will ever consider this season a real one.[/QUOTE

Revenge for Phil Jackson's 1999 season dig? It will be considered "real" if the Lakers don't win it. If they do...well. Maybe the entire roster will catch Covoid19 during the parade.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Seriously. A season ago PG put up 28 pts, 8.2 rebounds, 4.1 assists, & 2.2 steals per game, and finished 3rd in the MVP vote. I don't know if having surgery on both of his shoulders had a bigger effect than he's letting on to, but in theory it seems like it'd be easier to adjust to Kawhi than to Westbrook.
    Kawhi/Playoff P weren’t able to ramp up their conditioning & wilted as they were tasked with carrying BOTH the offense/defense. Next season is do or die.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    SA fans so sad knowing their second team lost lmao

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    no

No one will ever consider this season a real one.
    This

HCA that was worked for all year long was thrown out the window.

5 seed Miami led by a second tier star making the Finals(maybe)

Teams like the Clippers were voting to end the season due to politics. Tells me they didn't even want to be there.

Lebron get's his ring and improves his final's record. I would say artificially but the 2007 team had no business in the finals to begin with. So it all evens out in the wash. Kobe proudly looks down on all of it...or up depending on what you thought of him.
    Last edited by Dirks_Finale; 09-17-2020 at 04:21 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no

No one will ever consider this season a real one.
    so if the clippers made the WCF Beat us then won it all . Would it count then ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does what his sister and his uncle tell him to

Hes a cuck

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The national media will consider it legit since they tend to be Laker stans but not the online community and social media since Lebron is a polarizing figure. Lebron will bring up that he is the new goat with this le but his critics will respond by saying the le was not legit due to Covid/bubble and deserves an asterisk. That's the way I see it going down if the Lakers win it all.
    lol and you guys arent biased right? Nah man if Lakers win and it's still a big IF...then the majority of fans will recognize they were legit winners this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol and you guys arent biased right? Nah man if Lakers win and it's still a big IF...then the majority of fans will recognize they were legit winners this year.
    Yes we are biased but half of NBA fans hate the Lakers/Lebron so I'm just telling you the truth. If you don't believe me go to realgm or NBA reddit and see what they have to say about this subject. From what I have read on those forums it's pretty divided. What you are saying is like saying if Trump wins reelection that he would be universally respected and loved across the country. We know that statement isn't true.

Thread Information