Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can shoot the three ball and plays hard. Flip LMA for a 1st and Gary Trent Jr.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has a player option and this doesn't seem like a great year to test the market, so he probably stays in L.A.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're probably on his list also after not giving him a shot years ago. You know Nephew, Dennis, and Morris whispered some in his ear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're probably on his list also after not giving him a shot years ago. You know Nephew, Dennis, and Morris whispered some in his ear.
    He would have been great for the team coming out of Austin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JG saw a better opportunity in Memphis for playing time. We were pretty set in 2014, and he was on a gleague contract, meaning that if he got multiple call ups, he gets to choose.

As for the Nephew, I doubt he was much respected in his locker room. I don’t think their teammates like either Nephew or PG. They seem aloof and above them. There was that sideline dust up in game 7, and another issue earlier in the year with ‘Trezz calling out the stars. If there that much visible, there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take him for the MLE but it won't happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gary Trent plays for the blazers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JG saw a better opportunity in Memphis for playing time. We were pretty set in 2014, and he was on a gleague contract, meaning that if he got multiple call ups, he gets to choose.

As for the Nephew, I doubt he was much respected in his locker room. I don’t think their teammates like either Nephew or PG. They seem aloof and above them. There was that sideline dust up in game 7, and another issue earlier in the year with ‘Trezz calling out the stars. If there that much visible, there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes.
    I'm sure teammates don't appreciate the load managing bull on back to backs, either.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    2020 & still getting cuked by Dennis

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Make it stop. Hoping this is a year of development. Forget trying to be compe ive. Hopefully DeRozan leaves and Aldridge expires. No more plug and play veterans. Play the young guys and see what we got which means tanking for next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wouldve been funni 4 former spur getting rings this year

kwitter
    jgreeen
    morris
    pandemic p

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him for making a great career, and lucky for him for the NBA pivoting to a state perfect to his and other former Spurs' games (GH3, Anthony Tolliver, DeJuan Blair, Bert). But not at any large price. Plus he's not young and this Spurs team is basically rebuilding, so we need more of a youth movement. High risk high reward type guys at very specific spots (SF, PF, 3 and D)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him for making a great career, and lucky for him for the NBA pivoting to a state perfect to his and other former Spurs' games (GH3, Anthony Tolliver, DeJuan Blair, Bert). But not at any large price. Plus he's not young and this Spurs team is basically rebuilding, so we need more of a youth movement. High risk high reward type guys at very specific spots (SF, PF, 3 and D)
    DeJuan Blair? lol he's been out of the league and even before the change to the 3 ball offense happened, he was already a bad fit with his lack of jumpshot and horrible defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs wanted him last year, so it's not far fetched they would try again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were coming off a playoff run, then. Now, they’re not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But not at any large price. Plus he's not young and this Spurs team is basically rebuilding, so we need more of a youth movement.
    Teams need a mix of vets and developing young guys. I agree now is the time to load up on young players but you need some vets to teach them how to be in the league and other mentoring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this ever proven? Plenty on here showed interest .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this ever proven? Plenty on here showed interest .
    it was reported during last years free agency period

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea, lets get another player to put him on the top of all the we already have.

if this team doesnt get a superstar in 2021 just relocate cause it will be just suffering.

Thread Information