My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to legal sports book in WV tomorrow and have a small amount of money won on a golf tourney betting recently. Want to put something on Nuggets as fan but should I also cover by also bet going with LAL that I despise - LeBron being the ESPN anointed one and Davis - the essential I just quit on a franchise in NO.

How should I intelligently place this - want so badly for Nuggets to prevail but LAL is going to get calls and had 2/5 best players and some talent (Kuzma is pretty good) despite my dislike of them? 80/20? Help I hate LAL and part of me wants no part of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma sucks. The Lakers have AD and Lebron, but Jokic has been balling this postseason. After those three Denver has the 3-4 next best players plus some bodies to throw on Lebron. The Davis/Lebron two-man game will be tough (maybe impossible) for Denver to guard but if they figure something out the Lakers are ed.

What gives me pause though is how streaky Murray is; the Lakers' guard rotation is trash but Murray is boom or bust until proven otherwise. Being in the bubble is a boon for the younger Nuggets since in a normal environment every game this series would be a home game for the Lakers; the lack of fan pressure should have them loose. Also helps that Michael Porter Jr has emerged as a legitimate player; the Lakers have no one who can guard him unless they wanna tire out Lebron or Davis.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What should you logically do? Put your money in a S&P 500 Fund.

I don't know. Take LBJ over on the points. No Nuggets player can defend LBJ.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are 0-2 in Game 1's. Something to think about when you're presumably getting odds.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What should you logically do? Put your money in a S&P 500 Fund.

I don't know. Take LBJ over on the points. No Nuggets player can defend LBJ.
    Betting live on sports is the best way to watch, tbh.
    It could make the WNBA watchable almost.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Betting live on sports is the best way to watch, tbh.
    It could make the WNBA watchable almost.
    Have to agree. It adds to the drama and excitement.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have to agree. It adds to the drama and excitement.
    Not when you lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am playing very small bets on Nuggets to win game one and series tomorrow. Honestly probably a loss but will risk for big payout. Ahead slightly for year betting pgatour conservatively winning on Morakawa in PGA (and Finau top 10) but have not bet basketball in a long time (Won on Spurs last le a couple hundred) but praying for miracle by Nuggets and not just due to bets / despise LAL.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Life savings on the Nuggets seems like the right course of action here imho tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not happening - logic says I should also do a “cover” bet on LAL to win as well (say 30 per cent of the small amount will do but I despise LaRoid and DaQuit hard for me to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just play the cover too. Never know how the refs will impact the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably will after studying most recent lines tonight some. Thanks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.den...rs-series/amp/

Thread Information