Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe someday you'll understand your up, derp.

Is there anything wrong with this sentence, derp?

Yes or no.
    Lloooooollllloo

Chumpdump profanity. Lolooooooool

What an emotional person. Sad he's always wrong.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't realize taking law classes was such a lofty dream for you. Sorry I'm apparently so much above you, bro.

And btw, chump has everything to do with it. Sad that you're so much of a toadie.

you spend 20 hours a day here begging for acceptance from fellow mental and emotional cripples, and trying to argue with people that all over you every single time you post

I think we all know you’ve never set foot inside an ins ution of higher learning, it would be at least somewhat surprising if you graduated high school.

you actually stated that you were mad about poc’s getting the same amount of disability payments as you do. Somehow, how that shows racism is a myth.

I’ll give you a free piece of advice, because while you’re child like intellectually and emotionally, and hold the repugnant views of a standard cowardly loser trumper, I’m feeling generous this morning.

if you’re going to make up some sort of existence, where you aren’t really who you are, go bigger than taking online classes from devry.

maybe your new found friend, dmc, can help you on pretend to be somebody

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you spend 20 hours a day here begging for acceptance from fellow mental and emotional cripples, and trying to argue with people that all over you every single time you post

I think we all know you’ve never set foot inside an ins ution of higher learning, it would be at least somewhat surprising if you graduated high school.

you actually stated that you were mad about poc’s getting the same amount of disability payments as you do. Somehow, how that shows racism is a myth.

I’ll give you a free piece of advice, because while you’re child like intellectually and emotionally, and hold the repugnant views of a standard cowardly loser trumper, I’m feeling generous this morning.

if you’re going to make up some sort of existence, where you aren’t really who you are, go bigger than taking online classes from devry.

maybe your new found friend, dmc, can help you on pretend to be somebody
    You're living in your own world. DMC might be right about you being Bonnerific. Still puzzles me that you aren't cussing your ass off if true.
    Maybe you're on some sort of meds.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Corrupt cops running a shakedown, a protection racket

"shut the up about our brutality and murders, and give us more money, or we let crime run free"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're living in your own world. DMC might be right about you being Bonnerific. Still puzzles me that you aren't cussing your ass off if true.
    Maybe you're on some sort of meds.
    he comes across more as the dude who wanted to meet up with me a while back but never showed like the pussy he was. weebo or some other handle, i get everyone confused on here that gets upset with me because i can't tell one pussy ass dude from another.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Corrupt cops running a shakedown, a protection racket

"shut the up about our brutality and murders, and give us more money, or we let crime run free"
    don't you got some more pointless articles to post from motherjones and rawstory you ing loon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i get everyone confused on here
    this is what happens when you drop out of high school and become a druggie

warn your kids, everyone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is what happens when you drop out of high school and become a druggie

warn your kids, everyone
    your druggie narrative is ridiculous and you know it. i bet most of you here are on psychoactive meds. i doubt i'm wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your druggie narrative is ridiculous and you know it. i bet most of you here are on psychoactive meds. i doubt i'm wrong.
    I've never met a stoner who only "tried LSD once, before I dropped out of high school".

You're lying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never met a stoner who only "tried LSD once, before I dropped out of high school".

You're lying.
    i tried LSD many times before i dropped out of HS. and? wtf are you going on about dip ?

jesus we'd be better off if all you ass males here just jumped off a cliff like the lemmings that yall are. pathetic egotistical weak ing males yall are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw splits what a cute FAKE NEWS quote that was that you posted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i tried LSD many times before i dropped out of HS. and?
    makes a lot more sense now, when the frontal cortex is still developing, and you poison it with super-spreader brain-cell killer drugs like LSD, you end up uneducated, trying to teach yourself a skill like poking people with needles off the internet. Should have gone into plumbing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    makes a lot more sense now, when the frontal cortex is still developing, and you poison it with super-spreader brain-cell killer drugs like LSD, you end up uneducated, trying to teach yourself a skill like poking people with needles off the internet. Should have gone into plumbing.
    funny because last time i checked you're not a chemist, a doc, nor a scientist so wtf do you know anyhow? you got concrete evidence on your theory of "super-spreader brain-cell killer" because i seriously doubt it.

i guess learning to program after the fact, screen printing, tattooing, welding, plumbing, electrical, etc just couldn't have happened if i took LSD back when i was a kid. oh wait...

why are you so upset with me really? we don't know each other personally but some of yall get so worked up over my mere existence here even when i post nothing political. it's so strange to me that anonymous losers like yourself can't just move along... whatever i suppose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny because last time i checked you're not a chemist, a doc, nor a scientist so wtf do you know anyhow? you got concrete evidence on your theory of "super-spreader brain-cell killer" because i seriously doubt it.

i guess learning to program after the fact, screen printing, tattooing, welding, plumbing, electrical, etc just couldn't have happened if i took LSD back when i was a kid. oh wait...

why are you so upset with me really? we don't know each other personally but some of yall get so worked up over my mere existence here even when i post nothing political. it's so strange to me that anonymous losers like yourself can't just move along... whatever i suppose.

Little man worked up about .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr Sales Tax Man is "defunding the police"

Texas counties say Abbott cutting police funds while threatening them if they do the same

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2020/09/28/texas-counties-say-abbott-cutting-police-funds-while-threatening-them-if-they-do-the-same

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr Sales Tax Man is "defunding the police"

Texas counties say Abbott cutting police funds while threatening them if they do the same

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2020/09/28/texas-counties-say-abbott-cutting-police-funds-while-threatening-them-if-they-do-the-same

That last bit deserves its own thread.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Carjackings up 500% in Minneapolis

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact check:

Did Minneapolis City Council defund the police?

The City Council moved $1.1 million from the police

to the health department to fund “violence interrupters” who would mediate conflicts and head off further trouble.

Some people think of defunding as shifting money from police departments to spend on other priorities,

such as mental health services and other programs, to bolster public safety.

Still, it’s worth noting in this case that

the amount of money the council diverted is

less than a percentage point of the police department’s budget.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...und-the-police

My guess is that the BAD FAITH CORRUPT SADISTIC CRIMINAL police are simply refusing to do their jobs to punish the "defund the police" idea,

and EXTORT more funding with "Pay us or we let the criminals have at you"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *we refuse to do our jobs if we're going to be held accountable for what we do*

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *we refuse to do our jobs if we're going to be held accountable for what we do*

why haven't they been fired?

any other employer would have fired them.

Where in the union contract does it say their jobs are protected even if they refuse to work?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gabtacular with the bad gab, again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so, Minneapolis didn’t defund the MPD.

Thanks for nothing, we already knew that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so, Minneapolis didn’t defund the MPD.

Thanks for nothing, we already knew that.
    Even despite all those uber liberal virtue signalers. Democrat progressivism is sh**.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gabtacular with the bad gab, again.
    You're butt licker support. Know your place.

Thread Information