6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    First, they take down Blake's cuckold coming out thread. Now they take down the Chump's Body Count thread.

Sad.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is what worries you on such cold nights.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    serious question: under covid rules, is chump protected from being evicted from OP’s head due to failure to pay rent?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I always thought that gif would have been funnier if Danny actually flicked the pepper off the table instead of the salt.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I always thought that gif would have been funnier if Danny actually flicked the pepper off the table instead of the salt.
    that's racist

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    serious question: under covid rules, is chump protected from being evicted from OP’s head due to failure to pay rent?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wouldn't say so. It's just people are tired of conservative thinkers and their constant bull . For all the derogatory names your type likes to label people it sure seems you all are the ones constantly butthurt.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I wouldn't say so. It's just people are tired of conservative thinkers and their constant bull . For all the derogatory names your type likes to label people it sure seems you all are the ones constantly butthurt.
    People with a certain level of maturity are tired of stupid brainwashed left wing kids and young adults who haven't grown up inside the noggin, tbh. Every single one of those protestors/rioters is a brainwashed idiot who hasn't fully grown up and matured.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    OH BOB SAGET!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Why is this place even moderated?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    derp, how do you really see this place?

You make it sound like there's a conspiracy against your crusading and that your enemies are protected from you by the Powers to Be that run this place.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why is this place even moderated?
    Shrug. They certainly didn't give a in 06-09ish era when a certain group turned it into a racist 4chan lite and drove out all the older posters that had been here from the beginning.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Shrug. They certainly didn't give a in 06-09ish era when a certain group turned it into a racist 4chan lite and drove out all the older posters that had been here from the beginning.
    Kind of dumb they care about some members feelings now then, tbh. We're all adults here, if people gonna troll each other let them

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    , even liberal forums like IGN didn't really give a in 06-09ish era, you would maybe get 24 hours for gay bashing.... now it's 6 months or a perma ban. Those were better days.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    That was before my time. You naming names?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey that's why I shrugged, it was the mods decision. Drove away the entire OG Spurstalk posters except ChumpDumper with a random sniper appearance from Manny
    Those guys got a life and grew up I guess bc they were way more toxic back then than now.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was before my time. You naming names?

what does it matter, you toad?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey that's why I shrugged, it was the mods decision. Drove away the entire OG Spurstalk posters except ChumpDumper with a random sniper appearance from Manny
    Those guys got a life and grew up I guess bc they were way more toxic back then than now.
    If we're talking about the Spurs forum, I think it was less about toxic or non-PC posts, and more about the overwhelming and non-stop flood of really ty basketball takes. It became a cesspool of opportunistic anti-Parker or anti-Manu trolling. Certainly a lot of that came with racism, phobia, etc, but even without that stuff I think the people you're talking about would have left.

Since a lot of people were here for the "Spurs talk," they probably went elsewhere for that, and activity on other forums was impacted accordingly.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    If we're talking about the Spurs forum, I think it was less about toxic or non-PC posts, and more about the overwhelming and non-stop flood of really ty basketball takes. It became a cesspool of opportunistic anti-Parker or anti-Manu trolling. Certainly a lot of that came with racism, phobia, etc, but even without that stuff I think the people you're talking about would have left.

Since a lot of people were here for the "Spurs talk," they probably went elsewhere for that, and activity on other forums was impacted accordingly.
    Yea, I saw some of the tail end of that Parker/Manu stuff. It was on the troll side of things intermixed with some truth.
    I don't care about the alleged racism and phobia. The soy boys always want to brand their enemies. That's just a cheap way of doing it usually.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    what does it matter, you toad?
    Jumping in to clutch your pearls.

Thread Information