Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Wait. The impeachment was over by the beginning of February. How did the impeachment cause all the presidential -ups from March until now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both parties are to blame. They are too busy bickering to have put aside their differences and come up with an actual plan. Even if you believe that Corona is fake news, working together with people would've helped solve the issue faster. And if you believed that Corona was a super virus bent on destroying mankind, wait a bit to see what is really happening before pronouncing all doom and gloom. Instead both sides fought, nothing got done for months. We had a shut down that was a complete waste becauuse both sides were still arguing and telling people their side of the story. It used to be, in the old days, that we put up a united front when we lied/pandered to the people. I miss those days. Now it's constant ing and whining as if that's going to fix anything.

Also Dems were to blame for being y little assholes. As if the whole world loves democrats and Hilary was the perfect candidate because she's a woman and that automatically means she should win. Any idiot could tell you that millions of people didn't like or trust her, myself included.

Dems also whined and ed about the impeachment when nobody cared. You lost. Wait the 4 years. Your battle cry is still Donald Trump is a horrible person. It didn't work 4 years ago, but let's keep the same argument. NOW it will work. NOW people will listen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to stick to comedy!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Still waiting for an answer on what specifically the Democrats in congress should have done differently beyond vague feel good bull like “Put your differences aside and work together!” They passed a COVID relief package in May that McConnell never brought to the senate floor. Should they have passed more legislation in the house that McConnell wouldn’t have brought to a vote?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, how did their impeachment get in the way of addressing COVID-19? Did it make poor little Donald too distracted to do his job?
    You dont think they wasted mlnths away on a dead end impeachment whoch all of us knew would lose in the senate???

R u kidding me?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both parties are to blame. They are too busy bickering to have put aside their differences and come up with an actual plan. Even if you believe that Corona is fake news, working together with people would've helped solve the issue faster. And if you believed that Corona was a super virus bent on destroying mankind, wait a bit to see what is really happening before pronouncing all doom and gloom. Instead both sides fought, nothing got done for months. We had a shut down that was a complete waste becauuse both sides were still arguing and telling people their side of the story. It used to be, in the old days, that we put up a united front when we lied/pandered to the people. I miss those days. Now it's constant ing and whining as if that's going to fix anything.

Also Dems were to blame for being y little assholes. As if the whole world loves democrats and Hilary was the perfect candidate because she's a woman and that automatically means she should win. Any idiot could tell you that millions of people didn't like or trust her, myself included.

Dems also whined and ed about the impeachment when nobody cared. You lost. Wait the 4 years. Your battle cry is still Donald Trump is a horrible person. It didn't work 4 years ago, but let's keep the same argument. NOW it will work. NOW people will listen
    Truth nukes.

Just like Chris Rocks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to stick to comedy!
    Ok Laura Ingram

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You dont think they wasted mlnths away on a dead end impeachment whoch all of us knew would lose in the senate???

R u kidding me?
    This is a Trump supporter tactic getting used more frequently. They respond to a question with R U KIDDING ME WITH THIS QUESTION?!?! as if the question is so ridiculous while hoping no one will realize they can’t answer it.

Ill ask again - How did their impeachment get in the way of addressing COVID-19? Be specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a Trump supporter tactic getting used more frequently. They respond to a question with R U KIDDING ME WITH THIS QUESTION?!?! as if the question is so ridiculous while hoping no one will realize they can’t answer it.

Ill ask again - How did their impeachment get in the way of addressing COVID-19? Be specific.
    January and early Feb was a key time to address the incoming pandemic. Id equate it to a dr finding an early cancer. It was beatable then (as china has displayed)

Democrats were busy with their dead end circus clown show.

Any other question?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The “ITS BOTH SIDES’ FAULTS!” is more pseudo intellectual bull from people who think they look smart by being “impartial” and looking for ways to blame both parties equally. In reality it’s Trump supporters who are trying to spread the blame around for something he ed up by far more than anyone else.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Hunting: Be specific.

hater: You know -- stuff

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    January and early Feb was a key time to address the incoming pandemic. Id equate it to a dr finding an early cancer. It was beatable then (as china has displayed)

Democrats were busy with their circus clown show.

Any other question?
    Do you know what the word specific means? What could the Democrats in the house have done in January and early February to address COVID that they weren’t able to do because of the impeachment?

How does this excuse from Trump for going the entire month of February ignoring COVID-19?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know what the word specific means? What could the Democrats in the house have done in January and early February to address COVID that they weren’t able to do because of the impeachment?

How does this excuse from Trump for going the entire month of February ignoring COVID-19?
    I already conceded Dmp killed thousands with his re ation..

You seem to be unable to concede pelosi and democrats also killed many for their re ation.

Sorry yoj are in this denial state

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I already conceded Dmp killed thousands with his re ation..

You seem to be unable to concede pelosi and democrats also killed many for their re ation.

Sorry yoj are in this denial state
    another hnest beker

Another post where you can’t specifically tell me what the Dems in the house could have done within their power to stop COVID-19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another hnest beker

Another post where you can’t specifically tell me what the Dems in the house could have done within their power to stop COVID-19.
    Not parading in the streets of San Francisco like nothing is happening in February would have been a good start

Now your turn. Do you accept democrats also killed ppl?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not parading in the streets of San Francisco like nothing is happening in February would have been a good start

Now your turn. Do you accept democrats also killed ppl?
    1) She didn’t know anything was happening. Trump had the intelligence reports about it being airborne, not her. How many incremental people died because of Pelosi “parading in the streets”? Quantify it if it was such a horrible thing she did.

2) The one example you mention is specific to Pelosi and had a minimal effect. What about all the other Democrats? Do you have examples of what they did wrong, or just Pelosi?

3) I concede Democrats kill people in plenty of other ways, but the COVID-19 sandwich is one that Republicans should be eating.

4) Pelosi parading around the street or whatever would have happened regardless of impeachment, so still haven’t explained the impact impeachment had on COVID-19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Come to chinatown. Were safe. Come join us"

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Come to chinatown. Were safe. Come join us"
    Look how distracted she is by impeachment hearings!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "She didnt know anything was happening"

What a sad state of denial. How do you know she didnt know anything? Do you not know congressmen also get briefed on intelligence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater: STUFF I SAID!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait. The impeachment was over by the beginning of February. How did the impeachment cause all the presidential -ups from March until now?
    Or better yet, how does impeachment effects any other procedures? I'm pretty sure there were all sorts of other bills these senators voted on while sleeping through impeachment.

So this isn't anything other than an extremely ill informed statement by someone who probably doesn't follow politics to begin with.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "She didnt know anything was happening"

What a sad state of denial. How do you know she didnt know anything? Do you not know congressmen also get briefed on intelligence?
    The burden isn’t on me to prove the negative. The burden is on you to prove she intentionally hid intelligence from the American people the way Trump has admitted he did. What specific intelligence did she hide from America?

ignoring the rest of my post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    March 9, 2020:

He said people in crowded areas shouldn’t worry.

“It’s not people in the stadium, it’s not people in the big open area or a conference and all,” de Blasio said. “It’s people close up to each other, deeply engaging each other to the point that the inadvertent spitting that comes with a conversation sometimes, or a sneeze or a cough, directly goes at the other person in close proximity.”

De Blasio on March 9 also downplayed the option of closing schools, saying: “Is it anywhere near to where we are now? No.”

Six days later, he announced that the largest school district in the country would close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now hater claims the Mayor of New York City is responsible for the federal response to COVID-19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now hater claims the Mayor of New York City is responsible for the federal response to COVID-19.
    Read the thread le, ponder a bit and realize your post is stupid.

It happens

Thread Information