Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont care for the CCP. i think the current chinese regime is a ty authoritarian one, and they govern through bull single party rule

great strawman though
    nope you're here crying over tiktok so there's only one explanation for it. let me guess you think the china virus is trump's virus? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope you're here crying over tiktok so there's only one explanation for it. let me guess you think the china virus is trump's virus? lol
    tiktok is not the CCP. its a social media app.

the virus came from china, who did not act in the best interests of everybody else and put the world at risk. that part is not on trump

the US was also woefully underprepared and had a horrible response strategy to the virus which put hundreds of thousands of lives in jeopardy and has ed our economy. that part is largely on trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tiktok is not the CCP. its a social media app.

the virus came from china, who did not act in the best interests of everybody else and put the world at risk. that part is not on trump

the US was also woefully underprepared and had a horrible response strategy to the virus which put hundreds of thousands of lives in jeopardy and has ed our economy. that part is largely on trump
    lmao we were underprepared for a man-made virus... and yes tiktok might be a social media app but the ccp owns everything china made so don't try and be cute about it your allegiance is duly noted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao we were underprepared for a man-made virus... and yes tiktok might be a social media app but the ccp owns everything china made so don't try and be cute about it your allegiance is duly noted.
    whether or not it was a "manmade virus" (no evidence to support that), yes we were absolutely unprepared. compare our response to south korea or germany. we didnt have ample testing for months on end, while our president was downplaying it as a flu and a hoax while in private knowing how dangerous it was. we now have a quarter of the world's covid deaths. that means many other places were better prepared and responded better than we did, whether it was manmade or not

i dont use tiktok so i dont care. but banning social media platforms is pretty authoritarian... we criticize authoritarians like china ( the irony) for banning facebook, youtube, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whether or not it was a "manmade virus" (no evidence to support that), yes we were absolutely unprepared. compare our response to south korea or germany. we didnt have ample testing for months on end, while our president was downplaying it as a flu and a hoax while in private knowing how dangerous it was. we now have a quarter of the world's covid deaths. that means many other places were better prepared and responded better than we did, whether it was manmade or not

i dont use tiktok so i dont care. but banning social media platforms is pretty authoritarian... we criticize authoritarians like china ( the irony) for banning facebook, youtube, etc
    lol believing everything MSM tells you. i bet you still think the virus isn't transferred human-to-human... oh wait, maybe you believe the hospitals are over capacity... or better yet the sticks to surfaces for 17 days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we should start banning our own social media platforms too... they aren't who they parade themselves to be. and you keeping up this cheerleading for tiktok while dismissing the overreach they had with the help of the ccp is down right ridiculous but go on you little commie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol believing everything MSM tells you. i bet you still think the virus isn't transferred human-to-human... oh wait, maybe you believe the hospitals are over capacity... or better yet the sticks to surfaces for 17 days.
    pretty good evidence it transmits person to person. its why we wear masks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we should start banning our own social media platforms too... they aren't who they parade themselves to be. and you keeping up this cheerleading for tiktok while dismissing the overreach they had with the help of the ccp is down right ridiculous but go on you little commie.
    RIP free speech

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was called sarcasm you progressive... jesus yall need to find your funny bone and learn a thing or two about sarcasm too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We dont need to ban them outright.

Just ban the practice of data mining and manipulating the users to gain profit for them.

And everytime they make a dollar off someone that someone needs to know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ another dense fool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We also should not ban tiktok or whatever. Just have treaties and standards to prevent governments from using these apps from spying.

Its all doable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ another dense fool
    Your snatch is leaking got. Close your legs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your snatch is leaking got. Close your legs
    let me guess it's going to be another day of hating and loving trump from ST's own mud skipper hater? boring...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let me guess it's going to be another day of hating and loving trump from ST's own mud skipper hater? boring...
    Lol I never love that human chimpanzee. I did prefer him over shillary yes. And I also called out the Russia hoax. Thats all

Oh and between him and Kamala its a toss up. Besides that Trump is one of the most disgusting humans 8n history

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Public vs private positions bad in 2016. But good in 2020 when they lead to 200k American corpses from COVID-45? We're such a hole country. ing failed state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone should watch The Social Dilemma on Netflix ASAP
    Just watched that tonight. Good recommendation tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't stand got Ted Cruz and similar GOP, but that does not mean he is not spot on in these questions to TikTok exec Beckerman.
    Ted points out how one of the main dudes in TikTok is ex internet propganda chief for CP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TikTok exec Beckerman sounds like massively lying got.

Similar ownage by chick Blackmon.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't stand got Ted Cruz and similar GOP, but that does not mean he is not spot on in these questions to TikTok exec Beckerman.
    Ted points out how one of the main dudes in TikTok is ex internet propganda chief for CP.
    Chinese Company Run By Chinese!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chinese Company Run By Chinese!
    Lame generalization.
    All Chinese did not join TikTok from being head Internet Propaganda .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lame generalization.
    All Chinese did not join TikTok from being head Internet Propaganda .
    So what?

It's a Chinese company.

What are you expecting?

Stop looking at young girls dancing on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    american re s

Chinese using google and facebook ok

Americans using tiktok bad

And they think this makes sense

Re s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count