Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The right loves to project.

Everything is well Biden said this about the SCOTUS, RBG said this in 2016 etc etc.

Nevermind gots like Graham, Cotton and the turtle been on camera saying exactly the oposite of what they're about to do now.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if the threat of a wave of impeachments and a one-sided continuing budget resolution gets the Dems a better deal on helping the economy and a deal with McConnell not to move on filling the SCOTUS vacancy until after inauguration?

Not even worth trying?
    I'm not sure McConnell will see the threat of impeachments as a bad thing.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Whatever the Democrats do, please don't take the bait and turn the confirmation hearings into a never ending discussion about Roe v. Wade and LGBT rights. McConnell and Trump would love nothing more than another 2004 election where social wedge issues overshadowed stagnant wages and growing wealth inequality. The Dems should be focused on campaign finance, labor, and election laws during confirmation hearings. We already know the nominee is going to be pro life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever the Democrats do, please don't take the bait and turn the confirmation hearings into a never ending discussion about Roe v. Wade and LGBT rights. McConnell and Trump would love nothing more than another 2004 election where social wedge issues overshadowed stagnant wages and growing wealth inequality. The Dems should be focused on campaign finance, labor, and election laws during confirmation hearings. We already know the nominee is going to be pro life.
    good luck with that

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs simply doing doing what the Capitalistic oligarchy pays them to do

Capitalists' $Bs are behind the corruption of the Repugs, and to similar extent the Dems.

And the corrupted, deeply partisan rightwingnutjob SCOTUS is also directly aiding the Capitalists' coup d'etat (bloodless so far)

Oh, the humanity!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The right loves to project.

Everything is well Biden said this about the SCOTUS, RBG said this in 2016 etc etc.

Nevermind gots like Graham, Cotton and the turtle been on camera saying exactly the oposite of what they're about to do now.
    the people that think for the standard idiot trumper only give them blurbs. There’s no thought out philosophy, only power. The entire philosophical foundation of the r’s, is standard scare tactics, and own the libs, and anti equality.

they’re not held to any standard of truth.

So they give their idiots talking points, and only talking points. That’s why they can’t actually tell you why they support trump. They don’t know themselves. They’ve been scared and brainwashed for decades that it’s not actually the people who have all the power responsible for their ty lives, it’s the people with no conceivable way to impose standards on them that are the real problem.

They depend on being thought for. They can’t do it themselves.

there was a time not too long ago where the pubs held all three federal branches of government, 34 governorships, with 31 of them controlling all three state branches. They were the government. But somehow they convinced the stupids that it was the Dems that were the reason they couldn’t do anything to benefit their citizens.

there is no amount of factual evidence you can show these idiots. You can just continue to root for covid and Darwin

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    good luck with that
    Knock on wood but it's at least encouraging that Biden's campaign has indicated its going to use the SCOTUS seat to frame the issue around protecting healthcare. Stupid of me to not list that. The upcoming Obamacare ruling is what the Democrats should be grilling Trump's nominee on more than anything else, it's an issue that directly affects tens of millions of people.

As the old saying goes, there's three Gs that Democrats should avoid talking about during campaigns - guns, gays and god.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for proving that you’re the dumbest of the dumb, and being a prime example of what I just posted. You’re a frightened little boy, scared of the world.

you serve no purpose

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure McConnell will see the threat of impeachments as a bad thing.

they will do anything and everything to deflect from their criminal mishandling of covid, and their even more criminal response.

this is all about not having to run on issues. The sad part is none of their idiots care at all about issues. This is about trying to scare the suburbs into not participating

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for proving that you’re the dumbest of the dumb, and being a prime example of what I just posted. You’re a frightened little boy, scared of the world.

you serve no purpose
    Ankle biter's making cases

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knock on wood but it's at least encouraging that Biden's campaign has indicated its going to use the SCOTUS seat to frame the issue around protecting healthcare. Stupid of me to not list that. The upcoming Obamacare ruling is what the Democrats should be grilling Trump's nominee on more than anything else, it's an issue that directly affects tens of millions of people.

As the old saying goes, there's three Gs that Democrats should avoid talking about during campaigns - guns, gays and god.
    so why wouldn’t progressive’s want to protect choice, and people’s rights?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cute. Going to your better than's to try to educate yourself.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ankle biter's making cases
    It’s astonishing that someone can exist and be so oblivious to how worthless they truly are.

you’re angry little boy, knowing that this is all you have. And even the people that you side with think you’re too stupid to associate with, because you’re embarrassing

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s astonishing that someone can exist and be so oblivious to how worthless they truly are.
    Do you not find worth in being Chump's butt licker nowadays?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How long did Obama take to nominate Garland after Scalia died? Like a month, right? I think it's just a matter of trying not to look too insensitive by doing it so quickly while RBG's body isn't even cold yet.

Trump has no tact, so I could see him making an announcement on twitter like 2 minutes after he found out that she passed ...but I think he is being advised to hold off on it.

When McConnell releases a statement about moving forward with a nomination literally the same night RBG dies, it makes me think he's trying to bait the Democrats into something. McConnell is usually more sneaky and cunning, his press release on Friday had more of a direct "suck my , liberals" tone to it.

The fact Trump is waiting a week to announce his nominee makes me wonder more if they have a political agenda beyond just ramming a judge through as quickly as possible. There's a very short list of female federalist society SCOTUS candidates, it doesn't take a full week to pick one.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    o strawman. Did I say they shouldn't want to protect choice and LGBT rights? No, of course not. I said those are the worst issues to emphasize when Democrats are trying to win elections.

SCOTUS ruled on gay marriage over 7 years ago, and even with another Trump appointee that ruling isn't going to be reversed. Outside of the really extreme ones like Tom Cotton, Republicans don't even talk about gay marriage anymore. The fact establishment Democrats still talk about it so much is because they want to avoid topics like wealth inequality that might piss off their corporate sponsors.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no seriously dude, you are the biggest loser on this site (and that’s almost impossible in a as world where Nathan and ducks exist).

i get that you’re a frightened little boy mad at the world for you ty lot in life. But you did it to yourself. So just appreciate my tax dollars supporting you because your moms too old, and you can’t fend for yourself, and shut the up

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long did Obama take to nominate Garland after Scalia died? Like a month, right? I think it's just a matter of trying not to look too insensitive by doing it so quickly while RBG's body isn't even cold yet.

Trump has no tact, so I could see him making an announcement on twitter like 2 minutes after he found out that she passed ...but I think he is being advised to hold off on it.
    is cold. Had been for years. Nominate someone to do the job that goldbricker wouldn't do ASAP.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no seriously dude, you are the biggest loser on this site (and that’s almost impossible in a as world where Nathan and ducks exist).

i get that you’re a frightened little boy mad at the world for you ty lot in life. But you did it to yourself. So just appreciate my tax dollars supporting you because your moms too old, and you can’t fend for yourself, and shut the up
    Yea, seriously. Do you not find worth in being Chump's butt licker nowadays?

Yes or no.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    o strawman. Did I say they shouldn't want to protect choice and LGBT rights? No, of course not. I said those are the worst issues to emphasize when Democrats are trying to win elections.

SCOTUS ruled on gay marriage over 7 years ago, and even with another Trump appointee that ruling isn't going to be reversed. Outside of the really extreme ones like Tom Cotton, Republicans don't even talk about gay marriage anymore. The fact establishment Democrats still talk about it so much is because they want to avoid topics like wealth inequality that might piss off their corporate sponsors.
    not really a straw man as the lgbtq community does make up a decent segment of the Dem party.

but you also skipped over woman’s rights issues, and, of course, civil rights. Why?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    is cold. Had been for years. Nominate someone to do the job that goldbricker wouldn't do ASAP.
    Yeah I don't think waiting another day is a good idea as they are going to come up with all sorts of wild sh1t to delay this. But that appears to be the strategy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, seriously. Do you not find worth in being Chump's butt licker nowadays?

Yes or no.
    you never answered the question about the non republicans you’ve ever voted for.

Have you ever thought about what has made you so frightened and worthless?

Yes or no?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you never answered the question about the non republicans you’ve ever voted for.

Have you ever thought about what has made you so frightened and worthless?

Yes or no?
    You went from Ducks/Nathan baggage to old questions baggage.

Gonna stick to new business.

Yes or no.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Getting a confirmation vote done before election day is an omelette they won't be able to make without cracking a lot of eggs . The Democrats will inevitably find some ways to slow down the vetting process, the speed with which Trump picked a nominee was something the Democrats have no control over. There's no way they're going to be able to go through the process before November 3rd without it looking rushed at some point or the other.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don't think waiting another day is a good idea as they are going to come up with all sorts of wild sh1t to delay this. But that appears to be the strategy.
    Democrats are always going to and whine about something. There's no use trying to kick back that tide.
    Order is what voters want. Let the controlled media cry all they want.

Thread Information