Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    and he will be replaced by even tier kid. Less than 20 years, Iowa will be Mississippi with richer soil
    Is it really that bad (other than Northwest Iowa, which I know is a cesspool)? Obama won Iowa by 5+% each time despite being considered an "elitist" who'd have nothing in common with an Iowa farmer; I know he campaigned there aggressively and had a great ground game but it's not like that would make a difference in Mississippi . Tom Harkin also survived there for 5 terms despite being pro-choice and pro-gay marriage. IMO it's not a state Democrats should abandon.

I forgot the details but I remember the Democrat who ran against Ernst in 2014 being awful. Greenfield's running a much better campaign and I just contributed to her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp is too kind of a word for what he is.

he’s a loser piece of that gets all of the validation he has available in his miserable disabled life from the two or three other equally as pathetic sots

he’s no longer just an idiot hick who parrots words he gets insulted with. He’s an uncaring bitter little waste of oxygen who is so mad that he’s a piece of , he wants to punish others for his failure
    You're a nasty one, Bonnerific.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it really that bad (other than Northwest Iowa, which I know is a cesspool)? Obama won Iowa by 5+% each time despite being considered an "elitist" who'd have nothing in common with an Iowa farmer; I know he campaigned there aggressively and had a great ground game but it's not like that would make a difference in Mississippi . Tom Harkin also survived there for 5 terms despite being pro-choice and pro-gay marriage. IMO it's not a state Democrats should abandon.

I forgot the details but I remember the Democrat who ran against Ernst in 2014 being awful. Greenfield's running a much better campaign and I just contributed to her
    There are always going to be pockets of Dems there, particularly in the college towns and Des Moines.

Iowa used to be a place to live because of the quality of education, and decent areas to raise kids in. They’ve destroyed much of the Ed framework, and it’s as dying State.

too much of it is a lot like Texas. Purple to blue cities, and vast expanse of bible thumping racist women and gay hating rednecks.

the representation at the state level reflects far far more of that, than the pockets of urbanization.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been a rough couple weeks for you. You got exposed, now you’re trying so hard to rehab your rep. You really do care about the opinions of strangers

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He talks a lot like Crusty (Chucho) and steals narratives like he does. I can see why those two liked their sword fights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't even that hard of a search. You're all over google dude. All in the first page
    NICE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now what reck? you going to keep crying over what i say? worry yourself with yourself and you'll have no reason to cry other than the fact that you're a ing dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Putting herself in front of the country" is the same as saying "for not being partisan."

And for that she truly did give you the finger.
    Not at all. An unbalanced SCOTUS serves no purpose, whether it's full conservative or full liberal.

Plus, it's not like there's no remedy here to balance the court again, that's why I don't really care if Mitch wants to push a conservative or not.

All I'm pointing out is that this situation was preventable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why you have such an interpretation of that when all I am essentially saying is that A.) Some of these polls are trash and that B.) Independents tend to move elections in one direction or another.

Biden may very well win, but I don't see the blowout that some of these guys are predicting.
    Who's predicting a blowout though? Outside of Minnesota, they're all within 5-6 points or less, IIRC...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He talks a lot like Crusty (Chucho) and steals narratives like he does. I can see why those two liked their sword fights.
    you really are this stupid. H

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you really are this stupid. H
    Blake impersonations won't get you anywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barrett met with Trump at the White House on Monday, said a person familiar with the discussion. She is a favorite of anti-abortion rights advocates, who are heavily lobbying the White House and Trump personally to nominate her. She’s preferred by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, according to people close to him.

And her supporters have pointed out to the White House that as a Midwestern Catholic, Barrett may help the president secure votes for his re-election in vital Rust Belt and Great Lakes states where he currently trails Democratic candidate Joe Biden.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sure, but he was spot on. This place is derps significant other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been a rough couple weeks for you. You got exposed, now you’re trying so hard to rehab your rep. You really do care about the opinions of strangers
    Whatever you say, Bonnerific. Sneaking back in under a pseudonym after being perma-banned for your nervous breakdown cussing fits is an all time ST low tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously his too since he snuck back in after being shown the door.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Obviously his too since he snuck back in after being shown the door.
    We’re supposed to make fun of, denigrate and mock disabled people in public.

Little something I picked up from my prez.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, Chump lives here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever you say, Bonnerific. Sneaking back in under a pseudonym after being perma-banned for your nervous breakdown cussing fits is an all time ST low tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's not disabled, just re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you also learned how to spread fake news too but you didn't learn that from our prez.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amy Klobuchar Amyklobuchar
    The people pick the President; the President nominates the Justice. That is how it works.
    2:02 PM · Sep 21, 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN's Chris Cuomo predicts a 'short-term win' for Trump on SCOTUS battle
    'If he doesn't deliver a nominee and it doesn't get acted on by the Republicans, they've got trouble,' the anchor said

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They're gonna have the votes from what I can tell. Romney might turn on them but even if he does Pence breaks the tie.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're gonna have the votes from what I can tell. Romney might turn on them but even if he does Pence breaks the tie.
    The GOP are a complete mess. The turtle is also saying you to a proposed relief package put forth by the House, risking a government shutdown.

I think they are resigned to their fate. Doing as much damage as they can till election. With this Trump is saying I’m giving up on re-election. The senate is surrendering and now you have the turtle telling the American people too bad, no relief for you lol.

Thread Information