Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RCP only had him in the margin of error because of the accurate Trafalgar polls leveling it out. In Michigan, PPP had her up 6 and Gravis had her up 5 going into the election.

I mention this because I have seen Dems here call the Trafalgar group "suspect" or "right leaning" because the polls tend to have Trump up in swing states.
    Wrong. Trafalgar poll is IBD and one of few outside of MoE

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm talking about the polls for Michigan leading up to election...

Wrong. Trafalgar poll is IBD and one of few outside of MoE

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about the polls for Michigan leading up to election...
    Still well inside the MoE.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirks_Finale

How many landslide polls did you see in 2016? Then they tighten them up at the end and cry about margin of error.
    It's all done to control the enemy's momentum. They use the same script every time.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In this cycle, look at the polls from Fox and Reuters which always has democrats killing sh1t. They do not poll enough of these so called independents. Fox will poll 5% and Reuters like 10%. These are the same folks who decided the election in 2016 so it's a good idea to find them. But if they are 'shy' Trump voters they will never find them as they wont talk to pollsters, even at gunpoint.

Other pollsters do poll more independents and they are weighted overall as Will points out. But when you see somebody like Fox only polling 5% independents you can pretty much throw it in the trash. Since they over sample Dems in these polls(and rightfully so since they always come out in larger numbers) they basically talked to a bunch of democrats and determined Trump is down 20 points

Dirks_Finale

How many landslide polls did you see in 2016? Then they tighten them up at the end and cry about margin of error.
    It's all done to control the enemy's momentum. They use the same script every time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    29 times in American history there was an open Supreme Court vacancy in a presidential election year.

All 29 times the President made a nomination

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...mpression=true
    then why did McConnell block obama, then?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In this cycle, look at the polls from Fox and Reuters which always has democrats killing sh1t. They do not poll enough of these so called independents. Fox will poll 5% and Reuters like 10%. These are the same folks who decided the election in 2016 so it's a good idea to find them. But if they are 'shy' Trump voters they will never find them as they wont talk to pollsters, even at gunpoint.

Other pollsters do poll more independents and they are weighted overall as Will points out. But when you see somebody like Fox only polling 5% independents you can pretty much throw it in the trash. Since they over sample Dems in these polls(and rightfully so since they always come out in larger numbers) they basically talked to a bunch of democrats and determined Trump is down 20 points
    This is a lot of psychological hoops you're jumping through to rationalize him being down fairly outside the margin of error this time around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so Joey, when you were sucking guys off for bumps, did you ever think about what a piece of of a human being you are?

Or were you too dumb to realize, because it’s second nature for you?
    lmao thinking you're some sort of comedian and an insult king is hilarious mother goose. got anymore ty fairytales you'd like to tell us about?

you're lame you ing joke of a human. let's see some more of your long winded egotistical rants please!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao thinking you're some sort of comedian and an insult king is hilarious mother goose. got anymore ty fairytales you'd like to tell us about?

you're lame you ing joke of a human. let's see some more of your long winded egotistical rants please!
    You forgot to tell him to go kill himself, calf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot to tell him to go kill himself, calf.
    i've never told anyone here to go kill themselves... maybe "eat lead", "can't wait to read your obituary", and "can't wait til you're 6ft under choking on dirt".

you play pretend irl and i see you do the same here too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've never told anyone here to go kill themselves
    Bull . lol

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's never going to be about accuracy. It's about controlling hearts and minds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the burden of proof is on you ya transformer so get on with the research already!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death Wish Wreck taking a stand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death Wish Wreck taking a stand.
    you meant -Less Wreck right?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you meant -Less Wreck right?
    I doubt he'll ever cut it off. But yea, he's a tucker.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not sure why you have such an interpretation of that when all I am essentially saying is that A.) Some of these polls are trash and that B.) Independents tend to move elections in one direction or another.

Biden may very well win, but I don't see the blowout that some of these guys are predicting.

This is a lot of psychological hoops you're jumping through to rationalize him being down fairly outside the margin of error this time around.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why you have such an interpretation of that when all I am essentially saying is that A.) Some of these polls are trash and that B.) Independents tend to move elections in one direction or another.

Biden may very well win, but I don't see the blowout that some of these guys are predicting.
    I'm curious to see if Biden will win the senior vote, or if that's just the latest monstrous lie.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the burden of proof is on you ya transformer so get on with the research already!
    Wasn't even that hard of a search. You're all over google dude. All in the first page

kill yourself and i'll walk all over your in' grave you
    GO KILL YOURSELF!

you're a ing fascist tranny... who knew? boohoo you're so upset you want me banned? lmao untuck that from between your legs and be the man your mamma birthed.
    what you've got to say means nothing to me... i in' can't stand your annoying repe ive ass! go yourself, go kill yourself, and get the off ST!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's already losing Arizona. And Biden is compe ive in a lot of traditional red states.

Biden wins via landslide if he flips Florida, NC along Arizona. It's not far off.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't even that hard of a search. You're all over google dude. All in the first page
    "kill yourself"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is that funny?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it not funny when Kori says it?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wreck learned absolutely nothing from 2016. He's very much in the Comey Effect column and then some.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it not funny when Kori says it?
    So, you're happy whenever he says it?

Thread Information