Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was a joke... i also posted more in that thread you don't want to state but whatever.
    You post xenophobic rhetoric all the time. If the shoe fits.

You think forced hysterectomies are okay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol a WAP... i don't listen to s nor do i care for your make believe bs.
    WAPs weren't created with the song. I bet you agree with the quote regardless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You post xenophobic rhetoric all the time. If the shoe fits.

You think forced hysterectomies are okay.
    you take everything here literally... you know you're on the internet right?

btw xenophobic wasn't part of your vocab not even 4 yrs ago. lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WAPs weren't created with the song. I bet you agree with the quote regardless.
    lmao i don't give a about that quote whatsoever but keep pretending if you'd like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you take everything here literally... you know you're on the internet right?
    Says the guy who has spent the last 12 years fighting with guys who made fun of him and his lame tats on a message board just like Derp and his Reck/Blake obsession.

You know you're on the internet right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao i don't give a about that quote whatsoever but keep pretending if you'd like.
    You always love talking about how weak other men are and how they deserve death. I'm sure you sympathize with Adolf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You always love talking about how weak other men are and how they deserve death. I'm sure you sympathize with Adolf.
    lmao you're really reaching now... i'm no TGY and if you've ever read his you'd know my grandfather was jewish and came to America during the war. yall are a lame group of pretenders but whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who has spent the last 12 years fighting with guys who made fun of him and his lame tats on a message board just like Derp and his Reck/Blake obsession.

You know you're on the internet right?
    you think i want to "fight" with others here? nah.... i am sought out and well i entertain the trolls regardless even when i know i shouldn't. it is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao you're really reaching now... i'm no TGY and if you've ever read his you'd know my grandfather was jewish and came to America during the war. yall are a lame group of pretenders but whatever.
    Your grandfather is probably very disappointed. And, no, it isn't reaching. You post that all the time.

The only pretender here is you pretending to be some strong-willed tough guy yet you've been crying on this forum for over a decade.

Strong man!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think i want to "fight" with others here? nah.... i am sought out and well i entertain the trolls regardless even when i know i shouldn't. it is what it is.
    Ah so now you're just here to "entertain the trolls". Okay, right, sure, Kori.

I will say you have succeeded at that much. You've provided constant entertainment for years now. Too bad no one believes that you "don't care!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post again and show us how much you don't care, Calf Tats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your grandfather is probably very disappointed. And, no, it isn't reaching. You post that all the time.

The only pretender here is you pretending to be some strong-willed tough guy yet you've been crying on this forum for over a decade.

Strong man!
    lmao my grandfather is probably very disappointed as he lays 6ft under? want to try again?

show me a post where i've celebrated adolf or even brought him up. keep pretending pretender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post again and show us how much you don't care, Calf Tats.
    this is what i'm talking about... you want this back and forth but then all of a sudden here's the reply above acting like you don't. which is it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao my grandfather is probably very disappointed as he lays 6ft under? want to try again?

show me a post where i've celebrated adolf or even brought him up. keep pretending pretender.
    You spout the same bs, and think forced hysterectomies in detainment camps is okay because they're illegal.

You're a ing fascist. Keep pretending you're not though, Pretender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is what i'm talking about... you want this back and forth but then all of a sudden here's the reply above acting like you don't. which is it?
    You're the one who takes great pride in telling everyone, every day, for years, how much you don't care. Also you quoted me first, moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You spout the same bs, and think forced hysterectomies in detainment camps is okay because they're illegal.

You're a ing fascist. Keep pretending you're not though, Pretender.
    lmao you're drunk with progressivism hysteria... i'm such a fascist i want everyone to do whatever they ing want in life and be whatever they want regardless of my opinion as long as there's no violence or trying to impose their ways on others. man that sounds so fascist to me!

as well you think i really want forced hysterectomies regardless of where they are done at? man you're a loon!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one who takes great pride in telling everyone, every day, for years, how much you don't care. Also you quoted me first, moron.
    yeah i don't care

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao you're drunk with progressivism hysteria... i'm such a fascist i want everyone to do whatever they ing want in life and be whatever they want regardless of my opinion as long as there's no violence or trying to impose their ways on others. man that sounds so fascist to me!

as well you think i really want forced hysterectomies regardless of where they are done at? man you're a loon!
    You said you the refugees and illegal immigrants getting forced hysterectomies is okay. You said it. You spout the rhetoric that supports it all the time. You are a ing fascist.

The first half of your post is bs, btw. You talk about people and what they do or like all the ing time. In Kori's world everyone would be white, have calf-tats, and be " strong men " Anyone different from Kori is a " in beta lib loooooserrrr"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone different from Kori is a " in beta lib loooooserrrr"
    nah just men like you and the other pretenders.

as well, i'll give it to you i made a bad joke in that thread but i never claimed i wanted forced hysterectomies for any woman. you're a joke!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i don't care
    Koriwat doesn't give a fuuuuu!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Koriwat doesn't give a fuuuuu!!!
    Derp on drugs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah just men like you and the other pretenders.

as well, i'll give it to you i made a bad joke in that thread but i never claimed i wanted forced hysterectomies for any woman. you're a joke!
    As opposed to hysterectomies for men you ing mouthbreather? You said what you said and it fits with your rhetoric. Own it and quit lying about it being a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao you and i are having a back & forth and here you are posting a screen shot as if that's not happening and i'm just over here rage posting. you're a joke just like i said a bit ago!

well what is it then timmy? you want replies to your questions and bs make believe statements or you don't? i can only guess you don't because like all other progressive re s an echo chamber is all you seek.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao you and i are having a back & forth and here you are posting a screen shot as if that's not happening and i'm just over here rage posting. you're a joke just like i said a bit ago!

well what is it then timmy? you want replies to your questions and bs make believe statements or you don't? i can only guess you don't because like all other progressive re s an echo chamber is all you seek.
    It isn't my back and forth, dummy. You were already crying and arguing before that in this thread and others then came at me because I brought up your sick hypocrisy. But whatever you say, pretender.

I never asked you anything either. I'm saying YOU ARE a ing fascist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As opposed to hysterectomies for men you ing mouthbreather? You said what you said and it fits with your rhetoric. Own it and quit lying about it being a joke.
    who's lying? it's in black & white but i guess you're just too stupid to know any better.

it's cute how you equate "for any woman" with "hahaha men can't get hysterectomies" as if i was hinting at that. in your world men can though right? lmao

Thread Information