Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950
Results 1,226 to 1,242 of 1242
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, Joey, I’ll come and see you. Are you like this in real life? If you are, I’m going to have to bring a face shield because I bet you spit a lot when you’re raging
    let's be honest... you'll sit here and lie some more. you'll never walk through my doors ever and you know it too. why front?

either way, do whatever makes you happy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pics or it didn't happen
    it will never happen and he/she knows it. it's all good though. no biggie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump might have finally found something frequent critic and Lincoln Project founder George Conway have common ground on: conservative Judge Amy Coney Barrett.

Both Trump on Saturday at the nomination ceremony and Conway on Twitter used the phrase "eminently qualified" in talking about Barrett's credentials for the Supreme Court.

Conway responded to a tweet asking: "Is it possible some GOP senators will vote *against* confirming her because they feel she is not qualified?"

Conway tweeted:

"No. Not a chance. She is eminently qualified to serve on the Supreme Court."

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

The not-so-subtle jabs at Pelosi and Schumer for getting worked over by McConnell and then crying about it are the best part of these clips

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The not-so-subtle jabs at Pelosi and Schumer for getting worked over by McConnell and then crying about it are the best part of these clips

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

on the off chance my finger wag doesn't work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Trump picked Amy Coney Barrett for SCOTUS, now Democrats are against allowing White people to adopt children of color. Interesting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll finds a majority of Puerto Rico voters back statehood in this fall's referendum

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/10/5/1983456/-Morning-Digest-Poll-finds-a-majority-of-Puerto-Rico-voters-back-statehood-in-this-fall-s-referendum

2 Senators from black DC and brown PR, plus at least 50-50 after 3 Nov would do it.

PR with 3.1M is more populous than 30 states and territories

D.C. more populous that WY and VT

Then pack the court with 5 young very progressives to give the Dems 8 - 6 advantage.

Also, convict/replace K, to make it 9 - 5

Thread Information