Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never asked you anything either. I'm saying YOU ARE a ing fascist.
    I'm saying you're a ing re . And?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who's lying? it's in black & white but i guess you're just too stupid to know any better.

it's cute how you equate "for any woman" with "hahaha men can't get hysterectomies" as if i was hinting at that. in your world men can though right? lmao
    You said those women deserve their free health care. You think it's okay.

Own it, fascist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm saying you're a ing re . And?
    Stop projecting, fascist. Don't forget to tell me again how you don't care when you respond to this, btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said those women deserve their free health care. You think it's okay.

Own it, fascist.
    i did own it you ing re and stated it was a bad joke. all my jokes are bad jokes. it's up there in black & white about a couple posts up re !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i did own it you ing re and stated it was a bad joke. all my jokes are bad jokes. it's up there in black & white about a couple posts up re !
    "IT WAS JUST A JOKE!!! MY COMMENT ABOUT THUMBING UP THE "HEALTH CARE" THEY CAME FOR IS TOTALLY A JOKE! I KNOW IT MATCHES EVERYTHING I SAY ABOUT ILLEGALS AND REFUGEES EVERY SINGLE DAY, BUT I SWEAR IT WAS A JOKE DUMB LIIIIBSS!!!"

Pretender. Weak man. Can't own his fascism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...xdwSJTNVOa-KO0

She said fill the space in election year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lyndsey Graham said that if an opening comes up in a election year after the primaries have started then the next president should make the nomination.

He said it several times.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Lyndsey Graham said that if an opening comes up in a election year after the primaries have started then the next president should make the nomination.

He already backpedaled. The minute he even tried to stick to that promise Trump would leak the pictures he has of Graham walking into a truckstop bathroom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most Americans said in a poll conducted before Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death Friday the Senate should have confirmation hearings on a Supreme Court nominee if a spot opens up on the bench.

About 67% of U.S. citizens said the Senate should have hearings compared to 32% who said it should not consider a Supreme Court nominee during an election year.

A party breakdown showed 71% of independents, 68% of Republicans, and 63% of Democrats thought confirmation hearings should take place.

The poll was conducted between Sept. 8-Sept. 15. The responses were collected only days before Ginsburg died due to complications of metastatic pancreatic cancer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already backpedaled. The minute he even tried to stick to that promise Trump would leak the pictures he has of Graham walking into a truckstop bathroom.
    Oh I know, and I fully expected that s bag to do it too. Typical spineless GOP Senator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's okay to change the game after Dems changed the game (only because Repugs changed the game with Merrick)!

lol Today's Republican Party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bas . Donating to Jaime Harrison right now, tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    We all saw that one coming.

Chuck Grassley and Mitt Romney are the wild cards IMO. Grassley has some semblance of integrity and this might be his last last term. Only hope with Romney is that he pulls a McCain and just wants to stick it to Trump.

I think Murkowski is a no vote either way, while Collins is a no vote before the election and a yes vote during a lame duck session.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Still think holding a vote as soon as possible after November 3rd is the best strategy for Trump/McConnell, but can't wait too long since McSally could lose her seat in November. This ensures the evangelicals are energized going into election day while Collins & Gardner become surefire yes votes as oppose to maybes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all saw that one coming.

Chuck Grassley and Mitt Romney are the wild cards IMO. Grassley has some semblance of integrity and this might be his last last term. Only hope with Romney is that he pulls a McCain and just wants to stick it to Trump.

I think Murkowski is a no vote either way, while Collins is a no vote before the election and a yes vote during a lame duck session.
    i dno, grassley was going hard at the "investigate the investigators angle" during the mueller probe iirc

romney definitely seems like the type who would keep his word but i dont know that he was ever on the record about this issue. im not even sure collins is a no vote. might be concerned but vote yes

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That last part is key when thinking about the lame duck session. If you believe her.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "destroy the life of Brett Kavanaugh"

So -client Lady G is out for vengeance!

K is the classic cases of white male priveleged Repugs failing upward.

He was so ridiculously bad, crying, angry, surly, snarly, partisan, in his SCOTUS job interview, that no company would have hired him "on the merits".

But the Repugs failed him on to SCOTUS

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i dno, grassley was going hard at the "investigate the investigators angle" during the mueller probe iirc

romney definitely seems like the type who would keep his word but i dont know that he was ever on the record about this issue. im not even sure collins is a no vote. might be concerned but vote yes
    Collins issued a statement today saying she "doesn't think" the senate should try to confirm someone prior to the election, but you're right she could just be concerned. She might even be concerned enough to write a sternly worded letter only to vote yes and then say she thinks Trump learned his lesson.

Romney has never spoken publicly on the issue, it's just assumed he's not a complete rubber stamp.

Grassley has said he "doesn't think it's a good idea" to appoint a SCOTUS judge in an election year but wasn't committal.

Dark horse candidate is Lamar Alexander. Retiring senator who doesn't like Trump. Don't think that has a chance at happening but it's possible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The nasty Dems forced Lady G do it, he has no choice!

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    They’re gonna pass this thru and no one will stop them. RIP RBG, she should have retired during Obama’s administration. Trump’s a corrupt slimeball, but he’s been a complete win for his party.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harry Reid's rule change was in 2013, three years before Graham announced he would never confirm a justice in an election year. So ultimately his change of heart is based on a SC nominee having a tough confirmation hearing.

Again, why don't these cowards just say, "Our majority, our rules" and quit trying to fabricate some weak moral justification?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

That last part is key when thinking about the lame duck session. If you believe her.
    I still think that's a pretty non-committal attempt to play both sides.

Only seems like she's somewhere in between "mildly concerned" and "moderately concerned" in that statement.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah and i figured it was you who posted that considering how upset you got over being called out for the racist that you are and how your panties were in a wad over the truth about kamala the half indian half jamaican.

you're a at the end of the day and a racist Will. want me to bring up all your cute takes on racist terms? it'll take weeks to find them all tbh and you know it.
    So strange to see her connected to Jamaica. I think I'll stick to Bob Marley and Usain Bolt.

Thread Information