Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1242
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I searched for posts where you used the word "wheelchair."

It's just that easy to prove your hypocrisy.

Just own it. It's not the end of the world to admit you think your wheelchair smack is edgy.
    diatribe because of scars

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    diatribe because of scars
    you're trying everything in your power to avoid admitting you posted those words

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're trying everything in your power to avoid admitting you posted those words
    hurt feelings
    tree, thy name is woe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hurt feelings
    tree, thy name is woe
    you're so pissed right now

You're the one who posted those words in the first place. Now you're trying to shame someone for doing the exact same thing.

Is your edgy wheelchair humor good or bad?

Make your feelings known once and for all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're so pissed right now

You're the one who posted those words in the first place. Now you're trying to shame someone for doing the exact same thing.

Make your feelings known once and for all.
    crawl mother er crawl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crawl mother er crawl

now I got you flailing about with Daleisms

He used those when he felt cornered too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now I got you flailing about with Daleisms

I got Bonnerific inadvertently offending you... got Mono calling Bonnerific a re and got you calling out Trill about "specifically".

All before noon on a Saturday, like shaved pussy tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got Bonnerific inadvertently offending you... got Mono calling Bonnerific a re and got you calling out Trill about "specifically".

All before noon on a Saturday, like shaved pussy tbh
    now you're derpclaring victory.

I proved your hypocrisy and you've been squirming and ting yourself ever since.

It's a simple question, DMC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now you're derpclaring victory.

I proved your hypocrisy and you've been squirming and ting yourself ever since.

It's a simple question, DMC.

My work here is done.

Spend the rest of your day on this trying to gas light the forum into thinking you've won something, it means so much to you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My work here is done.

Spend the rest of your day on this trying to gas light the forum into thinking you've won something, it means so much to you
    you tried to make the forum think you're above edgy wheelchair smack and you just declared victory twice.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My work here is done.

You really do glean every single bit of your self worth from here. Jesus dude.

it’s obvious you are struggling. and getting all mad about getting exposed has led you to be just a piece of .

But at least you admitted you lied about having a family.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you tried to make the forum think you're above edgy wheelchair smack and you just declared victory twice.

at the end of the day, he’s just derp. Makes sense why he runs to his defense. They’re the same person

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Anyone who was counting on Republicans to "do the right thing!" is an idiot. Crying about muh hypocrisy accomplishes nothing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who was counting on Republicans to "do the right thing!" is an idiot. Crying about muh hypocrisy accomplishes nothing.

Even good old lisa Murkowski is "rethinking" her decision. What a cancer the republican party has become.

And democrats have allowed them to run amok. We have such a useless system.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Even good old lisa Murkowski is "rethinking" her decision. What a cancer the republican party has become.

And democrats have allowed them to run amok. We have such a useless system.

dems are terrible at establishing and controlling narratives. The differences in the different ideologies within the party has led to having to cater to the middle in order to get elected.

I would hope this experience would unify the party, and increase participation. History says that’s not likely. But there can be a change if the centrists accept the left, and the left stops the ideological purity bull , and they provide coverage for each other, and win elections.

the pubs have absolutely interest in governing, that’s become clear, if it wasn’t clear before. They will do every single thing in their power to stop any progress.

That’s why its so important to win the next election and the next midterm and win at local and state levels.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    dems are terrible at establishing and controlling narratives. The differences in the different ideologies within the party has led to having to cater to the middle in order to get elected.

I would hope this experience would unify the party, and increase participation. History says that’s not likely. But there can be a change if the centrists accept the left, and the left stops the ideological purity bull , and they provide coverage for each other, and win elections.

the pubs have absolutely interest in governing, that’s become clear, if it wasn’t clear before. They will do every single thing in their power to stop any progress.

That’s why its so important to win the next election and the next midterm and win at local and state levels.
    They can maintain ideological purity all they want but it's time to nix the idea that not voting in order to "send a message" accomplishes anything. It didn't in 2016 and it's not going to this year. I think the Pelosi/Schumer Democratic Party is all kinds of ed up and corrupt, but that corruption gets exposed a lot faster when they have full control of congress and the white house and can't make excuses about the big mean Republicans.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can maintain ideological purity all they want but it's time to nix the idea that not voting in order to "send a message" accomplishes anything. It didn't in 2016 and it's not going to this year. I think the Pelosi/Schumer Democratic Party is all kinds of ed up and corrupt, but that corruption gets exposed a lot faster when they have full control of congress and the white house and can't make excuses about the big mean Republicans.
    If your going to eat the bowl of served to you then don't complain about the taste

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If your going to eat the bowl of served to you then don't complain about the taste
    Look at you. You would eat an entire plate of and ask for seconds just to make your betters have to smell it.

still waiting for your explanation of what it is about trumps Russia policy you support

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much. Plus nothing illegal here... election have consequences, and the lack of Senate control has done the Democrats in again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best way to prove the re isn't suitable for driving is give them the keys with everyone in the car..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s very much a double edged sword for Dems. You’re right. The party has to move forward and drag the 65% of non along with it.

but this is also right in the wheelhouse of all the r’s can do. They can’t govern, that’s been proven again and again. But they can obstruct and injure people who need the help the most. And that is their entire governing style. That’s all they have because they are bereft of any ideas and real core values other than enrich the most powerful and punish the least powerful to make them have to eat that sandwich.

this is the last chance for a change. Even if the Dems won all three branches, they will be vulnerable again in less than two years. Will the citizenry show up at the polls and allow them time to undo as much of this evil as they can? I doubt it.

pubs sweep back in house and senate, and complete the destruction of the country and its ideals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why Trump's expected Supreme Court nominee believes all Civil Rights legislation is 'illegitimate'

Amy Coney Barrett regards herself as an “originalist,” that is, someone who believes that all legal decisions must be based on the “original understanding” of the Cons ution.

focused on meaning insist that they support the “public meaning” of the words at the time they were written.

People who, like Barrett, belong to the later group, insist that their interpretation is more consistent.

In fact, both approaches

require jurists to peer into the minds of 18th-century Americans, interpreting words,
    at udes, and relationships that have shifted enormously over two and a half centuries.

how conservatives like Barrett apply originalism.

Because they seem to believe that the “original meaning” of every word and phrase just happens to be a conservative meaning.

And where they can’t find the meaning that they want,

these dedicated preservationists have a second approach … throw it out.

Throw it all out.

Like the entire 14th Amendment.

Barrett writes about this text
    , she mentions it in this way.

“Congress has to decide whether to … rely on the power conferred by the possibly illegitimate Fourteenth Amendment.”

Or …

“The originalist legislator might have to face questions … such as the legitimacy of the Fourteenth Amendment.”

how conservative Republicans became “14th Amendment deniers.”

For some Republicans, the 14th Amendment was viewed as being only intended to help those who had been directly enslaved, and not applicable to future generations.

This view has become common in right-wing media, and sorry as that sounds, it’s not even the most radical view.

members of Confederate states were not seated in Congress when the amendment was proposed just after the end of the Civil War

the Congress itself was illegitimate, and so anything it recommended—including the 14th and 15th Amendments—are illegitimate.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...s-illegitimate

So slavery/racism STILL ing up America.

America simply can't fix itself because the 400 years of slavery and racism being its Achilles Heel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but this is also right in the wheelhouse of all the r’s can do. They can’t govern, that’s been proven again and again. But they can obstruct and injure people who need the help the most.
    now do it with the dem states/cities who've let the riots commence and keep on. tell us how great they govern, how they obstruct, and how they injure not only the people but those same people's businesses.

you're just a mouthpiece for the re ed left and you're a good little zombie who follows along as expected. you're also a straight up but that's not news to anyone phobeBogie.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It’s very much a double edged sword for Dems. You’re right. The party has to move forward and drag the 65% of non along with it.

but this is also right in the wheelhouse of all the r’s can do. They can’t govern, that’s been proven again and again. But they can obstruct and injure people who need the help the most. And that is their entire governing style. That’s all they have because they are bereft of any ideas and real core values other than enrich the most powerful and punish the least powerful to make them have to eat that sandwich.

this is the last chance for a change. Even if the Dems won all three branches, they will be vulnerable again in less than two years. Will the citizenry show up at the polls and allow them time to undo as much of this evil as they can? I doubt it.

pubs sweep back in house and senate, and complete the destruction of the country and its ideals.
    Imo the best way to win the 2022 midterms is to come in and get stuff done. Coming in and letting the Republicans filibuster you for two years is a surefire way to get beat (see 2010). The timing would work out well if it’s done right, wed be recovering from COVID and hitting our stride economically in 2022, and the 2022 senate map is about is favorable as it could ever be for Democrats.

Thread Information