Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    yeah and i figured it was you who posted that considering how upset you got over being called out for the racist that you are and how your panties were in a wad over the truth about kamala the half indian half jamaican.

you're a at the end of the day and a racist Will. want me to bring up all your cute takes on racist terms? it'll take weeks to find them all tbh and you know it.
    you cried about a yelp review in another thread so I went to yelp to see what you were ing about. Had no idea about it prior to you crying about it here (it is hilarious though).

saying you're going to spend weeks finding my "racist terms"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you cried about a yelp review in another thread so I went to yelp to see what you were ing about. Had no idea about it prior to you crying about it here (it is hilarious though).

saying you're going to spend weeks finding my "racist terms"
    i can find plenty in 1 minute through the search but to collect them all it will take a life time.

men like you know deep down just how much of a yall truly are.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i can find plenty in 1 minute through the search but to collect them all it will take a life time.

men like you know deep down just how much of a yall truly are.
    Knock yourself out cheech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knock yourself out cheech.
    i'll just wait a couple hours and you'll end up posting a handful of racist takes by then.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i'll just wait a couple hours and you'll end up posting a handful of racist takes by then.
    so you're going to follow me around this forum for a couple of hours? Doesn't sound like you're angry at all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you're going to follow me around this forum for a couple of hours? Doesn't sound like you're angry at all!
    who needs to follow you tbh? you post in 90+% of the threads in this forum. your ego is big for such a ass male.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’ll run then a couple of thousand bucks to make. That’s it. ducks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tat’ll run then a couple of thousands bucks to make. That’s it. ducks
    A guy who owns his own "computer repair business" doesn't understand the value of things.

Hmm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks is a fraud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing screams made like trying to cancel others... right racistWIll?
    you want other people murdered daily and thats fine. wanting them cancelled, tho? WHAT EVIL!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you want other people murdered daily and thats fine. wanting them cancelled, tho? WHAT EVIL!!
    I always think about that everytime I read one of his posts. He literally calls for the murder of people he doesn't like all the time. Forced hysterectomies are fine too if you're illegal.

But being cancelled? FUUUUCKIN FASCIST LIBSSSSSS FUK YALLLL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no no you got that all wrong... i want weak males like you, racistWill, et al dead.

just you weak s! yall are the real pandemic!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no no you got that all wrong... i want weak males like you, racistWill, et al dead.

just you weak s!
    Sounds like fascism, bro.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I always think about that everytime I read one of his posts. He literally calls for the murder of people he doesn't like all the time. Forced hysterectomies are fine too if you're illegal.

But being cancelled? FUUUUCKIN FACIST LIBSSSSSS FUK YALLLL
    good point he's calling other people racist while he's advocating for hispanics to get forced hysterectomies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But being cancelled? FUUUUCKIN FACIST LIBSSSSSS FUK YALLLL
    lol how you get everything wrong even the hysterectomy bs. go back and reread that thread crybaby.

as well, i might say "dead" but it's all in jest. i really just wish the weak males here get a dose of reality for once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good point he's calling other people racist while he's advocating for hispanics to get forced hysterectomies
    they're hispanic now, is that before or after they crossed over? you have no clue what you speak of racistWill.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    their hispanic now, is that before or after they crossed over? you have no clue what you speak of racistWill.
    pretty sure they were hispanic before and after they crossed the border. You're not very good at this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like fascism, bro.
    Cool story, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol how you get everything wrong even the hysterectomy bs. go back and reread that thread crybaby.

as well, i might say "dead" but it's all in jest. i really just wish the weak males here get a dose of reality for once.
    I'm pretty sure by how angry you're getting with me that you really are mad and want people here to die. Also, you did say the hysterectomies were fine because they were "getting their free health care!!".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this mean you're not going to let me kick your ass in fantasy bb again next season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty sure they were hispanic before and after they crossed the border. You're not very good at this.
    man i've been wrong about the term hispanic this whole time... well you learn a thing or two daily. lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I desire a violent, domineering, fearless, and ferocious upcoming generation. It must be able to bear pain. It must show no signs whatsoever of weakness or tenderness. The free and magnificent predator must once again glint from their eyes."

Koriwhat gets a WAP reading that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure by how angry you're getting with me that you really are mad and want people here to die. Also, you did say the hysterectomies were fine because they were "getting their free health care!!".
    it was a joke... i also posted more in that thread you don't want to state but whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I desire a violent, domineering, fearless, and ferocious upcoming generation. It must be able to bear pain. It must show no signs whatsoever of weakness or tenderness. The free and magnificent predator must once again glint from their eyes."

Koriwhat gets a WAP reading that.
    lol a WAP... i don't listen to s nor do i care for your make believe bs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this mean you're not going to let me kick your ass in fantasy bb again next season?
    most likely not considering i could not care less about bball rn and i don't know when that's going to change. it was fun while it lasted though.

Thread Information