Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You support an ideology that kneels and washes the feet of others. Yet have the nerve to call others weak. Know your submissive role.

You guys are ready to go war with Iran because Netanyahu says so.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You support an ideology that kneels and washes the feet of others. Yet have the nerve to call others weak. Know your submissive role.
    Lol. Your ideology is going away hopefully soon. It hasn't gotten this much attention since one of your own bombed the Oklahoma City federal building.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This le probably firmly cements him above the rest, tbh... won everywhere he went, different coaches, different teammates, didn't kill his dad, didn't have a gambling problem, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This le probably firmly cements him above the rest, tbh... won everywhere he went, different coaches, different teammates, didn't kill his dad, didn't have a gambling problem, etc...
    5 > 4.

Which is more difficult, winning 5 with Pop or winning 4 with the coaches and krew Lebron had?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You guys are ready to go war with Iran because Netanyahu says so.
    You think Tower 9 magically fell just because your Netanyahu backed government says so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 > 4.

Which is more difficult, winning 5 with Pop or winning 4 with the coaches and krew Lebron had?
    We'll see where this ends, tbh... LeBronze still has a few more seasons in him, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Tower 9 magically fell just because your Netanyahu backed government says so.
    How did Tower 9 fall?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did Tower 9 fall?
    WTC7 fell just cos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS he won les only by stacked teams or when a talented star like Irving played over his head. Still 4-6 when it matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 > 4.

LeBron won a le win Tyronn Lue against a 73-9 team tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    LeBron won a le win Tyronn Lue against a 73-9 team tbh
    I thought the warriors without KD was just a bum squad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/anthony...000038410.html

Maybe there is a one per cent chance he drives DaQuit away?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the warriors without KD was just a bum squad
    They were even better with KD, but tey were still a great team before he came

Nobody said they were a bum squad

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    They were even better with KD, but tey were still a great team before he came

Nobody said they were a bum squad
    They all of a sudden became a “bum squad” when Kiwi squashed ‘em. #hatersgonnahate

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Jordan took the NBA from a niche sport into a nationally popular cultural phenomenon—Lebron has turned it back into a niche sport that’s the least popular and relevant it has ever been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...because running away and colluding with all stars is impressive.

Winning with last years Laker team may have been impressive.. but he couldn't even make the playoffs.

So he got monster Davis and cherry picked another team of role players and vets.

He didnt even win ONE SINGLE RING before colluding.

If Jordan took Lebrons approach in his career, he'd have at least 10 les.

Give me a break lol

All les aside too, no one can watch both MJ and LeBron and say Lebron is better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Winning with last years Laker team may have been impressive.. but he couldn't even make the playoffs.

So he got monster Davis and cherry picked another team of role players and vets.

Give me a break lol

All les aside too, no one can watch both MJ and LeBron and say Lebron is better.
    I like how you leave out the part where the Lakers were the 1 seed before Lebron got hurt last year. got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS he won les only by stacked teams or when a talented star like Irving played over his head. Still 4-6 when it matters.
    The only Finals loss that he had that was bad was 2011. LOL dumbasses like you want to kill him for losing to the Spurs in 2007 with Boobie Gibson as his #2 or for losing to the Warriors in 2015 with Matthew Dellavedova as his #2 guy. Or for losing to the Durant + Curry + Klay Warriors twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Give me a break lol

Jordan actually had a GM who built a team around him in Chicago. WTF was LeBron's GM doing in his first 7 years in Cleveland? Trying to get Boozer to agree under the table to sign a below market value deal and then losing him because Boozer and his agent weren't down. Drafting Luke Jackson with the only lottery pick they ever got in the LeBron era. Bringing in a ty Euro (Sasha Pavlovic) to start, like worse Vinny Del Negro. Trading for Shaq and Ben Wallace when both were on their last legs and big liabilities. I'd have left that mess too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love to hear one other player who could have dragged that ty 08-09 Cavs roster to 66 wins. It's not like the East was weak that year either with Boston winning 62 games and Orlando 59. That's still to me the most impressive thing I have ever seen James do, even moreso than the 2016 le over the 73-9 Warriors.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 10-14-2020 at 07:08 AM.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The only Finals loss that he had that was bad was 2011. LOL dumbasses like you want to kill him for losing to the Spurs in 2007 with Boobie Gibson as his #2 or for losing to the Warriors in 2015 with Matthew Dellavedova as his #2 guy. Or for losing to the Durant + Curry + Klay Warriors twice.
    Pretty much. This moron probably would have Lebron higher if he didn't even get to the Finals those years. "Hurrr durrr 4-1 > 4-6". In those five losses you mentioned, I know there were atleast a few times he knocked out a higher seeded team in the EC playoffs.

I've never really had a good or bad obsession with Lebron as a player. But winning with three different franchises is pretty incredible tbh. And am I the only one here that scoffs at the "stacked team" notion? The Heat had three All-Stars but it became pretty clear that Bosh only had all those All Star appearances in Toronto since he was able to stat pad on mediocre teams. Not sure how anybody can say those Cavs teams were stacked. And nobody on this Lakers team was scaring anybody after Davis. Can't believe Rummmpd is acting like he was playing with prime Rondo out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how you leave out the part where the Lakers were the 1 seed before Lebron got hurt last year. got.
    They were actually a 4 seed before he got injured....at least get your facts straight before being a got

Though James only attracts the low iq, so I get it.

Championships are also not won in December after easy schedules.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan took the NBA from a niche sport into a nationally popular cultural phenomenon.
    So much wrong in one post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention it was his first year with his new teammates in Miami and Dallas played a great zone D

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Jordan took the NBA from a niche sport into a nationally popular cultural phenomenon—Lebron has turned it back into a niche sport that’s the least popular and relevant it has ever been.
    giving mike credit for everything magic, bird and dr j accomplished

mike simply took what they did and slapped mcdonalds, sprite and nike logos on it

Thread Information