Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaSíSí
    Believe.
    This message is hidden because LaSíSí is on your ignore list.

keeps trying and failing.

Maybe I'll go and drop another longcat in one of your lame threads...

Talking to amb, here, noticed he quoted me while looking at the site from my phone. Don't get your hopes up, derp, you're on permaignore.
    Last edited by ElNono; 07-20-2021 at 06:22 AM. Reason: typo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who did he shut up? All he got was Trump s and idiots like Ted Cruz trying to gotcha him and the League over their relationship with China.

What you said was that because he was benefiting economically from China, that somehow makes him complicit with anything. It's baloney. At the very least he's silent.

What's hypocritical is going to twitter to denounce China while your own government has a trillion dollar trade deficit with China, meaning that in practice, you're feeding the beast and looking the other way.

This is you making up. He voices specific racial concerns wrt to the United States, a place he lives in and that prides itself in having a moral high ground when it comes to human rights, despite it's the country that probably bombed and killed more civilians in the past century, tbh.
    He did tell morey to shut up, which is my issue with the entire situation. I never expected him to speak up against China, he just didn’t have to shut up people speaking up against it.

And it is now an international movement, there’s no question about it. The entire issue about race is that it’s not a specific Problem in one country, it’s everywhere in every country. As he quoted MLK, an injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.

I’m not sure what you are defending Lebron against. That he’s free to tell morey to shut up about voicing his support for HK? Besides, how would Lebron know morey was misinformed when he himself said he’s not familiar with the situation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did tell morey to shut up, which is my issue with the entire situation. I never expected him to speak up against China, he just didn’t have to shut up people speaking up against it.

And it is now an international movement, there’s no question about it. The entire issue about race is that it’s not a specific Problem in one country, it’s everywhere in every country. As he quoted MLK, an injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.

I’m not sure what you are defending Lebron against. That he’s free to tell morey to shut up about voicing his support for HK? Besides, how would Lebron know morey was misinformed when he himself said he’s not familiar with the situation?
    Lakers’ LeBron James on NBA’s China controversy: “I don’t want to get into a ... feud with Daryl Morey but I believe he wasn’t educated on the situation at hand and he spoke.”

He added that people could have been harmed "not only financially but physically, emotionally, spiritually."

James tweeted later clarifying his comments, saying he did not think "there was any consideration for the consequences and ramifications of the tweet."

"I'm not discussing the substance," he tweeted. "Others can talk about that."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...uation-when-he

How is that telling Morey to shut up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers’ LeBron James on NBA’s China controversy: “I don’t want to get into a ... feud with Daryl Morey but I believe he wasn’t educated on the situation at hand and he spoke.”

He added that people could have been harmed "not only financially but physically, emotionally, spiritually."

James tweeted later clarifying his comments, saying he did not think "there was any consideration for the consequences and ramifications of the tweet."

Nothing to see here - HS grad James per par not speaking with eloquence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You and I interpret this very differently:

I think when we all sit back and learn from the situation that happened, understand that what you could tweet or could say (could affect people),” James said. “We all talk about this freedom of speech. Yes, we all do have freedom of speech, but at times there are ramifications for the negative that can happen when you’re not thinking about others, and you’re only thinking about yourself.

“I don’t want to get into a word or sentence feud with Daryl Morey, but I believe he wasn’t educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke, and so many people could have been harmed, not only financially, but physically. Emotionally. Spiritually. So just be careful what we tweet and what we say, and what we do. Even though yes, we do have freedom of speech, but there can be a lot of negative that comes with that too.”

Freedom of speech …. But. Yeah. He’s certainly not shutting morey up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think when we all sit back and learn from the situation that happened, understand that what you could tweet or could say (could affect people),” James said. “We all talk about this freedom of speech. Yes, we all do have freedom of speech, but at times there are ramifications for the negative that can happen when you’re not thinking about others, and you’re only thinking about yourself.

“I don’t want to get into a word or sentence feud with Daryl Morey, but I believe he wasn’t educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke, and so many people could have been harmed, not only financially, but physically. Emotionally. Spiritually. So just be careful what we tweet and what we say, and what we do. Even though yes, we do have freedom of speech, but there can be a lot of negative that comes with that too.”

This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So he didn't tell Morey to shut up, he told him to think before posting. What else are you misconstruing here? Looks like you're just looking for an excuse to hate on Lebron

Nothing James said there is incorrect. We all have freedom of speech, but we are also bombarded with things like fake news, misinformation, and there's zero doubt about the negative effect of that as well.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nothing to see here - HS grad James per par not speaking with eloquence.
    The sucker did 1 thing right...got me my 17th after a long and arduous conversation with himself as to whether he should take IT off the shelf where it was just sitting there in broad daylight..."If I take this, whitey will get their want fully satisfied. If I leave it sit there white will hate my black guts even more than white already does. What to do, what to do..."

Thanks, fart face, now shut up and dribble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he didn't tell Morey to shut up, he told him to think before posting. What else are you misconstruing here? Looks like you're just looking for an excuse to hate on Lebron

Nothing James said there is incorrect. We all have freedom of speech, but we are also bombarded with things like fake news, misinformation, and there's zero doubt about the negative effect of that as well.
    As in how? Seriously and I ask again, do you actually know what was going on in HK? How would Lebron know morey was misinformed? And do you not know the sway Lebron holds in the nba? Do you think he doesn’t know?

Lebron said morey shouldn’t speak up about this because he was misinformed? How is that not telling him to shut up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sucker did 1 thing right...got me my 17th after a long and arduous conversation with himself as to whether he should take IT off the shelf where it was just sitting there in broad daylight..."If I take tthis, whitey will get their want fully satisfied. If I leave it sit there white will hate my black guts even more than white already does. What to do, what to do..."
    Thanks, fart face, now shut up and dribble.
    Bragging on sham le in bubble like it means anything - beat a JV team in finals and other badly injured teams with 8 on the 5 and no travel the only constant. LOL all of you backing James who would not speak out against China lest it takes away his bottom line.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bragging on sham le in bubble like it means anything - beat a JV team in finals and other badly injured teams with 8 on the 5 and no travel the only constant. LOL all of you backing James who would not speak out against China lest it takes away his bottom line.
    I don't want to compete, Rummy. I just want to the win the last game we play.

That's it & that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he didn't tell Morey to shut up, he told him to think before posting.
    That's rich coming from Mr. You're Next.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElCopo DeNieve is a committe commie, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to defend that, but he did apologize for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to defend that, but he did apologize for it.
    His apologies are as worthless as his political activism and his hairline too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This gotta be trippin.
    But I wouldn't be surprised if something to this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And ESPN must get kickbacks from Lebron personally.. As soon as the season ends regardless of the outcome..

"Hey what is Lebron doing today"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't even read this.

Just at Lebron and the fake media making up stories long after the fact.

Young LeBron James Put His High School Teammates In Place: "Why Don't You Listen?" (msn.com)

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    "making up stories" when there's actually a video of the event

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "making up stories" when there's actually a video of the event
    Don't care much. But if it's "real", then that explain why the story is a bit lame anyhow.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    derp derpin it up

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said I didn't even look at it from the start.

That makes you bleed out of your pussy so much.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude was bounced in the first round and he didn't play particularly well either. I don't know what there is to whine about. Especially when both KD and Giannis balled out. I mean Giannis scored 50 in a close out game ffs

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information